*WAVING* to our guests!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
We've been having an average of 80-100 guests visiting us on Caylee's forum lately. Allow us to extent a warm welcome to all of you! We hope you might want to take the time to register at Websleuths and join us in discussing Caylee's case!!!

We also have some interesting threads about her case in our Member's Only area, as well as a fun-loving social network!

:grouphug:

Hope you don't mind Kimster, I'm just jumping in here. Guests, you can register with your provider email address, just not yahoo or hotmail. It took me getting a menacing response, something about being banned from access, and an email from Jbean before I figured it out. I couldn't understand how I got "banned" before even registering lol. Try to get registered so you can join us here. We're really interested in your opinions and insight too!

I didn't even know I had a "provider" e-mail till I joined here :D

it's worth the join :wave:

Question for you, Kimster... if, hypothetically, a registered WSer (*coff*me*coff*) was at work, but said WSer wanted not to get TOO far behind on a particular forum, but perhaps did not have a great deal of time to spend, so they just surfed through realquicklike, or maybe had to toggle back and forth from WS to, oh, I dunno, a worky document...

well, said WSer would show up as one of them-thar "guests," yes?

{Confessions of a WS Addict... I'ma pitch THAT to TruTV.}

That being said, dive on in, lurkers! The water's fine, you'll learn a bunch, and you'll meet some of the nicest folks you could ask for. Join us!

Hey all you GUESTS! Welcome to the BEST TRUE CRIME SITE on the net! You will be welcomed with open arms if you register and you will have your intellect challenged from day one...you will not have to wait the dreaded "thirty one days"! lol Everyone is civilized here, and anyone who is not is asked to leave...so you can feel good about being here...I LOVE Websleuths! We are like a big crime solving family, and at times, we disagree (strongly), but we are VERY civilized about it...Did I say we were civilized? Yeah-we ARE! Welcome. :)

Question for you, Kimster... if, hypothetically, a registered WSer (*coff*me*coff*) was at work, but said WSer wanted not to get TOO far behind on a particular forum, but perhaps did not have a great deal of time to spend, so they just surfed through realquicklike, or maybe had to toggle back and forth from WS to, oh, I dunno, a worky document...

well, said WSer would show up as one of them-thar "guests," yes?

{Confessions of a WS Addict... I'ma pitch THAT to TruTV.}

That being said, dive on in, lurkers! The water's fine, you'll learn a bunch, and you'll meet some of the nicest folks you could ask for. Join us!

Yes. Unless you sign in with your user name and password, you will look like a guest. :)

ahem..well that would be me as well then-
surfin' at work, cause I just can't stay away from the MADNESS!

I surf from work too, even though I'm quite sure I'm not supposed to. :blushing:

It would seem a worse infraction to actually log on.

Also, I surf at night, and only log on if I have something to say. I've noticed that the log on doesn't last very long, if I don't submit a post. Sometimes even when I DO log on to type something, I get so interrupted by my kids, that by the time I finish typing my post, I have to relog on anyway.

Sorry to look like a visiter so much!

I surf from work too, even though I'm quite sure I'm not supposed to. :blushing:

It would seem a worse infraction to actually log on.

Also, I surf at night, and only log on if I have something to say. I've noticed that the log on doesn't last very long, if I don't submit a post. Sometimes even when I DO log on to type something, I get so interrupted by my kids, that by the time I finish typing my post, I have to relog on anyway.

Sorry to look like a visiter so much!

When you log on, push the "remember me" button and you won't fall out. :)

There were still 93 guests when I made this thread earlier today and I know they weren't all members already!

C'mon in and meet us! :blowkiss:

ETA: There are 71 guests reading right now. Everyone smile!!! :D

Hi I having been lurking forever!!!!!!!!!! Til I saw this thread I thought I was a webslueths reject lol. I couldn't sign up with my email. So after reading this thread I used my provider email and it worked.

Hi I having been lurking forever!!!!!!!!!! Til I saw this thread I thought I was a webslueths reject lol. I couldn't sign up with my email. So after reading this thread I used my provider email and it worked.
welcome-551.gif

To all the rest of our "guests" out there-
welcometrain.gif

Climb on board!!!

:Welcome-12-june: to Websleuths, dld804!!!

We've been waiting for you to show up!

:Welcome-12-june: Great to hear from you.

We've been having an average of 80-100 guests visiting us on Caylee's forum lately. Allow us to extent a warm welcome to all of you! We hope you might want to take the time to register at Websleuths and join us in discussing Caylee's case!!!

We also have some interesting threads about her case in our Member's Only area, as well as a fun-loving social network!

:grouphug:

I frequently read here without logging in. Sorry!

Glad to see you give the info about the provider email! I lurked here for two years and was a two time reject before finding out about this!

Welcome! I'm looking forward to hearing from the new people on board!

Come on and REGISTER!!!!

Look, let's talk. I know you have probably been burned on other forums because of the petty stupid stuff that goes on that has nothing to do with the case. We do not allow that here on Websleuths.

You might have even been harassed by a member on another board and no one stepped in to help. We will step in and stop the harassment on Websleuths.

You may have even gotten sick and tired of topics veering off to discussions that have nothing to do with the topic. We don't allow veering on Websleuths. We always stay on topic. Well, almost always that is. :)

But mostly, Websleuths is truly a dedicated true crime forum that welcomes your participation and input. We want to know what you are thinking. We want to know your ideas. Your thoughts matter to us and to the discussion.

OK Now, take a look up to the top of the screen. See that "register" word? Click on that and you are off and going.

If you have questions email me at tgrif@xmission.com and I"ll help you any way I can.

Now is as good a time as any.

Tricia

WELCOME TO OUR GUESTS!

I lurked for at least a year before I registered and joined. I was voiceless until I found WS, and now can add my voice with a group of really fantastic people. Please join in.

Yes! Join!

From a member standpoint, I must say that it felt like I had joined a very elite group when I signed into Websleuths for the first time. I have had the opportunity to mingle with lawyers (and lawyers that play lawyers on TV, RH :)), writers, mommies (the most insightful of the bunch), cyber-geeks, and dare devils (JWG, I think I remember something about you and a potentially explosive experiment with chloroform?)....
Even players in the Anthony case have come here, fully disclosed, of course.
If you are interested in helping us to pursue justice for Caylee or even justice for Casey (ETA-And every other very important case, political discussions, games, etc.), come on in-There is nothing you can write that we will call stupid, nothing you can offer that will be dissed.
You even get to do cool things like this:

:blowkiss: :slap: :bananalama: :python: :newbie:

:Welcome-12-june:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads