Thanks to AZLawyer

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
We have some great legal input here at WS and we are grateful for all those with legal backgrounds and/or are lawyers that post here.
But AZlawyer goes out of her way to answer as many questions as possible in different forums here.
So, I just wanted to recognize that hard work and extra input that she regularly adds to this and other forums here.
Thank you!

The minute I see AZLawyer's hat I go to the posts to read. Thanks and thanks so much for your input and clarifications.

Yes, thank you so much AZlawyer for being here at WS and sharing your legal expertise with the rest of us. You are very much a part of what makes WS so great.

We have some great legal input here at WS and we are grateful for all those with legal backgrounds and/or are lawyers that post here.
But AZlawyer goes out of her way to answer as many questions as possible in different forums here.
So, I just wanted to recognize that hard work and extra input that she regularly adds to this and other forums here.
Thank you!

Thanks for posting this JBean, it is one of those things I mean to write all the time...I know that an attorney's time is worth good money, and the fact that AZ has provided all of this information to us at no charge is pretty awesome.

Besides, even if you charged, AZ, I think I might have to file for indigent status at this point, because you have given so much time...

Thanks for all of your hard work and insight in the name of justice for Caylee, AZ.

I can't say enough good things about AZlawyer...besides legal expertise, AZlawyer has a logical mind pays attention to detail and is always, always diplomatic and polite. I appreciate all that you do, Azlawyer.

Thanks AZ...you are one of the things that makes WS so special. Your willingness to carefully consider questions and offer answers that you can stand behind demonstrates your integrity. Thanks!!!!!

Just wanted to add my thanks and gratitude to the list. I haven't been here very long, but I quickly recognized AZlawyer's amazing contributions! :)

Simply the best! :blowkiss:

I am always wishing her posts contained multiple 'thanks' buttons.

Thanks AZ for ALL you do here at WS! I am especially grateful for those times when I am about to detour and head down a dead end street and you stop me in my tracks.

So many of us get comfortable hanging out in the main Caylee forum, but the sleuthing AZ does behind the scenes in the Resource sub-forum is amazing.

Are we SURE she is doing this Pro Bono?:angel:

Seriously, add my thanks in here to. Especially love the way AZ puts things in layman's terms for us!

Thanks for all you do here, AZlawyer! Ditto to all the previous posts, too! I am so thankful for all your input here...legal-wise as well as your ability to get way down deep into this case. I've read many awesome posts by you.

Thank you - you've been very patient with me when answering my questions.

Thank you AZ for sharing your expertise! :bow:
I always enjoy reading your posts. :cool2:

Thanks, AZ. You bring sanity to this otherwise insane floor show called "justice" and give back lawyering its good name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back