Haleigh News on JVM 03/31/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepingheart

~The Crown Giver~
Reaction score
I believe JVM is covering something on the Haleigh case tonight. I don't know if anyone has posted about this yet.

Tim Miller ~ says Donna did a good job at what she did, revoked her because a witness saw Donna with drugs on the plane with Misty and going to get prescriptions from a dentist in VA.

TM doesn't think RC really knows what happened to Haleigh, but he knows that Misty holds the key. TM says Misty knows the baby is not alive.

Saying if Misty sees Ron and Hope are making plea deals, she'll see they are leaving her and may tell the truth.

I feel like they will all end up pleading to the drug charges, with everything on tape there's not too much of a defense available.

I can't believe what I just heard about DB taking drugs on a plane(why does that make me think of "Snakes On A Plane?)! But I do believe it, and my, Virginia seems like a long way to travel to get prescriptions! And yes, Misty looked puffy, sullen & worn the heck out....Ron just looked swollen...like he's gained some weight, but with an ever so slight grin.

Tim Miller ~ says Donna did a good job at what she did, revoked her because a witness saw Donna with drugs on the plane with Misty and going to get prescriptions from a dentist in VA.

TM doesn't think RC really knows what happened to Haleigh, but he knows that Misty holds the key. TM says Misty knows the baby is not alive.

Yes, TM said they sent DB a letter on October 31st....a termination letter I guess...so that she couldn't be a volunteer anymore.

At link their is a snippet at the end stating more jail vids are due to come out tomorrow. They are being released of Tommy and Misty. Is no-one calling or visiting Ronald? That confuses me. Does PC release stuff in the same manner that St J does?

Yes, TM said they sent DB a letter on October 31st....a termination letter I guess...so that she couldn't be a volunteer anymore.

donnabrockterminationle.jpg

I admire Tim Miller for the service he provides, and the closure he gives to grieving families.
Judgment of character isn't his strong point, as is evident by hiring Donna Brock.

I don't have a clue as to WHY TM is saying that but I don't believe he thinks Ron C doesn't know what happened to Haleigh...JMO

I don't have a clue as to WHY TM is saying that but I don't believe he thinks Ron C doesn't know what happened to Haleigh...JMO

Sorry just caught up on this thread. You think Tim Miller does believe RC knows what happened to Haleigh?

So why would Tim Miller put that statement out there, repeatedly? Very curious as to why you think he would do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni