Identified! Little Girl w/ Eyes Closed & Tongue Out

She looks like she's either lying down or she's up against something. Her hands look like they're touching something, like a frame or something. And her expression is like she's waiting for a treat or a raindrop or something pleasant.

Honestly, except for the nude boy and perhaps the boy with the bike, the other photos of children seem innocent enough. Not innocent in that he was innocent taking them because he was obviously a creeper. It's just that the kids don't seem to be in any kind of duress. And even the nude boy doesn't seem scared to me, but the kid with the bike seems a little freaked out.

I wonder how often Alcala snapped photos of people just for the sick pleasure of having those photos later to look at, or whatever he did with them. *shudders*

Sure, this photo of the little girl looks innocent enough, but, how do we know that Alcala didn't take another photo of this girl that wasn't so innocent and it couldn't be released because of the nature of the photo? This guy is a perv..IMO, nothing he had in mind was innocent.

She looks like she's either lying down or she's up against something. Her hands look like they're touching something, like a frame or something. And her expression is like she's waiting for a treat or a raindrop or something pleasant.

Honestly, except for the nude boy and perhaps the boy with the bike, the other photos of children seem innocent enough. Not innocent in that he was innocent taking them because he was obviously a creeper. It's just that the kids don't seem to be in any kind of duress. And even the nude boy doesn't seem scared to me, but the kid with the bike seems a little freaked out.

I wonder how often Alcala snapped photos of people just for the sick pleasure of having those photos later to look at, or whatever he did with them. *shudders*

Oh I hope and pray this little cutie is still alive and is one of the ones who has already come forward to say they're okay.

But when I saw this little one's sketch today on the doe network today though, the sketch so reminded me of her so much I felt I should post this. Hopefully, this is NOT her:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/14ufaz.html

Looking again at this and I'm going to go with RK in that there's no innocence in that monsters head.

This little girl is well kept. She has a good haircut. Gold earrings. Someone even took the time and polished her little nails.

Again, maybe a relative?

I think that it makes sense that most of the photos of kids would either look innocent or look completely awful and not fit for public viewing. Kids aren't as good at reading situations for danger as adults are, and they aren't as good at composing themselves after traumatic situations either. Kids would either be blissfully unaware or absolutely hysterical with fear at times when an adult would be fighting their emotions to maintain composure and the ability to keep trying to think their way out of the situation.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974
Back