CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

spamelope

Reaction score
GREELEY, Colo. -- Greeley Police are looking for a 12-year-old girl who disappeared Sunday afternoon.

Kayleah Wilson was last seen at her home at 3:40 p.m. Sunday, when she left to walk to a friend's house for a birthday party. According to police Wilson never made it to the party.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/23005256/detail.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Picture at link.
23005205_640X480.jpg

Thanks for posting this.

As always for Colorado I can't find hardly any info on this girl only two articles....

I have strong ties to Greeley. I am also disappointed at the limited information in the media. Will poke around a bit and see what I can find out from locals.

You're welcome, Kai. Glad to help get this out there so people can start looking for her. Hopefully, she's found safe.
Mystic, if you think Colo is bad, don't come to WY lol. It's a black hole.

You're welcome, Kai. Glad to help get this out there so people can start looking for her. Hopefully, she's found safe.
Mystic, if you think Colo is bad, don't come to WY lol. It's a black hole.

Chuckling and nodding yes to the black hole description of WY. We must be neighbors spamelope :)

Oh I hope this little girl is found safe. My daughter attended college up in Greeley.

What's the weather been like up there?

I was there this weekend- it was in the 50's/60's but crazy windy. Weather report says it is 82 there right now. :) Gotta love the ever changing CO weather.

Looks like it's been pretty warm the past few days, so that's good. I can't find a single report that states from what area she went missing.

That is the craziest part of the reports- you would think they would say what part of town she was in!!! That would be really useful!

"She left the family home in the 2800 block of 28th St. at 3:40 p.m. Sunday"

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100330/NEWS/100339981/1051&ParentProfile=1001

They updated the article to include the block that she left from. I need to check on a map to be sure but I think this is an area with A LOT of apartments. BRB

Ok, yes there are several apartment complexes in this area. To the south of 28th Street is highway 34- a very busy street- which you really wouldn't want to cross right in that area- there are no sidewalks or crossings right there. To the north you get into more of single family homes area. There are quite a few businesses to the east of this location and then to the west more apartments and then eventually single family homes. Brentwood Elementary school where she goes to school is to the north of her home.

Can I post her mom's myspace on here? Or give hints? :)

Can I post her mom's myspace on here? Or give hints? :)

If LE or the press state that her mom is under suspicion.

What a shame that this little girl leaves to go have a happy and fun time at something as innocuous as a birthday party, and ends up going missing.

Ty beanE There are more pics of Kayleah on her moms page- that is why I was asking.

Kayleah also has a myspace with 1 particuarly strange comment from Feb 24 about a stalker. Hope I can say that. If not I will delete.

There are more pics of Kayleah on her moms page- that is why I was asking.

Kayleah also has a myspace with 1 particuarly strange comment from Feb 24 about a stalker. Hope I can say that. If not I will delete.

Seems like that needs to be brought to the attention of LE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam