Dark haired woman/ bathing suit

RubyRed

"Keep on Truckin"
Reaction score
2011323616.jpg

One more of this girl. I've lightened up the picture, but I'm not very happy with it. Could someone with photo software newer than my 10 year old one try and brighten it up?

Attachments

• Orange Bikini3.jpg
    Orange Bikini3.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Orange Bikini3a.jpg
    Orange Bikini3a.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 85
Do you think that the person that is with this girl could be Alcala himself? It kind of looks like it to me.

One more of this girl. I've lightened up the picture, but I'm not very happy with it. Could someone with photo software newer than my 10 year old one try and brighten it up?

Where did you find this picture??? I haven't seen it on either the Nancy Grace site or the Seattle site!

I definitely think that the fellow beside her is Alcala!

That is my guess, otherwise why crop him out? Of course, that's assuming LE did the cropping.

There's another photo of a girl and Alcala together and Alcala wasn't cropped in that one. The only reason that I can think that Alcala would have been cropped in this pic is because he is most likely nude.

ETA: Now I am at the opinion of I don't know why they would edit Alcala out. They could have just edited out the bad stuff and left his face. I guess Alcala could have set the camera so that only a little hint of him showed up in the photo...I dunno

That is my guess, otherwise why crop him out? Of course, that's assuming LE did the cropping.

Where did you find this picture??? I haven't seen it on either the Nancy Grace site or the Seattle site!

I definitely think that the fellow beside her is Alcala!

I don't remember. I've been to half a dozen or more sites with the pics. It seems to be up to the individual sites as to which pictures they show. There seem to be around 150-160 pics total, but I don't think any one site has more than about 145. Most have less than 100.

Edited the photo. Couldn't get the grainyness out though!

Attachments

• Orange Bikini3.jpg
    Orange Bikini3.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 94
Tics me off that Nancy's site is the only one with high res images and for some reason she picked through the pics and didn't post them all!

I tried but I'm not sure its that much better.

21j2ckl.jpg

That does look like Alcala beside her.

I hadn't seen this picture either (are they adding more?). Definitely looks like RA to me too. The girl in this crocheted bikini has what I'd refer to as a floating eye, one that doesn't quite go in the same direction as the either, don't you think?

I hadn't seen this picture either (are they adding more?). Definitely looks like RA to me too. The girl in this crocheted bikini has what I'd refer to as a floating eye, one that doesn't quite go in the same direction as the either, don't you think?
Possibly. Also something odd about her left rib. It protrudes so much more than the right. Can that be caused by how she's standing???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back