Theories and clues: Specific to when Haleigh went missing (thread 3/24 to 3/26/2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowbunny

Reaction score
Hello Everybody. I'm new to this website, but I'm not new to this case. I'm a friend of Ger's and have been posting with her for quite some time. In the beginning of this case I was a member at Art Harris' website but when all heck broke loose over there I bailed because I didn't want any part of the drama and the fighting going so I refused to be apart of any forum because of that. In the beginning I brought it up as to why LE mentioned they were on Tyler St when at the time the 911 call came in but nobody until now could explain it. Ger does know the name of the neighbor who woke up that night to the noise of a loud vehicle but never looked out to see what was going on. The elderly gentleman has really been bother by all of this since finding out Haleigh went missing. It has just continuousely haunted this poor him ever since. It was said there was a white pickup at the dumpster for approximately 20 minutes that night. Also, I saw the police report when it first came out and it showed that there was 5 pages to the report which now if you pull it up it will only show 4 pages of 5. In the report I saw it was noted that the washing machine was running at the time LE arrived at the MH. I hope you don't mind if I join your discussion from time to time. I mainly just read because I work 15 hours a day, but when I see something or remember things that I remember well, I will jump in and tell you what I remember.

From the very first days, LE has said they have reason to believe misty was not at the MH when she said she was. If not Tommy, who told them this?

There was a girl in the very beginning that went to LE and told them that she had seen Misty out with friends that night, but have not heard anything about that girl since.

Snowbunny...

Glad you joined. Your post is very interesting. Oh,, my..

:Welcome-12-june:

Whisper, I was so tickled that someone finally had an explanation as to why LE may have been on Tyler St the night the 911 call came in. It was something I questioned from the very beginning but nobody could find anything. Another thing that really bothers me is that Misty stated that the last time she remembered seeing Haleigh that night was when she went to bed herself at 10pm but the also was inconsistant with the police report I read. IIRC the report said that Misty went to bed around 10:30pm-11pm time frame. Then on the 911 report it's mentioned Haleigh had last been seen 1 to 1-1/2 hours prior to the 911 call. That too is inconsistant as to what we've been told.

Whisper, I was so tickled that someone finally had an explanation as to why LE may have been on Tyler St the night the 911 call came in. It was something I questioned from the very beginning but nobody could find anything. Another thing that really bothers me is that Misty stated that the last time she remembered seeing Haleigh that night was when she went to bed herself at 10pm but the also was inconsistant with the police report I read. IIRC the report said that Misty went to bed around 10:30pm-11pm time frame. Then on the 911 report it's mentioned Haleigh had last been seen 1 to 1-1/2 hours prior to the 911 call. That too is inconsistant as to what we've been told.

Any idea on who reported to LE when Haleigh was last seen..

One thing that has always bothered me is how Teresa Neves showed up on the scene in record time already with a 8"x10" picture of Haleigh in her hand. If someone called me in the middle of the night to tell me that my grandchild was missing I'd be out the door so fast that I wouldn't have time to find a picture and get there as fast as she did. That sent my hinkey meter way up.

Going back to Greenwoods' time of first 911 call at @ 2:13am....that could possibly tie in with the last time Haleigh was seen alive or deceased. Haliegh was removed or discovered in trouble about that time which many people think is the right time of disappearance. With the white truck being seen, all the times start to come together.

RC stated in first interview that misty went to bed at 10:30/11:pm....hmmm

Whisperer I'll start digging, but no I don't know who reported that to LE. I just remember seeing it several times. I just got off work so I am extremely tired but as time goes on I will start digging in AH archives but won't bring anything over here without a link. I take it we are allowed to post things here as long as we can back it up with a link right?

Well, it is a pretty secure fact that Neves lived far away in Fruitland Park/Lady Lake. This is the key to the case, imo.

For her to not be available early, she was not close, imo. She had to call a "family member" (words used by her way too guarded) to assist at the MH and check on the kids (her words).

IMO, this equates with her not being local and receiving calls for help WAY before 3:33am.
She was dressed and there at the same time as the LE, dressed just by coincidence in a sheriff's sweater, white pants and a diamond necklace. This was done to gain access to the MH and be close to RC and to have the ability to speak for him....which she did. If you recall, she even described misty as wearing her pajamas/sleeping clothes too.

Hello everybody! I'm new to this website, but not new to this case. I'm a friend of Ger's and have been posting with her for quite some time now. In the beginning of this case I was a member of Art Harris' forum but bail when all heck broke loose over there. Didn't want to be a part of all the fighting and bickering that was going on at the time. I, too, at the beginning questioned as to what was going on at Tyler St when the 911 call came in but until now no one has been able to find anything. Also Ger does know the name of the neighbor who woke up that night to a loud sound of a vehicle but was too tired to look out and see what was going on. The poor guy has just been haunted by that ever since, but at the time he didn't know there was a little girl in his neighborhood that was missing. I remember it said that there was a white truck at the dumpster that night for approximately 20 minutes. Also when the police report first came out there were 5 pages to the report but if you pull it up now it only shows 4 pages of 5 pages. I saw that initial report and I saw on the report that the washing machine was running at the time LE arrived at the MH. That was on page 5 of the report which you don't see any longer. I hope you don't mind me joining in once in awhile. I work 15 hours a day so I generally spend most of my off time reading what I can on this case.

Welcome aboard, snowbunny. Sorry if my earlier attempt at a reply screwed up your post or hung up the thread - I got distracted mid-post.

Thx & good catch re: the missing page. I had read peeps arguing on the AH site in Comments section about the washing machine.

IIRC, the neighbor thought he heard an older model car that night.

I'm a firm believer that Misty is covering for Ron because there is no way that Ron's family would cover for her in a second if they thought she did something to Haleigh or even knew what happened to Haleigh. To me Misty is the Cummings' fall guy in this case and she is too blinded to figure it out. They are setting this girl up in my opinion to take the blame.

As I recall, the neighbor also noticed rc's Altima in the driveway. RC had an older white truck which we have not seen much of, if at all. It is listed as property. He also had access to his GMA's red truck (word is he used it frequently).

I see no reason for Tommy to insert himself in this mess if he were involved with Haleigh's disposal. Tommy may know what car rc had that night. He also shoulc have told LE what car, if any, was in front of the MH at 10PM....now that would help, that is, if there was a car parked in front.

I thought Ger showed pixs of the white truck being parked at his mom's MH on Rita Pl?

Whisperer I'll start digging, but no I don't know who reported that to LE. I just remember seeing it several times. I just got off work so I am extremely tired but as time goes on I will start digging in AH archives but won't bring anything over here without a link. I take it we are allowed to post things here as long as we can back it up with a link right?

Get some rest Snowbunny. We will catch up later. I am not sure about AH Links, if they are allowed or not. At one time, they weren't but they may have changed.

As I recall, the neighbor also noticed rc's Altima in the driveway. RC had an older white truck which we have not seen much of, if at all. It is listed as property. He also had access to his GMA's red truck (word is he used it frequently).

I see no reason for Tommy to insert himself in this mess if he were involved with Haleigh's disposal. Tommy may know what car rc had that night. He also shoulc have told LE what car, if any, was in front of the MH at 10PM....now that would help, that is, if there was a car parked in front.

Great save, whips! re: o/t ;)

That is a good question, too, imo.

The Altima was parked in front of the MH when police put the Crime Scene tape up if that helps any. You'll see it parked in front on the pictures taken by the media when the case first broke so I don't know if it had been there from the beginning or if that was the vehicle Ron drove to work. It would be nice to know which vehicle Ron was driving that's for sure.

Didn't I just read very recently that misty was talking to somebody in a red truck at the bus stop and that person said it was Lindsey. Was it a truck or and SUV? did T & L have more than the blue van?

....from what I see, several people started switching and buying different cars around Feb 2009. misty said her father owned a red truck and she made references that a red truck was part of the sage. She told us tommy sold it....we have to remember this is misty. Was she throwing us a red herring? Was it a white truck and not a red truck that was part of the story. Gads, LE throw us a bone, will ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard