Tall girl in blue bikini

Cymro

Reaction score
How about Cherry Greenman and the tall girl in the bikini? (Cherry was 5'7" and 135 lbs).

5w0cjr.jpg

I could be wrong on this, but I think the girl in the bikini is the same as the girl with the Christmas Tree.

Forgive me if I put this in the wrong place, trying to get used to the new setup!

01221.jpg

I could be wrong on this, but I think the girl in the bikini is the same as the girl with the Christmas Tree.

Forgive me if I put this in the wrong place, trying to get used to the new setup!

I agree. I also think she may be the same girl in the white dress and with shorter hair posed with Alcala. I think the pictures were taken some time apart. More thoughts when I'm on my home computer. This dialup connection is too slow for this type of discussion.

This one?

2011323639.jpg

The bikini girl has quite a lot of pigmentation on her face and one darker mole on her forehead that I can't see on Cherry Greenman's photo. I can't tell about the Christmas girl or the girl with Alcala.

If it's the same girl in all of them I'd be inclined to think it must be his sister or someone like that because the way he got around he doesn't seem like the type to form lasting friendships. Only I think that the police would have been likely to know what his sister looked like and she wouldn't be among the unidentified.

This one?

The bikini girl has quite a lot of pigmentation on her face and one darker mole on her forehead that I can't see on Cherry Greenman's photo. I can't tell about the Christmas girl or the girl with Alcala.

If it's the same girl in all of them I'd be inclined to think it must be his sister or someone like that because the way he got around he doesn't seem like the type to form lasting friendships. Only I think that the police would have been likely to know what his sister looked like and she wouldn't be among the unidentified.

Yes, that's the one I was thinking of. Thanks. It being the sister occurred to me as well, but like you say, you would expect the police to exclude her.

Possibly a family friend?

Hmmm, and perhaps this is her as well? Looking at the large size version, this woman has lots of freckles like the bikini woman.
01741.jpg

Personally, I think the girl in the Christmas picture and the girl posing with him might be his sister. He doesn't strike me as the type to spend Christmas with someone he intends to rape and or kill. Also, there's too much personal contact in the other picture of him with the female. Again, I don't think he'd establish any type of relationship with these girls. This picture appears more personal to me.

How do we know she's tall?

This is a bit of a long shot because the resemblance is not striking (to me anyway), the circumstances she went missing in do not appear like typical Alcala. (Indiana, three girls missing at the same time, possibly boats and horses involved..) But I'm posting her anyway because but she went missing wearing a blue two piece swimsuit.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/miller_ann.html

00542.jpg
miller_ann.jpg

I agree that bikini girl and Christmas tree girl are the same person - her mouth pulls the same way in certain smiles. And possibly even no pants girl. Which makes me think it was a girlfriend.

I agree that bikini girl and Christmas tree girl are the same person - her mouth pulls the same way in certain smiles. And possibly even no pants girl. Which makes me think it was a girlfriend.

from Namus

NamUs UP Case Number: 2503
ME/C Case Number: 38765808
San Bernardino County, California
18 to 30 Year Old White Female
NCIC number U760572472
Date found May 30, 1976 at 12:00 AM
Date created August 26, 2008 at 12:00 AM
Date last modified November 30, 2009 at 12:36 PM

Clothing she was found in was a two piece NAVY BLUE AND WHITE bathingsuit. San Bernadino city is about 50 miiles from Huntington Beach

Possible - certainly sounds like a good Alcala target, but ...

http://doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase1224.html

5'4" and 155 lbs - seems to be a curvier build than this girl. While we can't be sure she seems to be quite long-limbed - I would guess at 5'8" and 135 or certainly that kind of ratio.

The vic is described as having red/brown hair. Red/brown could mean red or brown and all ranges but it's probably fairer to say that she had reddish brown rather than dark brown, nearly black, as this girl seems to have.

Dentals also say that the two upper front teeth overlap - that's pretty distinctive and doesn't appear to be present here.

Possible - certainly sounds like a good Alcala target, but ...

http://doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase1224.html

5'4" and 155 lbs - seems to be a curvier build than this girl. While we can't be sure she seems to be quite long-limbed - I would guess at 5'8" and 135 or certainly that kind of ratio.

The vic is described as having red/brown hair. Red/brown could mean red or brown and all ranges but it's probably fairer to say that she had reddish brown rather than dark brown, nearly black, as this girl seems to have.

Dentals also say that the two upper front teeth overlap - that's pretty distinctive and doesn't appear to be present here.

I missed the dental part on Namus. Yeah, this can't be her. Guess the swim suit threw me . Thanks

This one?

2011323639.jpg

I thought about a sister too, but thought the lap picture seemed a bit too lovey dovey for sibs, but thinking about it we are talking about a rapist/killer so who knows. I certainly would have thought LE would leave her picture out so flip flop again to it not being sis. Girlfriend more likely, and who knows if his girlfriend from mid 70's would be identified by the police.

I believe this is either Lake Sunapee or another lake/pond in NH....

b2.jpg

Lake6-02.jpg

I believe this is either Lake Sunapee or another lake/pond in NH....

b2.jpg

Lake6-02.jpg

I agree, I thought it was Sunapee the first time I saw it, before I knew he had been in NH. And I thought, no, pretty far from New York, what are the odds?

Is that Gardner Bay in the second photo? That's where I was thinking the girl's picture was taken, looking down the lake toward Newport and Mt. Sunapee.

I agree, I thought it was Sunapee the first time I saw it, before I knew he had been in NH. And I thought, no, pretty far from New York, what are the odds?

Is that Gardner Bay in the second photo? That's where I was thinking the girl's picture was taken, looking down the lake toward Newport and Mt. Sunapee.

carbuff-I dunno exactly where that photo was taken. I found one one the net which closely approximated what I was trying to show.....could be Sunapee, or another pond nearby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back