Is the Story about the gun in Misty's

elle1919

Reaction score
latest polygraph a new gun story? From Art harris : http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/26...lin-flunks-secret-police-polygraph/#more-4035

transcript to Nancy grace show where new gun story was discussed: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/26/ng.01.html

Not in my opinion. The original story about going and retrieving the gun while RC was on the phone instructing her where to look was well before the night Haleigh went missing.

The story about Misty going over and retrieving the Beretta from the culvert came after a visit from Timmy, Tommy and Cousin Joe. RC was supposedly very proud of this gun. Misty explains that these three were invited over one evening before Haleigh went missing( personally I wonder when this was because RC worked evenings??)anyway, RC showed them the gun and the rest of the evening went off without a hitch. Except in the next few days the Beretta came up missing and RC claimed to know exactly who took it.( Misty said it wasn't Timmy cause he is the good brother and he and RC were actually friends) so Misty went on over to her other brother's and searched for the gun, was ready to leave when RC said look in the ditch( Misty said culbert) and there was the Beretta.

So the night Haleigh went missing, Misty is claiming this gun was in the closet and Tommy and Joe wanted it back, but when they went to get it from the closet, it was gone. Tommy left and Joe was pi**ed.

The retrieving of the gun story has been told by Croslin family members other than Misty. One of the sisters said it did happen, and the Beretta was in the ditch, again well before the night Haleigh went missing.

What will Tommy say about the gun? Bottom line, one person knows the truth about this gun and where it was if it wasn't in the closet of 202 Green Lane when Misty said Tommy and Joe came over to steal it back....who?

Ronald Cummings...what has he told Law Enforcement about the gun?

related threads:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79959&highlight=fight+gun+haleigh+missing

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80075&highlight=fight+gun+haleigh+missing

Or search here at websleuths FIGHT, GUN, HALEIGH MISSING for all the early rumor threads and locals threads that discussed the gun incident. ( lol.....3 pages)

I really think this is something that could help get to the bottom of this case. Ronald Cummings holds the key to this one in my opinion. Hope Law Enforcement has asked him, and will ask him again.

I've never considered the gun theory much up until I heard the latest about this rifle. A different spin on an old story. However a gun story.

I guess I didn't consider it because I believed we might have heard about that kind of evidence being found. It is difficult to not let that kind of evidence be leaked, although not impossible.

But, with supposed blood in the van (deer blood) according to Misty, and two different gun stories now, and blankets in the van....... One was a rifle and one a hand gun. I sure do wonder if Misty put the kids in the van to sleep, while she went to a party and something happened somewhere else. Involving a gun. Ron's gun. It is almost as though she is trying to place one of Ron's guns in the hands of someone else.

It is almost a subconscious spin but with the same elements that keep surfacing. She isn't telling the truth but she is telling pieces of the truth? KWIM? I'm now considering that a gun may have been involved, but that whatever happened did not happen at 202 Green.

Elle, I think this new gun story is BS. But it makes me wonder that there is something significant about this gun because they (Misty&Co) keep making it an issue. Something is up with this gun. I hope they question Tommy about this gun. I would love to hear what he has to say.

Is a Beretta a rifle Grandmaj? I don't know much about guns. I was thinking it was a smaller handgun. TIA

Elle, I think this new gun story is BS. But it makes me wonder that there is something significant about this gun because they (Misty&Co) keep making it an issue. Something is up with this gun. I hope they question Tommy about this gun. I would love to hear what he has to say.

Ronald could put an end to the stories about the gun though, Misty said it was in his closet. This is something Law Enforcement could take to him. The fact that she can't pass a poly is bothering me less and less, if she passed some questions and not the others.....but all questions? I just don't know what to think anymore.

Beretta is the name of a gun maker. I always thought the gun talked about in the culvert was a hand gun. I could be wrong.

This story she allegedly wrote about recently is a rifle. Now, could the story have been skewed by family? I guess. But I was of the assumption that the gun in the culvert was a hand gun and I might be misguided in that.

I think the caveat to my post above is that whatever gun was in that culvert Ronald knew where it was and led Misty right to it. And that is a part of this story that Ronald holds the key to.

His denial of any fight over a gun is a real question in my mind about guns be it rifle or handgun keep being raised by Misty. Where did the gun come from? Did Ron legally purchase it? Or, did the gun come from another party i.e. Joe? Because none of this makes sense that Joe came for a gun but took Haleigh when he couldn't find the gun. Something happened involving a gun and Ron knows what that is IMO.

I realize it's just my opinion, but I have thought for at least the last ten months, possibly more, Haleigh was shot...And IMHO that is WHY her remains have not been found and most probably will never be found......JMO

Didn't she say CJ had a gun with him during the chase episode? I have a feeling that having guns is just another part of how these people live and think. Guns and drugs - lovely combo.

I realize it's just my opinion, but I have thought for at least the last ten months, possibly more, Haleigh was shot...And IMHO that is WHY her remains have not been found and most probably will never be found......JMO

I think I know your theory by heart now and if it turns out to be true I will be first in line to :bow: down to you for sticking to your "guns" for so long.

The gun might be the key after all huh? I had a theory about a gun too. Not quite as well, sad and deadly but, sad and deadly just the same.

Sorry, I am very bored today. My husband is away at NASA.

We also have the gun/riffle that TM talks about the day Ron showed him a gun/riffle and puts it in his mouth. Is this the gun in the newest release? I would guess, Ron has more than one. There is the gun that is talked about that Ron claims he is going to shot the back window out of a patrol car (9mm Barretta ),if they catch the guy. I am so confussssed now!!!

With sincere apologies, could somebody post a link to the story about the gun article here? IHNI what y'all are even talking about based on what I see posted on this thread.

[Actually, elle, it would be most helpful it you could put the link in your 1st post.]

tia <<< sincere, btw

I saw something about a 407 [or 470] Remington shotgun here in Palatka just the other day. Danged if I can recall where I saw it or the context. Seems like it was a sale poster hanging in the window of a store, but I can't think of any store I went to recently that sells shotguns. [lol - they don't carry those at the Kangaroo, for sure.]

btw - the Remington shotgun was ref'ed in the MM "theft" report.

Didn't she say CJ had a gun with him during the chase episode? I have a feeling that having guns is just another part of how these people live and think. Guns and drugs - lovely combo.

I thought the Levi interview w/CJ, or maybe the 911 call of the "road rage" incident", had CJ asking if he could shoot at Ron. Am I mis-remembering?

[sorry & yes, you can just color me lazy]

http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/26...lin-flunks-secret-police-polygraph/#more-4035

According to Chelsea Croslin, Misty describes how her brother, Tommy, also behind bars on drug charges, and a cousin, Joe (Overstreet), dropped by the trailer to steal a gun we&#8217;ve since learned was a prized assault rifle that Ronald Cummings had been bragging about &#8211; and even showed off &#8212; over beers at his trailer with Joe and Tommy.

According to her letter, Chelsea said Misty wrote that when Tommy and Joe arrived, &#8220;Misty told them she didn&#8217;t know Ronald had apparently taken the gun from his usual hiding place. So when they got there, and couldn&#8217;t find the gun, Tommy said, &#8216;I&#8217;m going home,&#8217; and left, and then Joe got mad, grabbed Haleigh and took off.&#8221;

It was what was discussed on NG last night LFlorida. And in allegedly letters which prompted a new lie detector allegedly.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/26...lin-flunks-secret-police-polygraph/#more-4035

According to Chelsea Croslin, Misty describes how her brother, Tommy, also behind bars on drug charges, and a cousin, Joe (Overstreet), dropped by the trailer to steal a gun we’ve since learned was a prized assault rifle that Ronald Cummings had been bragging about – and even showed off — over beers at his trailer with Joe and Tommy.

According to her letter, Chelsea said Misty wrote that when Tommy and Joe arrived, “Misty told them she didn’t know Ronald had apparently taken the gun from his usual hiding place. So when they got there, and couldn’t find the gun, Tommy said, ‘I’m going home,’ and left, and then Joe got mad, grabbed Haleigh and took off.”

It was what was discussed on NG last night LFlorida. And in allegedly letters which prompted a new lie detector allegedly.

So this is a different gun than the one Joe is supposed to have taken? She also sounds like Misty is allowing them to come into the MH and take the gun, but she finds it gone???? I think TM refers to the gun in his tape as an assault riffle.

L, I posted the links you asked for up in my original post.

I think I know your theory by heart now and if it turns out to be true I will be first in line to :bow: down to you for sticking to your "guns" for so long.

The gun might be the key after all huh? I had a theory about a gun too. Not quite as well, sad and deadly but, sad and deadly just the same.

Sorry, I am very bored today. My husband is away at NASA.
''

Elle considering the toll this case has taken on so many of us who post here, myself included, I can assure you I'm not interested in being right. nor do I think my theory is the gospel or myself worthy of being bowed down to IF ever proven I am right about what happened to Haleigh...
The ONLY reason I have maintained my stance for as long as I have is due to the fact nothing has been revealed to prove what I believe is totally off base...JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back