2010.03.21 Levi Page Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
The Levi Page Show will be airing tonight at 10 EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST

Tonight: All the latest blockbuster developments in the Caylee Anthony murder case! A mistress of George Anthony, the grandfather of little Caylee, surfaces alleging Caylee died of an accident! Also a hearing is held for Casey Anthony and her defense drops a bombshell! Will the Florida taxpayers fund tot mom's defense? Did Baez engage in unethical behavior? Also we get a hint of what the new evidence against tot mom is! Tune in tonight as Reporter Mark Williams, psychologist/body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass, and defense attorney Raymond Giudice discuss this explosive case!

Here is the link to listen live (and the archived version after the live airing)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/03/22/caylee-anthony-murder-case

If you guys have any questions call 347-838-9781 (make sure volume down when you call in) or you can ask here, and I do my best to get it on the air.

To DR LG: What does Dr LG think about how smiley Miss KC was in this weeks hearing compared to past ones?

She seemed to act like she was a star & had no worries what so ever. No thoughts at all about the main reason she was at a hearing, in the 1st place, the murder of her own daughter! :furious:

What did she(DR LG) think of the hug between AL & KC at the end of the hearing? Was this a goodbye hug? TIA

(*Note: NOT announced....JMHO.....that AL is leaving the Dream Team now that Baez has DP qualified lawyer JCM part of the team!)

To RG defense lawyer: Is it possible that correction officers have found letters that KC saved in her cell & it just hasn't been reported yet? Would the SA be able to keep this hush hush if so? TIA

Thanks Levi! :blowkiss:
:angel:

To DR LG: What does Dr LG think about how smiley Miss KC was in this weeks hearing compared to past ones?

She seemed to act like she was a star & had no worries what so ever. No thoughts at all about the main reason she was at a hearing, in the 1st place, the murder of her own daughter! :furious:

What did she(DR LG) think of the hug between AL & KC at the end of the hearing? Was this a goodbye hug? TIA

(*Note: NOT announced....JMHO.....that AL is leaving the Dream Team now that Baez has DP qualified lawyer JCM part of the team!)

To RG defense lawyer: Is it possible that correction officers have found letters that KC saved in her cell & it just hasn't been reported yet? Would the SA be able to keep this hush hush if so? TIA

Will ask!

Angel, do you remember when Casey slipped a deputy some letters a couple of months after Caylee's body was found?

For LGlass- Does she still believe her analyisis of body language of GA's alleged mistress?

and another one for LG- analysis of all the girly giggling at the hearing by Casey, LKB & AL

One question: What is an "SA"???

I missed it I will listen to the replay my son needed help with algebra I am not sure I was any help though

Will ask!

Angel, do you remember when Casey slipped a deputy some letters a couple of months after Caylee's body was found?

Sorry I missed your post before the show! (Company came by)
I'll have to look up the answer & will edit it here asap...for future reference.
I do remember posting media about the subject. IIRC :blushing:

Thanks so much Levi! :blowkiss:

Excellent show Levi!! It was so refreshing to hear Ray Guidice be able to finish a sentence and not be dis-respected even when you didn't agree with him - unlike on another show that we all know soo well!! :innocent:
Dr. Lillian Glass was spot on as usual. And the discussion about the email from Larry Garrison was fascinating!! Keep up the good work-it's very much appreciated!!:thumb:

Levi, I missed the show tonight I just got home about midnight, will listen tomorrow, and I'm sure I'll have questions... but I'm sure you did an excellent job as always.

Thank you Levi will listen to it soon!

Excellent show Levi!! It was so refreshing to hear Ray Guidice be able to finish a sentence and not be dis-respected even when you didn't agree with him - unlike on another show that we all know soo well!! :innocent:
Dr. Lillian Glass was spot on as usual. And the discussion about the email from Larry Garrison was fascinating!! Keep up the good work-it's very much appreciated!!:thumb:
Thanks for compliments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member