FL - Jeannine Campbell for child abuse, Jacksonville, 2010

I can't watch that video! Oh my! I'll read the article. UGGGGHHHHGGHGHGH!

Salem

no matter how many times I see this happening, it never stops terrifying me.

I try not to be paranoid but will be a cold day in hell that I leave my toddler with anyone but a small set of family members. even that's no certainty I guess but ...

Here's a video where the husband speaks out: http://www.news4jax.com/video/22881088/index.html

WARNING - it shows much of what this did to the child.

Thank God this baby's parents had the sense to install a camera and this was stopped before this baby ended up in the hospital or worse.

Salem

no matter how many times I see this happening, it never stops terrifying me.

I try not to be paranoid but will be a cold day in hell that I leave my toddler with anyone but a small set of family members. even that's no certainty I guess but ...
OMG I don't blame you. I started to watch the video - thought I could handle it because the baby is ok. I couldn't even watch 10 seconds of it - I can't even eat my lunch. I feel like crying!!! That sick evil witch needs to be slapped around too!!! That poor baby.:furious:

I would have had to pay her a visit before I called the police and when i did call them I would have told them they better bring an ambulance.

I can't watch. I started to, but my gut just clenched up and I couldn't do it. I just can't understand people who harm children.

I love Baby Mr. E's daycare. It's a small church daycare. However, I just can't stand the thought of her being there instead of with me, so I'm leaving work to stay home with her. There are other reasons I'm leaving work, but she's the biggest reason.

I would have had to pay her a visit before I called the police and when i did call them I would have told them they better bring an ambulance.

bring the medical examiner is more like it

OMG that was like watching a horror movie, my heart was beating so fast and I cried the whole time. Seeing that baby playing on the floor with that ball was so presious and then the evil sure change that. I hope they throw the book at that piece of scum!!!

OMG, I hope this monster pulls some serious time! That was awful. Thank God those parents had the sense to install that nanny cam. How the h*** can her family say she could never hurt a child?! It is right there on tape. I am so glad that this was caught before she killed the little guy.

the tape was doctored.....just like those photos of o.j. wearing the gloves 2 years before the murders ;)

I didnt even click on the video :( I cant bear to see.

I admit that as a parent I have always believed that a well placed pat on the butt, by the parent, was a good learning tool, BUT, this woman is a scary sick woman!! I don't know how the parents were able to keep from delivering some of their own punishment on her! Thank God for those "Nanny Cams"! It should be a required piece of equipment when someone other than the parents are looking after children. And there should be one installed in every room of day cares and nursery providers.

I think I seen on the news the father of the baby said he did not watch the whole video before he had already called police. He said it was good thing he didn't.

That woman would have gotten an azz wooping before the police got there if it had been my child. So sad that baby endured that and probably more before this monster was caught. I could not beleive my eyes when I seen that on the news last night. News reporter said there were some of the video they did not show, wonder what that was.

Oh, my God. Unbelievable.
I think every new parent should be given a nanny cam as a baby shower gift. I know that is the gift I will be giving all expectant and new parents I know, from now on.

This video is heartbreaking. That poor little guy. Thank God she didn't 'accidentally' kill him.
I am amazed that witch didn't pull his little arm out of his socket, the way she was swinging him around before throwing him in his playpen.

My heart is beating so fast and hard right now.....

The babysitter's husband states she has been 'caring' for children for 35 years! We probably couldn't even count all the babies and children she has abused and terrorized, and they were just too young to tell anybody.

hmmmmm........i wonder how many beaten or dead babies she left in her wake that got blamed on the parents then

My goodness, I feel like I am going to throwup. Good grief she beat up on an 11month old baby.
Who is this woman and what is her past? She didn't reach her age without inflicting some kind of permanent damage on somebody.

I have never wanted to reach into a computer screen so much in my life

my heart rate when up to 200

but, if my 11 month baby got a black eye and the care giver didnt know how or when it he got it i dont think they would of been my care giver anymore,
I know kids get hurt but a 11 month old needs to me watch 24 hrs a day right ?

I would have killed her.

I would have called the police and used the crime of passion defense. I actually started to see red while watching the video.
I even read all the comments before I watched it, I knew he survived, but when she slapped him to the floor and he went still, my heart stopped. It's a miracle she didn't kill him.

What the hell?????
Why work with kids if you hate them.
This wasn't even one of those screaming child won't stop and someone loses their patience (not that that is better but is what I usually picture happening).

This is just pure brutality for no reason whatsoever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back