2010.03.16 Tommy Croslin wants to take a polygraph test to clear his name.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Has this been posted? I looked on the board and didn't see a thread. I apologize if I missed it. I really think even more than before that he is being set up. If was guilty of anything then why would he offer to do this? I think it speaks volumes.

Breaking news: Misty Croslin's brother wants to take a polygraph test from behind bars! Tommy Croslin apparently wants to take a poly as soon as possible to clear his name!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Verrrrrrrry interesting! Remember, Misty wanted to take a poly to clear her name and look where it got her.

Verrrrrrrry interesting! Remember, Misty wanted to take a poly to clear her name and look where it got her.

True. The thing is though with Tommy something is just different. I just don't think he had anything to do with it. There is something there that I just can't put my finger on but I really don't think he knows what happened. The thing with Misty is it was obvious from DAY ONE that she had something to do with it. Misty isn't very smart either so we have to take that into consideration.

Has this been posted? I looked on the board and didn't see a thread. I apologize if I missed it. I really think even more than before that he is being set up. If was guilty of anything then why would he offer to do this? I think it speaks volumes.

Breaking news: Misty Croslin's brother wants to take a polygraph test from behind bars! Tommy Croslin apparently wants to take a poly as soon as possible to clear his name!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Willenfan ~ do you work for NG in any capacity?

True. The thing is though with Tommy something is just different. I just don't think he had anything to do with it. There is something there that I just can't put my finger on but I really don't think he knows what happened. The thing with Misty is it was obvious from DAY ONE that she had something to do with it. Misty isn't very smart either so we have to take that into consideration.

The way Misty throws him under the bus makes me think he didn't either. You wouldn't want to make someone angry if they knew something about you, ya know?

This whole thing is just driving me batty! At least the site says that new videos are coming out again.

i am sure someone would give him one right away, if this is true, so what is stopping him? contact LE and i bet they would be there with their little machine and dials before he could say _____ did it...

will we hear about this as a "bombshell, breaking news" next month sometime on NG?

It has only been a year.
LE has only been in contact with him a dozen times thus far.
Just wonderful that we are just now getting around to polygraphs for key people in the case. And even better that they are requesting them. Are you F'ing kidding me?

I don't think Tommy had anything to do with Haleigh being missing. I believe that he knows a little bit and perhaps participated in the clean up but he doesn't know everything. I'm glad that he is offering to clear his name...hope we get the true test results...Maybe this is Tommy's chance to tell what he knows since no one else wants to. Maybe Misty plan to set up Tommy will backfire on her. I sure hope so!

Tommy tell everything and I mean everything that you know!

Seems like someone is breaking down, yeh?

I hope whatever he says lead LE to Haleigh. Last time they had Tommy hemmed up, LE started draining ponds, finding marijuana plants, re-interviewing people. Tommy has information, no doubt in my mind. But what I don't understand is, if he's offering to take a LDT now, did he not take one back in August(?) If not, WHY NOT? I hope with this LDT, Tommy can break this case.:praying:

ETA: I too have wondered why Misty would keep pointing the finger at Tommy and Jo. If they had something on her, why would she do that? More deflection maybe? Away from someone else. Who else is left? TN, GMS, Ron, and Timmy. We know that Chelsey CARES about Timmy. Timmy had access to the blue van and Jo was found that early morning with his clothes still on. Maybe Jo was so high on something that he passed out and Timmy took the van on his own....to help Misty. He was Ron's favorite. No, I don't think that Timmy harmed Haleigh but he may have helped clean up. LE sure did interview Timmy and Chelsea for at least 16 hours, right? Maybe Chelsey was the one that accompanied Timmy that night and not Jo. Didn't Lindsey or Misty call Chelsey and ask her if SHE put the scratch on the van? Maybe they kept Tommy out of the loop because they were afraid he would tell Lisa and Hank Sr. Misty and Ron probably felt that Timmy wouldn't rat them out but Tommy would. The more I type the more convinced I am that Tommy knows only what he's heard or been told by an inside source. JMO

I know there was the Ratgate incident but it came a little late in the game, don't ya think? At least 6-7 months later. So maybe Tommy found out a little bit more about what happened to Haleigh and confronted Misty with it, and apparently HIT A NERVE. He ended up with a dead rat. Imagine that.

Tommy has mentioned wanting to take a LDT in some of the conversations we have already heard. I hope these really are new tapes, maybe he is asking again ???

TY Willenfan for posting that.

Didn't Tommy already take a lie detector test when he was arrested a few months ago? I would think that LE would have given him one then, or when Haleigh first disappeared. I don't believe that Tommy had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, or assisted in any way with a cover-up. I think that he has a serious drug problem and thieved in order to support it. IMO he has nothing concrete to offer LE to assist in finding Haleigh, only that he didn't participate.

It has only been a year.
Just wonderful that we are just now getting around to polygraphs for key people in the case. And even better that they are requesting them. Are you F'ing kidding me?

My sentiments exactly....:furious:

The characters that are asking for lie detector tests never needed them. LE knows who they are looking at. No need to waste time and money where nothing is needed or will be accomplished. (And, let's not forget, lie detector tests are not infallible many people pass them that are clearly lying.) JMO.

