Are these 5 women identified as missing?

Claudette

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just joined, I have been lurking and wanted to share this image with all of you. I apologize if it has already been shared but I have not seen it. I thought I read that the below are 5 of the women that have been identified by families as being missing but the article seems to have changed. When I initially read it around the 18th, it said that LE asked that one of the women not be shown (the article was about 6 women being linked to the Alcala images):

5 missing linked/100311_Alcala_pictures.jpg

I am either going crazy or they asked them to not specifically point out that they are the missing. Does anyone else remember reading this? These 5 images are also picked out in other articles on other sites about missing people being linked to the photos.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post about this, I started coming here just this week!

Hello everyone,

I just joined, I have been lurking and wanted to share this image with all of you. I apologize if it has already been shared but I have not seen it. I thought I read that the below are 5 of the women that have been identified by families as being missing but the article seems to have changed. When I initially read it around the 18th, it said that LE asked that one of the women not be shown (the article was about 6 women being linked to the Alcala images):

5 missing linked/100311_Alcala_pictures.jpg

I am either going crazy or they asked them to not specifically point out that they are the missing. Does anyone else remember reading this? These 5 images are also picked out in other articles on other sites about missing people being linked to the photos.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post about this, I started coming here just this week!

Photos of those five women were posted on the following blog:
http://blog.oregonlive.com/nwheadlines/2010/03/three_missing_women_identified.html

It says that they are some of the photos that were found, but does not identify them as being missing women.

Thanks for posting this. It's very helpful. Where did you find this, if you don't mind me asking?

Hi Claudette!

LogDetective-160x160.gif

Thank you Kimster :)

I found it at Komonews.com

Three of the women whose photos were found in a convicted serial killer's Seattle-area storage locker have been linked so far to missing person cases by family members, a police detective said late Friday.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/87586647.html

The article doesn't say which ones are missing.I think it is just a montage of some of the pics.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back