Beautiful Afro and White Turtleneck Girl

RK, this woman is yet another person that breaks my heart. She doesn't looked thrilled in any photograph, but she also gets that stare. It's almost like a look to me anyway "Now how am I going to get out of here?"

I've kept my eyes peeled for this pretty woman as I go through all the missing files. In the one picture you can see a hint of her earring. I hope she is fine. I pray she's somewhere enjoying life. I'll keep looking for her.

You are right, she doesn't look very thrilled to be having her photo taken.

I also see a hint of an earring. It looks like a beaded or silver multi-tiered earring to me.

RK, this woman is yet another person that breaks my heart. She doesn't looked thrilled in any photograph, but she also gets that stare. It's almost like a look to me anyway "Now how am I going to get out of here?"

I've kept my eyes peeled for this pretty woman as I go through all the missing files. In the one picture you can see a hint of her earring. I hope she is fine. I pray she's somewhere enjoying life. I'll keep looking for her.

There are at least two other pictures of this woman where you can see her and her earrings better on other sites but I don't know how to link them. For some reason, Nancy Grace did not post them.

???

Does anyone know how to link them here?

kz3dx1-kz3dwe0100.jpg

kz3d18-kz3cz20002.jpg

kz3dit-kz3dio0036.jpg

http://www.ocregister.com/news/alcala-238591-women-murphy.html#article-photos

The shadows in that last photo are scary to me. It makes her look like one of the sculptures they do about the UIDs.

I wonder if Alcala had a thing about shadows; many of the photos have a weird lighting that makes some of the faces look harder to recognize.

My photos look like that a lot but the thing is, it's unintentional. Alcala should have known better so he probably meant it.

The shadows in that last photo are scary to me. It makes her look like one of the sculptures they do about the UIDs.

I wonder if Alcala had a thing about shadows; many of the photos have a weird lighting that makes some of the faces look harder to recognize.

My photos look like that a lot but the thing is, it's unintentional. Alcala should have known better so he probably meant it.

Maybe or maybe he was just a bad photographer. His work is not outstanding.

The framing and lighting is usually poor, and there is a lot of clutter in many of the pictures.

I have been looking closer at this girl's earrings. It looks more like they are silver chain links like the kind you would see on a silver chained link necklace. They are very unusual earrings. If they were among Alcala's bag of trophies, they wouldn't be hard to spot.

Hi Janet! To me, these two individuals don't look alike except for the hair. But, besides that, Alcala was never mentioned to be in the Austin, Texas area, where Jennifer went missing. This isn't to say that he couldn't have gone there, but he seemed to like to hang out and murder in areas that he was familiar with and living in the area.

Also, Jennifer Joyce Barton has a large mole below her nose on her right side that is not there on the woman in the photo.

This girl is still not identified, is she? He took a lot of her pictures of her. Do you think he picked her up from a club and they had sex?

I'll dismiss my original statement, to outside readers it would appear a bit callous on my part which certainly wasn't my intention. I had hoped that it would ignite a discussion on these parts about her, but it certainly hasn't.

I'll re-post her images here since all the images here are now dead.

alcala+%281%29.jpg

4424638295_914f869b3a.jpg

( i can't find the other pics for some reason )

By guessing from the hairstyle and her fashion, I clock this around 1973,1974, maybe 1975 at the very latest. She also reminds me of Black Panther Angela Davis who wore her hair in the same style with a similar turtle neck outfit in 1974.

I think she has a kind of mellow, stoned look to her and seems almost alerted in the first picture.

It's sad she still hasn't been identified after all these years :(

I just posted a few moments ago in that this young lady looks like a girl named Mónica González Castillo who disappeared from Querétaro, Mexico in 1979. I started my own thread for Mónica in the 1970s Missing forum. Here's the link:

Mexico Mónica González Castillo, (13-15 years old), Querétaro, 1979 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
I think this girl looks obviously like a light skinned African American. She doesn't look Mexican at all. Also her look is outdated by '79.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back