Who does Misty remind you of..

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Jacy

Reaction score
She reminds me of the girls that were the followers of Charles Manson. It is a terrible thing to say, and to even believe.

for 1 KC...........MC will write notes just the same etc.............
yes MC is brainwashed like the Charlie gang..........so in love!!!

She reminds me of thousands of other inmates puffed up on starchy institutional food and eyes glazed from staring at the same stark institutional walls day in and day out. Too many honeybuns, not enough sunshine.

She reminds me of thousands of other inmates puffed up on starchy institutional food and eyes glazed from staring at the same stark institutional walls day in and day out. Too many honeybuns, not enough sunshine.

I so agree sweetie, however, think of all the crimes they may have committed.

Part of me feels so very sorry for them; the other part wants to condemn them. I could never be a judge.

I hate to say this but she reminds me (in appearance only) of a sister of a friend of mine who lives in Flomaton, Alabama!! She looks just like her and is country girl just like Misty, but thank goodness my friend's sister isn't at all like Misty in personality or in trouble with the law. The first time my husband saw Misty on t.v. he said the same thing.

Manson girls? I don't know. I've only seen them in interviews later in life when they said they had remorse for what that had done and they didn't really remind me of Misty.

I was listening to NG tonight and she had some old tapes of Misty crying immediately after Haleigh went missing. I have to say it sounded so fake and put on!! That girl knows what happened to Haleigh - or has an idea anyway.

She reminds me of the girls that were the followers of Charles Manson. It is a terrible thing to say, and to even believe.

Now that you mention it...I agree!

She doesn't remind me of anybody. I don't really feel a lot of sympathy for her in some ways, but yet again, I wish NG would lighten up a little over all the snacks she orders and the whining she does. Has NG ever been in jail? It ain't no picnic. And prison will be ten times worse. I don't feel necessarily sorry for Misty or any other young person that gets themselves in trouble... but it does not make NG look any better by harping on her "private" room with two beds to choose from, and being allowed to order snacks. If she spent a week or two in jail I bet she would be complaining too. It isn't the Holiday Inn, by any stretch of the imagination.

Misty will be whoever and whatever it is that the person currently delegated in conducting the direction her life will take in the next 5 minutes, hour, day, year, years. She has nothing and no personality of her own; she sponges off those around her and becomes what she imagines that person wants, often mirroring them and their wants and needs.

DITTO ON WHAT debs SAID!

i couldn't have said it better, Thanks debs!

In all seriousness Misty looks like she is the product of inbreeding in the family. If you look at Tommy and the mother they both look like they have that common gene also. I compare it with a local family who carries the same look and reproduce within their own family. Brothers and fathers inpregnating their daugters and sisters.
IQ in the Croslins seems to be on the low side also.

Just posting here to let everyone know,,,Bnn has sated that LE has 8 vids ready to be picked up tomarrow...new stuff we havent seen yet,,,yea....

I've known a few girls that seem like Misty. Most of them were pregnant by the time they were her age though.

She dosen't remind me of anyone other than herself.

Here's what she reminds me of.. I'm thinking that prison pallor has a lot to do with it, 'sides the personality issues...
2hf1hc3.jpg

Sorry, I can't agree on Misty being like one of the Manson girls. The gals Manson sought out were mainly from fairly solid backgrounds with an education. However, they were ready to drop out of society. All they needed was a leader and Manson filled at role. Manson went through hundreds of young women before he could find the ones he could mold into the thiefs and murders he selected.
I see Misty as being a stubborn child. And with a low IQ to boot. She is the perfect example of a young girl who never was given any guidence. No one took the time to raise her with morals or ideals. What she's learned in life, she's mainly learned on her own, being lucky to survive. She's also an accomplished liar.
I think Charles Manson would not have tried to recruit a girl like Misty.
jmo

Sorry, I can't agree on Misty being like one of the Manson girls. The gals Manson sought out were mainly from fairly solid backgrounds with an education. However, they were ready to drop out of society. All they needed was a leader and Manson filled at role. Manson went through hundreds of young women before he could find the ones he could mold into the thiefs and murders he selected.
I see Misty as being a stubborn child. And with a low IQ to boot. She is the perfect example of a young girl who never was given any guidence. No one took the time to raise her with morals or ideals. What she's learned in life, she's mainly learned on her own, being lucky to survive. She's also an accomplished liar.
I think Charles Manson would not have tried to recruit a girl like Misty.
jmo

Hi AZ, good to see you. You know you are probably right, she would be too stubborn for the Manson group. I don't know thought, she looks so glazed!!

This thread is closed.

We are not to bash players or call them names and this is becoming a TO waiting to happen. I don't like TOs.

Thanks for understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members