It has only been a year.

:clap: I ask the same question but then we have Ronald who stood by Misty as she told the police what happened although Ronald knew she was lying. We have a phone call about a vehicle very early that morning. Misty didn'g fail just one LDT but she can't give a Plausible excuse as to why. We have a father who not only confronts Misty is front of LE about what she's said but he refuses to work with LE to find his missing daughter.. And his family....don't even get me started there.

Do we even know if the mh was actually treated like a crime scene?

Novice Seeker

:clap: I ask the same question but then we have Ronald who stood by Misty as she told the police what happened although Ronald knew she was lying. We have a phone call about a vehicle very early that morning. Misty didn'g fail just one LDT but she can't give a Plausible excuse as to why. We have a father who not only confronts Misty is front of LE about what she's said but he refuses to work with LE to find his missing daughter.. And his family....don't even get me started there.

Novice Seeker

At least it was taped off as a crime scene for quite a while and they must have been able to recover some evidence there. Strangely though, they took the door to evidence only after they had already released the MH to the family.

I doubt that Misty understands how polygraphs work enough to figure out a plausible excuse why they wouldn't on her. Anyway, "I was stoned" would hardly win any hearts.

Novice Seeker

I suspect Ronald and others in his family needed Misty to lie for him and them.
I don't view Ronald Cummings as being loyal to Misty. As I see it Ronald C and his family has lied and attempted to mislead LE and derail this investigation even more so than Misty has..JMO

I would bet money that LE did give Tommy a lie detector test. Results of that test may never be made public. Does anyone think LE would have drained that pond on his say-so alone?

It sounds to me like Tommy wants a LD test and he wants the results out there for the world to see. I believe Tommy stated (to Lindsy?) that the cost for a LD test is $750. For people who are having to scrape together gas money for jail visits, this is a lot of money.

Does Tommy have representation?

Frankly, I believe Tommy only said that in reference to all the "stories" his little sister is "making up" about him, and it has very little to do with Haleigh at all. He knows she's a liar, we know she's a liar, but he'd like LE to know she's a liar about nearly everything she says about him.

We know she tells the truth about him being a thief. Even he admits that. He admits going to GGM's the night of the beatdown to get Misty and admits to the fight which ends up with HIM getting a restraining order against him, he admits having taken some of the drugs found in the van at the bus stop........Tommy seems to always admit to what he's done. He doesn't gloss over his problems, doesn't pretend to be any good at being a .

He admits he had problems with his wife before they got married. He pleaded to the DV charges and took the classes. He admits going to the MH that night and knocking to see if Misty was there. Tommy admits his participation and when it goes too far, he says so.

If Tommy had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, I'm pretty sure he'd have to say so, since he seems to be compelled to admit these things. If he had anything to do with "messing with" Misty when they were younger, I'm sure we'd have his side of that story.

Tommy's a drug addict, a pretty bad role model for his children, and a less than stellar husband for his wife, has a problem understanding what's his neighbors' is not his......but I don't think he's a molesting child taker.

I would bet money that LE did give Tommy a lie detector test. Results of that test may never be made public. Does anyone think LE would have drained that pond on his say-so alone?

It sounds to me like Tommy wants a LD test and he wants the results out there for the world to see. I believe Tommy stated (to Lindsy?) that the cost for a LD test is $750. For people who are having to scrape together gas money for jail visits, this is a lot of money.

Does Tommy have representation?

If Tommy had already taken a LDT (and passed), I just don't understand why he'd say he is willing to take one to clear his name. It seems more likely to me that he'd made a point about having taken one. He'd say something like, "I've already taken a lie detector test and I can take another, or as many they want, as much as it takes to clear my name."

Just moo but I think people who say they're willing to submit to a LDT to clear their name either haven't taken one or they've taken one that they prefer to shut up about because they failed it.

Frankly, I believe Tommy only said that in reference to all the "stories" his little sister is "making up" about him, and it has very little to do with Haleigh at all. He knows she's a liar, we know she's a liar, but he'd like LE to know she's a liar about nearly everything she says about him.

We know she tells the truth about him being a thief. Even he admits that. He admits going to GGM's the night of the beatdown to get Misty and admits to the fight which ends up with HIM getting a restraining order against him, he admits having taken some of the drugs found in the van at the bus stop........Tommy seems to always admit to what he's done. He doesn't gloss over his problems, doesn't pretend to be any good at being a .

He admits he had problems with his wife before they got married. He pleaded to the DV charges and took the classes. He admits going to the MH that night and knocking to see if Misty was there. Tommy admits his participation and when it goes too far, he says so.

If Tommy had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, I'm pretty sure he'd have to say so, since he seems to be compelled to admit these things. If he had anything to do with "messing with" Misty when they were younger, I'm sure we'd have his side of that story.

Tommy's a drug addict, a pretty bad role model for his children, and a less than stellar husband for his wife, has a problem understanding what's his neighbors' is not his......but I don't think he's a molesting child taker.

He admits things after he gets caught....If he had told the truth the day after that he was at the mh and NO ANSWER instead of in Aug...think how much further the investigation would have been. A LDT would yield the same results as MC...why can't people just tell the truth without a ldt...all of these people on both sides of the family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back