WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here. This thread should only be used to follow the status of the investigation. All specific info should be posted in the appropriate thread for that info.

Thread 17

Search Affidavit

Salem

Hi Eyes, In your last post you said:

" Thanks for that article scandi - The upbeat rhetoric LE is using has been missing from the Lindsey case and so good to hear.

~~sipped from above~~
by KOMO Staff & ABC News

McCLEARY, Wash. -- A renewed investigative effort in the search for a 10-year-old girl who vanished last year has identified a dozen persons of interest, law enforcement sources told ABC News.
~snip~
A DOZEN PERSONS OF INTEREST? That's amazing! They go from 0 to 12? This is awesome and hope to see an arrest not far away. moo
Thanks

You're welcome Eyes. I don't have time now to go find the link, but they have also stated that out of the 12 persons of interest there are 2 of 'heightened' interest, or something like that. It really makes one think that LE is trying to spook this guy and motivate him or them to do something to inadvertently reveal something. I hope who ever this is has continual knots in his stomach and feels the beat of his heart banging in his head! xox

Hi Eyes, In your last post you said:

" Thanks for that article scandi - The upbeat rhetoric LE is using has been missing from the Lindsey case and so good to hear.

~~sipped from above~~
by KOMO Staff & ABC News

McCLEARY, Wash. -- A renewed investigative effort in the search for a 10-year-old girl who vanished last year has identified a dozen persons of interest, law enforcement sources told ABC News.
~snip~
A DOZEN PERSONS OF INTEREST? That's amazing! They go from 0 to 12? This is awesome and hope to see an arrest not far away. moo
Thanks

You're welcome Eyes. I don't have time now to go find the link, but they have also stated that out of the 12 persons of interest there are 2 of 'heightened' interest, or something like that. It really makes one think that LE is trying to spook this guy and motivate him or them to do something to inadvertently reveal something. I hope who ever this is has continual knots in his stomach and feels the beat of his heart banging in his head! xox

Wow that would be wonderful if they find who did this. I have never forgot her. Shes always been in my prayers.

thanks scandi and eyes .....we all need to be reminded....she will be found!!

:grouphug:

thanks scandi and eyes .....we all need to be reminded....she will be found!!

:grouphug:

Yes, We to keep that hope alive even as Sleuthers we need to examine everything, as we do. :blowkiss:

I only discovered this site last night, much to my shock. We have knowledge of one of the persons of interest, and called the Sheriff's Department this morning, with the information, which involves his whereabouts, and concerning the connection with another person who may be missing also. No one has returned my call, regardless of their pleas for people to use the Tip Line. This is very frustrating. It makes one wonder how many valid calls have been ignored. God bless Lindsey, and all involved in the search for her.

I only discovered this site last night, much to my shock. We have knowledge of one of the persons of interest, and called the Sheriff's Department this morning, with the information, which involves his whereabouts, and concerning the connection with another person who may be missing also. No one has returned my call, regardless of their pleas for people to use the Tip Line. This is very frustrating. It makes one wonder how many valid calls have been ignored. God bless Lindsey, and all involved in the search for her.

Thank you Silvertooth for joining here and posting that info. The only possibility I can think of is they are already aware of it, although I can't imagine them not returning your call. When I called in a tip once to the FBI, long ago, I had a call back from them the next day telling me my possibility was not the perp.

If I were you I'd call the Seattle office of the FBI and ask to speak to the laison officer in charge of Lindsey's case.

Please keep in touch with us here. We so want Lindsey found and brought home. xox

We came across this site in a very round-about way, after doing a great deal of digging on a person who we quite accidentally found was involved with this tragedy. If we had found Websleuth earlier, we would have saved hours and hours of time. Everyone here has done an awe-inspiring job, don't ever stop digging. My husband and I are now joining you in this; our original interest in this person concerned someone totally different, but now, Lindsey has become part of our hearts, and starting tomorrow morning, new and more pointed phone calls and emails will be made. Thank you all, and have a Blessed Easter.

SilverTooth, I'm curious how you know who the POIs are. I'm involved in the Lindsey Baum Search Center and we haven't even been told who they are looking at. As far as I Lindseys mom doesn't even know.

I also suggest if you have information that needs to be looked at NOW you call 911. Don't wait until tomorrow to email/call the tip line.

Thinking of Lindsey, today and everyday. We need to bring you home.

Along with what JenO said I would also suggest that if you are concerned that your information is not being looked at or that it needs to be looked at immediately then call the Montesano Sheriff's dept. and ask to speak immediately with someone handling or in charge of Lindsey's case.

I would also suggest caution on giving that information to anyone else until you've discussed it with LE as well.

I don't have any knowledge of the current POI's, we just have what seems to be a giant coincidence, and we don't really believe in coincidences. This is a person that was being looked upon at the beginning, and then seems to have come up again in the last few weeks. What I knew and passed on was his whereabouts at this time, and LE may have no interest in him concerning Lindsey's disappearance. I thought I read that he had taken a LDT, and I'm not even sure he was in your area at the time. But, he keeps popping up. There is another disappearance (or something) of an adult in the loop between Coeur d'Alene and the Bitterroot Valley of Montana that involves this man in some way, and I was searching for whatever we could learn, and found this amazing site. We had, sadly, never heard of Lindsey, who is now part of us. The calls we make tomorrow will verify if the person we seek is actually missing, or simply ducking creditors. Depending on the answers, we will contact the authorities. This person lied to us enough in a scant few emails to disturb us. I will let you know what we learn. Thanks SO much for your interest, as the LE office didn't appear to have any. If this reveals too much (or anything) please let me know and I can delete it. I am a green newbie at this.

On this day of contemplation I give reverence to Lindsey a child gone to soon. Lindsey has came to mean so much to many and in my book she has spoken loudly to bring attention to so many dangers a child faces in life. Lindsey who wanted to be a writer, tell stories as she sees them has effected more people than she probably ever expected to with her own story in life. God keep your angels in heaven and on earth surrounding Lindsey with the warmth of all of our love today & all tomorrows.

Silvertooth thank you for your admissions and the concern you show. I have faith that you will reach the proper authorities with this account. Never forget the sqeeky wheel gets greased! (o: Welcome to Lindseys forum!

"The greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attention"

Gray Watson

HAPPY EASTER!

Thank you - and I at least now feel that I haven't revealed anything I shouldn't have.
It's nice to know that there are more than just the two of us coming to conclusions. Or, if not conclusions, just weirdness. We may have another soul to pray for, though we sincerely hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave