2010.03.25 NG saying there might be breaking news

Status
Not open for further replies.

titanfan62702

Reaction score
Not sure where to post this but Nancy Grace website is posting breaking news that she waiting NOW for a break in this case. It popped up on Facebook about 20 minutes ago.

Not sure where to post this but Nancy Grace website is posting breaking news that she waiting NOW for a break in this case. It popped up on Facebook about 20 minutes ago.

Hopefully it's true breaking info, and not just more about the letter supposedly written to relatives that didn't end up being covered the other night due to other breaking news on other cases.

Hopefully it's true breaking info, and not just more about the letter supposedly written to relatives that didn't end up being covered the other night due to other breaking news on other cases.

I know. It's driving me crazy and I need to go to bed.

levi is posting that misty took another LDT from LE re joe/tommy

Just saw this posted on FB..RE: NG. Now I can't sleep. Please let this be it....Haleigh need to come home!

I see many are thinking it's about the letters. Or just something to get people to watch her show tomorrow night. Will tomorrow be a repeat if she is taking the night off?

Rest assured we will know all about it, long before Nancy's show tomorrow.
That is, if we don't already.
IMO

I found news that Cobra took a plea deal and can't investigate in that part of Fla. for a year.

Most of NG's breaking news is 2 to 3 days old, and it probably won't be a bombshell..

Now I have to wonder if she threw one or both of them under the bus and failed or did she try to cover for them and say they had nothing to do with anything and failed?

AH posted a comment on his site that said he was going to be on the Thurs. night show (we know that didn't happen) and/or tape Friday's show Thurs. night. No word on what he did. I hope the NG show isn't stringing us along for ratings. It has been so quiet-no word at all lately about any of the players. Misty probably gave LE another bs story so they hooked her up to the polygraph and she failed every question. That doesn't help at all-back to square one.

JMO

Now Levi is sayin': # MISTY FAILED POLYGRAPH, failed every question 2 minutes ago via web

Wonder who his source is on this.

Regardless, iirc, we heard last summer she "FAILED POLYGRAPH, failed every question."

FWIW - of course she failed a poly, even if [and especially if] it was about her cousin and Tommy doing whatever w/Haleigh. Even she doesn't believe that theory, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong