GUILTY FL - Audreanna Zimmerman, 19, beaten, burned alive, Ensley, 24 March 2010

Wise Old Owl

Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
Reaction score
Yes, it has happened again!

Escambia County Teen Set On Fire
by Jessica Taloney

Published: Thu, March 25, 2010 - 11:08 am CST
Last Updated: Thu, March 25, 2010 - 5:04 pm CST

ENSLEY, Florida - A teenager suffered burns to more than 60 percent of her body after she was set on fire Wednesday night.

Audreanna Zimmerman, 19, lives in the 900 Block of Detroit Boulevard in Ensley, Florida.

Neighbors on nearby Lepley Road heard the teenager screaming for help as she stumbled onto their doorstep and called 911.

**more at link**

http://www.wkrg.com/florida/article...elease_no_details/809721/Mar-25-2010_5-04-pm/

What is happening in Florida? There doesn't seem to be too much info as this as yet.

Prayers go out to the girl and her family!

I watched Mike G's coverage of this on HLN tonite...poor girl! This is awful, awful, awful. :(

Initial reports suggested an unidentified suspect pulled Zimmerman out of her home and set her on fire. But Sheriff's Office spokesman Sgt. Ted Roy said she was burned in the 1800 block of Lepley where she was found.

It was not clear why Zimmerman was on Lepley Road or if she was with anyone. Sheriff's Office investigators are not releasing any information on the suspect at this time, Roy said.
"She looked bad. I was shaken," Hedrick said of the burned woman he saw walking toward him. "She kept saying, 'Call 911. Call 911,' and she asked for a glass of water."

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/woman-27250-fire-home.html

Prayers for her recovery & that LE catches the evil thing that did this to her.

This is so tragic and sad! This happened in my community yet I didn't see much coverage on WEAR TV, but I did see the report on CNN. I will watch the news again at 6:00. I hope this poor child is going to survive this! I wonder why it's not the top story on our local news? Seems a murder case and a bar robbery are the top stories! I'm praying for the young girl!

6 minutes into the local news. They have covered several stories so far and no mention of this story what so ever. They are talking about the pilot, Marcus Shrinker, who crashed his plane into the Gulf last year...and now the weather!

What a cruel act on such a young woman. It's more brutal, calculating and probably far more painful than most murders. What is going on with these wicked attacks?

Are locals hearing about boyfriend/gridfriend stuff, gang involvement, retribution or even a hate crime? Please tell me it's not a hate crime.

Can anyone describe this area of town. Is it residential, industrial, retail. Drugs, prostitution? Just grasping for answers. Oh, how I hope this girl has her family surrounding her with love.

I am wondering if this is a boyfriend/girlfriend feud. I sure hope she makes it. This type of crime needs to have a very stiff penalty.

What a cruel act on such a young woman. It's more brutal, calculating and probably far more painful than most murders. What is going on with these wicked attacks?

Are locals hearing about boyfriend/gridfriend stuff, gang involvement, retribution or even a hate crime? Please tell me it's not a hate crime.

Can anyone describe this area of town. Is it residential, industrial, retail. Drugs, prostitution? Just grasping for answers. Oh, how I hope this girl has her family surrounding her with love.

They were showing a mobile home park sign earlier on HLN....I don't know if that's where Audreanna lived or where she was lured to.

JVM is gonna talk about this case tonite...hopefully after the current commercial break....maybe she'll have more info than what we've found online.

I thought I was dreaming when I heard it. :(
My goodness what is the world coming to?

I pray she survives.
Nobody deserves this. NOBODY.

JMO

David Morgan of the Escambia Co. Sheriff's office is on now JVM. THe girl is still is clinging to life - in critical condition. Many persons of interest! Please say prayers for this young woman.

neighborhood dispute, domestic violence.....more than 1 person!

long running neighborhood dispute in trailer park............

Sheriff is saying - multiple persons of interest; long running neighborhood dispute that "reached critical mass". Also possible domestic violence - sheriff wasn't real clear about the domestic - said other people in the trailer park .....

Some type of neighborhood dispute in the trailer park....

talking head on JVM said it sounds like a possible love triangle.

our coulture is falling apart and crimes get worse and worse
turning away from GOD..radio talk host Dan ????

Brenda Wade psychologist..........love one another

EMPATHY is lacking at the homes of people that do animal senseless crimes.

Mark Eiglarsh (sp?) might be onto something about the frontal lobe and maturity. Frontal lobe deals with reasoning and logic.

Mark Eiglarsh (sp?) might be onto something about the frontal lobe and maturity. Frontal lobe deals with reasoning and logic.

At what age is it fully developed? If that's the case...why are we sending our 18 years to war? Off topic I know....but evil is evil - frontal lobe fully developed or not. Not pointed at you Swag - just making a stmt! There is no reason for this type of cruelty!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back