RI - Marcus Huffman, RI Police officer and rapist

believe09

Reaction score
Marcus is accused of raping a 19 year old who was turned away from a club because she appeared too intoxicated. Marcus offered to drive her home, took her to an abandoned POLICE substation and raped her. There is video of Marcus and the victim entering the substation and then video of him leaving alone. His semen was found inside of her clothing.

It get's better.

The victim called 911 to report the rape, and Huffman was one of three officers who showed up to take the report.

He is going to trial-we know what his defense will be. He will say it was consensual. It is a given.

But imagine the horror of the victim who was first apparently raped by a cop and then he shows up when she calls for help....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100318/ap_on_re_us/us_officer_rape_trial

jeeze.

that's like the csi show where the cop, who is the killer, is the one dispatched to the crime scene

'ma'am can you identify your attacker'

''sure, your standing right next to him'

OMG!

I wonder what she did when she saw it was HIM answering that call? Did she scream, it's him? Did she go to the Internal Affairs Officer?

Seems he's caught on tape going in with her and walked out alone. Good! I hope he looses everything he's worked for. Pension should be gone if convicted.

The thin blue line of silence needs to be broken here...:furious:

He probably will say it was consensual but why did he leave her there, he's got some explaining to do...

yup. gonna be hard to explain away how he just left her there in the alley.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100322/ap_on_re_us/us_officer_rape_trial

According to the victim's testimony, Huffman came to the hospital where she was waiting to be treated, in uniform.

IIRC, they tracked him via the GPS on his police car when she made the complaint, so I am sure that if he did this the prosecution has evidence that he pinged at the hospital.

I am willing to bet he has a few more of these under his belt....

thats hardly the only problem with there defense

Yup, lots of consensual sex ends up with waking inside of a bathroom stall at an abandoned police station with your pants around your ankles.

Yup, lots of consensual sex ends up with waking inside of a bathroom stall at an abandoned police station with your pants around your ankles.

well if your brittney spears or lindsey lohan...........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back