TES Volunteer Debriefing Form missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnatcatcher

Reaction score
Please move to appropriate thread if necessary, thanks.

In today's document release, on page 52, please read the paragraph that begins with "Mandy Albittron told us of an incident..." where it speaks of a conversation a volunteer had with Hoover, regarding Casey's car being seen on Suburban with the trunk open. The volunteer had filled in a debriefing form documenting this conversation with Hoover about that incident, and now Mandy "believes this form has been searched for and never found" with a footnote #12.

First I've heard of this. Am I behind the times or is this new?

In today's document release, on page 52, please read the paragraph that begins with "Mandy Albittron told us of an incident..." where it speaks of a conversation a volunteer had with Hoover, regarding Casey's car being seen on Suburban with the trunk open. The volunteer had filled in a debriefing form documenting this conversation with Hoover about that incident, and now Mandy "believes this form has been searched for and never found" with a footnote #12.

Wow...damning to Casey !

OMG!!!!! Do you have a link to that specific document? :)

Thanks!

Found it! Thanks! :)

Is this the same report as early on where someone that loked like Casey was seen with the trunk open? or is this a new report?

Is this the same report as early on where someone that loked like Casey was seen with the trunk open? or is this a new report?

EXCELLENT question!!! Thanks, JBean! :)

I'm really not sure whether it's the same incident or not being referenced. I guess what's new to me is that the debriefing report is missing.

On page 187, it says it was a "neighborhood child" who reported seeing the Casey's car, the child reported it to the Anthony family (?) and Hoover reported it to this guy and said he didn't want the Anthony family to know he (hoover) was reporting it to TES. Never heard a story about a child before.

Page 244, in Tim Miller's interview, they say they found the original.

On page 187, it says it was a "neighborhood child" who reported seeing the Casey's car, the child reported it to the Anthony family (?) and Hoover reported it to this guy and said he didn't want the Anthony family to know he (hoover) was reporting it to TES. Never heard a story about a child before.

Don't have time to go back and find my previous posts (and it could have possibly been on another site), but I had suggested that maybe a child may have seen Casey in the woods. It makes so much sense -- school was out and there would have been all kinds of kids out and about in the neighborhood, especially with the school playgrounds so close. And if it had been a child, and the family knows the A's and saw all the media coverage and publicity this case is getting, the parents may be reluctant to let this info out.

It being in writing seems new, but JH's assertion that someone/he saw the car has been out there for a while. However, this never came from JH himself, or at least it was not released in his interviews. JMorgan did not ask him about this, either, IIRC.

Do you mean the story about a woman in a hat and a well dressed man walking up from the sides of the road? I think that was by the airport.
The only story I have read about JH referring to KC at Suburban was in regards to her car being backed in to that area, this is the first time I have read that the trunk was open.

Do you mean the story about a woman in a hat and a well dressed man walking up from the sides of the road? I think that was by the airport.
The only story I have read about JH referring to KC at Suburban was in regards to her car being backed in to that area, this is the first time I have read that the trunk was open.
Is it this one? There have been different stories that we have discussed. I can't read the docs where I am. The straw hat lady and another one I think.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_eyewtiness_saw_cyalee_murder/celebrity/67691

Page 244, in Tim Miller's interview, they say they found the original.

Since it is in the official documents that they found the original, does it not make the title of this thread invalid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth