Woman in helmet

carbuff

Reaction score
Website
www.colealicem.com
Not sure about this one -- the photo isn't really clear enough to see much. Marjo Winkens
Missing since September 2, 1975 from Limburgse Schimmert, Netherlands, doe 485DFNET

The thing that got me is, she doesn't really look alive in Alcala's photo...

Attachments

• woman in helmet.jpg
    woman in helmet.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 784
  • MWinkens.jpg
    MWinkens.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 630
  • MWinkens1.jpg
    MWinkens1.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 493
She looks like she's on drugs, IMO.

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00273.jpg
http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00394.jpg
http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00611.jpg
http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/01701.jpg

Is this the same girl in different makeup? My brain keeps telling me no but I can't put my finger on any reason why.

00273.jpg
00394.jpg
00611.jpg
01701.jpg

1, 2, and 3 look the same to me, partly because the background seems to be the same. I'm not sure about the last one, though. She looks darker than the girl in the helmet.

Drugged, possibly, or maybe strangled and revived? Pretty nasty, whichever it is.

One more, I'm trying to see what is around her neck, kind of looks like a choker style necklace with a large heart on it.

2011323384.jpg

I believe the females in pics #1, #2, #3 are one in the same- a redhead. (She looks 'high' on drugs, to me).

I think the female in pic #4 is someone entirely different- a brunette.

There where actually a couple pic's that the girl didnt look alive to be honest. i cant find the other one now, but she was laying by a window on a couch I think.

One more, I'm trying to see what is around her neck, kind of looks like a choker style necklace with a large heart on it.

Can see more of it in this pic with her arms in air (original referenced photo beside it for comparison)

2cmq6hu.jpg
2n00zn8.jpg

This woman is wearing a very unique/unusual necklace. It can be seen most clearly in the third picture on Post #2 of this thread. Is there anyone that can blow this up and post it???

Not sure about this one -- the photo isn't really clear enough to see much. Marjo Winkens
Missing since September 2, 1975 from Limburgse Schimmert, Netherlands, doe 485DFNET

The thing that got me is, she doesn't really look alive in Alcala's photo...

It seems to me like Marjo Winkens has a differently shaped face. UI girl has a narrower face.

This woman is wearing a very unique/unusual necklace. It can be seen most clearly in the third picture on Post #2 of this thread. Is there anyone that can blow this up and post it???

See if this helps. Click to enlarge.

Jinx!! :)

Does it appear to anyone else that she has a busted lip or some sort of lip injury?

2h64peb.jpg

Yep. Just like our poor beloved fur coat girl.

I don't believe that's a necklace. I believe unfortunately that is what the sick monster strangled her with. I pray she was drugged. I pray!

I do believe in this one she has passed. There is no way in holy h*ll a person could contort their body like that. I had commented in the general thread she also appears to have a knee injury. A bruise starting on her foot as well. I would think he'd crack you in the knees, ankles, and feet so you couldn't try and run. This is all too sad. God Bless these girls and their families. I am so sorry.

I do believe in this one she has passed. There is no way in holy h*ll a person could contort their body like that.
For clarity's sake, here's a small version of the pic.
00273.jpg

Yes, they can contort their body like that. I thought the pose looked familiar and went looking for pics of ballet poses. I found this:
balletposes1.jpg

The girl in the picture has her arms positioned differently, but I believe it's the same basic pose. I think the girl is very probably a trained dancer.

00273.jpg

Yes, they can contort their body like that. I thought the pose looked familiar and went looking for pics of ballet poses. I found this:
balletposes1.jpg

The girl in the picture has her arms positioned differently, but I belive it's the same basic pose. I think the girl is very probably a trained dancer.

Agreed. I also think it would be a very difficult thing to pose a dead body like that, how would her leg be held up? We can see the entire leg so we would see if something was holding it up. Just my 2 cents.

00273.jpg

balletposes1.jpg

The girl in the picture has her arms positioned differently, but I believe it's the same basic pose. I think the girl is very probably a trained dancer.

Thank you.

You guys are right. I think the body would be too stiff to pose, right?

However I still don't see an entire leg. It kind of made it look as if her head were backward. That's just me though.

Maybe that will help us. A trained dancer. We can look for a trained dancer.

Very bizzare. The head is in the same position IMO in both pics. just different angles and the leg is up. I might add I also cannot see how a person can put their leg backwards like that.

I agree. I think that she's holding a dance position. Her face and her body contradict themselves a bit and I think that she's probably younger than one might assume. For whatever reason, I also think that these pics were taken in Europe rather than in the US but I have no factual reasons to believe this. She's a beautiful girl and I hope that she sees herself and comes forth. The "free-spiritedness" of finding herself photographed outdoors, naked and posing like this is particularly disturbing in light of the fact that RA was photographing her.

MOO

Very bizzare. The head is in the same position IMO in both pics. just different angles and the leg is up. I might add I also cannot see how a person can put their leg backwards like that.
Dancers can and do. Her legs are clearly extended and the fact that she is actively (alive) and using her muscles to do so is evident in the photograph.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back