Found Alive The girl with the white strapless dress and gold cross

So, according to that story Photo #123 has been identified:

Liane Leedom, a 48-year-old psychology professor and author, is one of those women. She had insomnia earlier this week and was watching CNN at 2 a.m. when she saw herself at age 17 in Photo No. 123. In the picture, Leedom poses in a white, strapless summer dress with a gold cross around her neck, looking down and away from Alcala's camera with a faraway gaze.

Anyone know which photo this is?

So, according to that story Photo #123 has been identified:

Anyone know which photo this is?

This is her:

20qyra1.jpg

This is her now:
http://www.insidesuccessradio.com/images/people/Leedom-photo.gif

Inside Edition today is interviewing this women. Where I am it just started.

For those who didn't see it, she said Alcala approached her in Southern California about two weeks before his final arrest and asked if he could take her picture. She said she didn't get any bad vibes from him and he came to her home and took the pictures. Yikes.

This is from earlier today, sorry if it is a repeat:

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-alcala-other-victims-identified,0,1874604.story

Also, where would I find a good timeline, I found someone in Washington State that was missing in 1974; however, I think Alcala was in jail by the time she disappeared. Is there a timeline that is broken down into months?

Why can't they just show the faces of the ones they say they can not show on tv or anywhere else?
:waitasec:

Why can't they just show the faces of the ones they say they can not show on tv or anywhere else?
:waitasec:

OK, I'm going for tasteful here, I hope I manage it.
Perhaps he liked to photograph women while they were giving oral pleasuring.
If the mods think this isn't an appropriate post, please delete it. I won't complain. I'm not trying to be offensive, just throwing out a possibility.

She said she was 17 at the time of the photos. Funny, because I would have said early 20s. I am terrible at estimating ages.

If these photos were taken in her home, it was probably her parent's home. Maybe the parents were home which is what saved her?

Lucky girl.

OK, I'm going for tasteful here, I hope I manage it.
Perhaps he liked to photograph women while they were giving oral pleasuring.
If the mods think this isn't an appropriate post, please delete it. I won't complain. I'm not trying to be offensive, just throwing out a possibility.

ick. the word "pleasure" should be nowhere near this monster's name.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back