GUILTY PA - Tashaud 'Trey' Thompson, 2, beaten to death, Clairton, 24 March 2010

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/22956479/detail.html

Looks like grandma's BF beat this little guy to death............WHY???
2 years old!!!!:banghead::furious:

Sounds like he wasn't w/ the kids for very long....just long enough to kill little Tashaud :furious:

Worthy said the child and his younger brother were being watched by his grandmother and his grandmother's boyfriend. Worthy said the grandmother went out to do errands and when she returned, she found Thompson lying on the couch.

"She went to him and said 'Grandma got you some pizza.' She flipped him over and saw contusions and bumps on his head. She was trying to wake him but he wasn't waking up," Worthy said.

The grandmother called for help from her North Fourth Street home. Thompson was rushed to Children's Hospital in critical condition. Worthy said doctors told the family there was no hope.

"We're thinking we're going to the hospital to possibly get stitches, then we're hearing about brain damage and death," Worthy said.

Whether the child's injuries were accidental or intentional was the initial focus of the investigation, police said.

Everyone in the house that day was questioned by police, including the grandmother's boyfriend who was arrested on an outstanding bench warrant.

more here

http://www.wpxi.com/news/22932388/detail.html

:rose: Find comfort in the arms of angels, little Taushaud :rose:

Prayers for justice for you, and comfort for those who loved you.

Tashaud is absolutely prescious. How could anyone hurt a smiling, adorable little guy like that?

I'm so sorry Tashaud. Prayers going up for this baby and his family.

Tashaud is absolutely prescious. How could anyone hurt a smiling, adorable little guy like that?

I'm so sorry Tashaud. Prayers going up for this baby and his family.

:(............makes my heart hurt more and more with each story.

Ya know I read these stories and my heartaches at the pain, unjustness of our children. Inoccence is stolen, promise is taken and hope is stripped.

I know the heartache from these stories should keep me from reading. But the fact is, I can't stop hoping, reading watching. While I continue to pray that justice for the losses that world should never endure is served. RIP Tashaud

I just read about this and I knew you guys would be on top of it. Does anyone know if the g'ma bf has been named yet?

Should have said this first, what a sweet looking little boy. GD boyfriend. RIP
Tashaud. I am sure you are in a better place now.

Another innocent child everyday. :banghead:

RIP Precious Tashaud.

Eric Johnson, the boyfriend of the toddler's grandmother, was taken into custody Friday. Police have not released details on what charges could be filed

http://www.wpxi.com/news/22932388/detail.html

Some updated news here:

CLAIRTON, Pa. --
Eric Johnson, the boyfriend of 18-month-old Tashaud Thompson's grandmother, will be charged with homicide in connection with the toddler's recent death, Allegheny County police said Friday.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/22956479/detail.html

According to the article they called him TREY.
Every day another one. Whats with these animals?
Rest in peace little man. Dance to the beautiful music in heaven.

At least justice will be served.
But I can't help but wonder if there should be some mandatory testing before having children or being around them. And I mean no offense to all the good parents and grandparents out there.

JMO

his poor, poor parents too :( I swear if your baby isnt safe at your mom's house....not that it was gram's fault, she was out getting them pizza....it's horrible, just horrible...

and it makes no everloving sense, if he was getting frustrated why not freaking go to another room? I do NOT understand.

his poor, poor parents too :( I swear if your baby isnt safe at your mom's house....not that it was gram's fault, she was out getting them pizza....it's horrible, just horrible...

and it makes no everloving sense, if he was getting frustrated why not freaking go to another room? I do NOT understand.

that would be logical right? what about the jerk who beat his baby to death while she was staying in the hospital? all he had to do was call a nurse...

that would be logical right? what about the jerk who beat his baby to death while she was staying in the hospital? all he had to do was call a nurse...

god, I know, that was over here. (at least I hope there werent two instances, I've read about it already before it was on WS and couldnt bring myself to open the thread once it showed up here)

I dont get it at all. they cant even pretend they felt trapped!! do we have a thread for this one?

Oh that poor little guy and his family

I was shocked however that the grandmother said "I lost 2 people...my grandson and my boyfriend"....ugh

Oh that poor little guy and his family

I was shocked however that the grandmother said "I lost 2 people...my grandson and my boyfriend"....ugh

Exactly! Who the *ell would give a flying duck about loosing a freaking boyfriend when the boyfriend beat their precious grandson to death?!:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back