The Letters and the Secret Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
IIUC....It was just stated on In Session that the secret information had to do with correspondence between Casey and another inmate she befriended. The motion has been unsealed.

Jean on Trutv said it was letters KC was writing to another inmate that was sealed for further investigation.

Jean Caesares said they had verified the letters as being from Casey. No confession, but obviously "something" important enough to warrant this investigation into them!!

Wow. I am shocked. I had not heard that she had developed any ties/friendships inside. I envisioned her not making friends/associates because of what she is accused of. It has always been my impression that people who are incarcerated for crimes against children were not thought highly of even by society's lowest of the lowest (the criminal set). If she was that stupid as to memorialize anything incriminating in writing I would jump for joy. Please let her have been that dumb, please.

So when do we find out the content of the correspondence? Content Content I want content.

The judge gave JB 15 days to file a motion regarding the letters. We won't see them for at least 15 days...possibly longer if the judge rules that way.

I would have NEVER guessed this would be about letters Casey was writing to another inmate??? Geesh! Did Charles Manson (I think that is him) say he wanted to marry Casey at one time? Maybe it's them???

I think it's some kook, like our Virginia guy, who started writing to Casey... You know how Casey likes the boys and the attention... it will be interesting!

Now can DC spill the beans though?

EDIT" Maybe it's Orlando's Finest?

I would have NEVER guessed this would be about letters Casey was writing to another inmate??? Geesh! Did Charles Manson (I think that is him) say he wanted to marry Casey at one time? Maybe it's them???

I think it's some kook, like our Virginia guy, who started writing to Casey... You know how Casey likes the boys and the attention... it will be interesting!

Now can DC spill the beans though?

EDIT" Maybe it's Orlando's Finest?
Can't be Charlie he is in a Cali State Prison I thought SP but he is State incarcerated as well hmm??

I would think it would be legit info (& not just some nutty person) since the SA & the judge seem to be taking it so seriously. I hope it's good info.

Can't be Charlie he is in a Cali State Prison I thought SP but he is State incarcerated as well hmm??

Jean Caesares said it was a female inmate that she befriended in the jail who has since been transferred to federal prison.

Jean Caesares said it was a female inmate that she befriended in the jail who has since been transferred to federal prison.

How could she have befriended a female inmate when she wasn't allowed near them? Even when she was visiting her parents the guards had to take her back into a cell while other inmates were passing through?

If I am understanding this correctly, the notes were passed while in the same jail with KC not thru the mail but thru a corrections officer and with more than 1 inmate. I can't even imagine what could be considered relevant information from KC!

I am a bit let down. It sounds as if the biggest reason for secrecy had nothing to do with how damning the evidence may be to KC but more about maintaining secrecy while the jail personnel was being interviewed and investigated to ascertain whether improprieties were taking place (ie notes being passed/facilited by jail employees)

I still hope the notes contain incriminating info but I doubt it. Sigh.

What could Casey have written that could hurt her?

Me thinks she may have expanded on the ZFG story. Maybe even completely changed it AGAIN. She could have maybe put something in one of the letters that no one would know but the killer?

She may say how in LOVE she is with Jose and that they are going to get married when she is aquitted.

Man, I'm so disappointed that I was wrong about DC. I still think he has talked.

50 notes would be a lot of note passing, wouldn't it?

Maybe the secret info isn't so much the letters but the fact that all this secret communication was going on in the first place. Could she have had secret communications with DC to tell him where Caylee was? Just thinking outside the box.

so this "secret evidence" was just the notes KC wrote? anything more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni