Timeline - up to and including December 7, 2009

kissdegirl

Reaction score
I was thinking we could have a thread for Gabriel's facts, as I'm having a hard time finding things for him. He was born May 3, 2009, but we don't know where. Was LM in jail when Gabriel was born? Where did EJ live when he was born.

How many times did EJ and LM move after Gabriel's birth (apartment tirade).

They shared a trailor when Gabriel was taken, but LM wasn't staying there? How long had he been out of the trailor? How many times had they separated since May?

When did EJ and LM move back to AZ from Ft Smith? Were they a couple when they left Ft Smith, meaning did they both return to AZ together?

I know it's a million questions, but all I have at this point is speculation. Was Gabe born in AR, MA, or AZ?

:truce:

Here's the link to the case calendar. Hopefully we can fill in more of his life event's.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?c=6&do=displaymonth

I was thinking we could have a thread for Gabriel's facts, as I'm having a hard time finding things for him. He was born May 3, 2009, but we don't know where. Was LM in jail when Gabriel was born? Where did EJ live when he was born.

How many times did EJ and LM move after Gabriel's birth (apartment tirade).

They shared a trailor when Gabriel was taken, but LM wasn't staying there? How long had he been out of the trailor? How many times had they separated since May?

When did EJ and LM move back to AZ from Ft Smith? Were they a couple when they left Ft Smith, meaning did they both return to AZ together?

I know it's a million questions, but all I have at this point is speculation. Was Gabe born in AR, MA, or AZ?

:truce:

Here's the link to the case calendar. Hopefully we can fill in more of his life event's.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?c=6&do=displaymonth

Your thoughts to me are right on...No way, by no means, being derogatory towards ANYONE...

Your thoughts to me are right on...No way, by no means, being derogatory towards ANYONE...

No, me either. Just trying to piece together his life, and it involves his parent's, and where they were (as in what state)...that is all. :)

I'm trying to get at the heart of where she may have met HG, and in my mind I could see her meeting him while pregnant, or at the hospital perhaps, so I would really like to know, for that reason, where he was born and his life events at that time. If LM wasn't there, for whatever reason (and it may not be my business), but if he wasn't there, it's important to know who EJ may have reached out to at that time. :innocent: If LM was there, then I can move on to the next question in my growing list of fill-in-the-blanks. lol

well he wasn't in jail b/c there are photos of him holding a newborn Gabe

pretty sure also that Logan answered the question of when he left the trailer and under what circumstances in the media

can't recall exactly right now the date that he left after they broke up

This sounds to me like a timeline thread - what happened when in a certain period of time prior to December 8. We've got timeline threads for December 8 going forward. Historically, we've got background threads on Elizabeth and Tammi, and whereas those are timeline threads, we've fed a lot of the info into case calendar.

So, this would be a good timeline thread to try to nail down events prior to December 8.

I wish I had some info I could offer, but I don't at present. We know of events, such as the move to Ft Smith, and the move back to Tempe, but I haven't seen any dates for events prior to Dec 8 that I can think of off the top of my head.

The apartment trashings, the CPS involvement, I think we just have months in which they occurred - September, July. If we can confirm the months (I think they might appear in some of our court docs) we can actually put things like that in the case calendar as ranged events - make them appear for the entire month until we can narrow it down more. If that's helpful at this point.

Anyway, thanks for starting this thread, kiss. It's been needed. I'll give it a few days in the main forum to see if anyone comes up with any dates, then I'll move it up to the timeline forum where it'll be easier to find rather than letting it drop off the front page.

Do we know when it was that EJ flew from Boston to CA to sell her eggs?

This sounds to me like a timeline thread - what happened when in a certain period of time prior to December 8. We've got timeline threads for December 8 going forward. Historically, we've got background threads on Elizabeth and Tammi, and whereas those are timeline threads, we've fed a lot of the info into case calendar.

So, this would be a good timeline thread to try to nail down events prior to December 8.

I wish I had some info I could offer, but I don't at present. We know of events, such as the move to Ft Smith, and the move back to Tempe, but I haven't seen any dates for events prior to Dec 8 that I can think of off the top of my head.

The apartment trashings, the CPS involvement, I think we just have months in which they occurred - September, July. If we can confirm the months (I think they might appear in some of our court docs) we can actually put things like that in the case calendar as ranged events - make them appear for the entire month until we can narrow it down more. If that's helpful at this point.

Anyway, thanks for starting this thread, kiss. It's been needed. I'll give it a few days in the main forum to see if anyone comes up with any dates, then I'll move it up to the timeline forum where it'll be easier to find rather than letting it drop off the front page.

Thanks BeanE. I remember reading one police report of the apartment trashing, so I'll have to go find it again. All other timings seem so general, and if we're trying to find when she made contact with someone, it is definitely helpful to have a full timeline. It would be interesting to me to see if there is a pattern/timing to her actions (bipolar cycling?).

I moved the posts discussing the contents of the apartment trashing document to the psych profile thread. Since this is a timeline thread, please keep the discussions focused on tracking down events and dates, and for details about the events, please post them in the appropriate threads so we can keep track of them and talk about them.

Thanks!
BeanE

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv