Who is the Third Party that Arranged Gabe's Handoff?

Who is the Third Party that Arranged Gabe's Handoff?

• Tammi

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • Jack

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Tammi's attorney friend

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • The HG

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Janet

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Someone from a Domestic Violence Shelter

• Someone still unknown at this point

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • There is no third party

• Total voters

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Who is the Third Party that arranged Gabe's Hand Off? Let's come up with our best candidates.

Click the Add In link to write in your own vote. Please don't use full names - initials only or first name.

Thanks!
BeanE

To keep polls from coming up on your New Posts each time a vote is added, just unsubscribe from the poll thread.

IMO . . .

#1 -- TS
#2 -- JM
#3 -- someone TS or JM put EJ in contact with (i.e. HG)

Obviously, I think one of the two (or both) have a hand in this. Maybe not directly, but at least pointed her in the right direction. Either gave her another name or a place to go to in San Antonio.

I think it is HG. He was either hired by TS or he is the "handler" from whatever adoption agency she went with. In either case he was there to make sure EJ was comfortable, didn't run off and things went smoothly. JMO

I'm going to throw my hat into the ring for Jack and Tammi. Seems the most logical choice. It's not a big playing field, Elizabeth being a loner and all.

I say TayJay as EJ did not seem to have enough time or know how to find someone else experienced in illegal adoptions

I really think this third party that she trusted had some knowledge of the adoption business or some help with someone in the adoption business
Here are the coincidences that I think point to the third party having some kind of adoption know how:

Elizabeth trusted this third party to arrange for an adoptive couple

She went to San Antonio of all places, a city with a surplus of those in the adoption business, some of whom have had questionable business dealings in this area

She stayed at the Homegate, a hotel known for housing mothers ready to give up their children for adoption (what are the chances that she accidently ended up there?)

She had purpose while she was in San Antonio, and did not seem to do anything randomly-- someone was instructing her -- someone gave her direction

I think JM is the 3rd party with the assistance of TS. TS knows the 3rd party, just not the couple or where Gabriel is currently at. JM found the couple-probably a couple that she was unable to do a legal adoption with in the past. JMO

Oh when I said TS assisted, I meant she made EJ feel comfortable about the plan. I think TS thinks if she didn't know the couple directly and didn't arrange the actual meeting than she's innocent...not the case but maybe that's why she went on a media blitz screaming about her innocence. She set EJ up with JM and knew the plan.

I'll throw my 2 cents on this one: Whoever setup the meeting between EJ and TS.

Because I have never believed the airport "chance" meeting told by TS and EJ, I can't rule out EJ as having a higher connection than TS. Why couldn't that meeting also have been orchestrated by the same "third party"?

Everything could lead back to EJ initiating the search for someone or some group that had the contacts/means for whatever she was hoping to pull off.

I have found very little information about EJ's social life prior to TS coming into the picture. Has anyone been able to sleuth known associates in her life? Are we able to do that?? I remember awhile back someone asked about the friend that had commented on EJ's myspace a few times earlier last year- did anything come about?

I think it was a friend or relative of Tammi & Jacks and that this entire situation was orchestrated and put into action by none other than Tammi Smith herself. I don't think EJ has a clue who these people are, just that Tammi said they were good people and that was good enough for EJ.

I say TayJay as EJ did not seem to have enough time or know how to find someone else experienced in illegal adoptions

I really think this third party that she trusted had some knowledge of the adoption business or some help with someone in the adoption business
Here are the coincidences that I think point to the third party having some kind of adoption know how:

Elizabeth trusted this third party to arrange for an adoptive couple

She went to San Antonio of all places, a city with a surplus of those in the adoption business, some of whom have had questionable business dealings in this area

She stayed at the Homegate, a hotel known for housing mothers ready to give up their children for adoption (what are the chances that she accidently ended up there?)

She had purpose while she was in San Antonio, and did not seem to do anything randomly-- someone was instructing her -- someone gave her direction

I'm with the PI. No adoption. Gabe's being hidden.

TayJay, with HG as a possible middleman. EJ's movements - her choice of city/hotel/park were too specific to have been random, last minute choices. She was instructed and controlled from before she even left Arizona.

As always, MOO.

I'll throw my 2 cents on this one: Whoever setup the meeting between EJ and TS.

Because I have never believed the airport "chance" meeting told by TS and EJ, I can't rule out EJ as having a higher connection than TS. Why couldn't that meeting also have been orchestrated by the same "third party"?

Everything could lead back to EJ initiating the search for someone or some group that had the contacts/means for whatever she was hoping to pull off.

I have found very little information about EJ's social life prior to TS coming into the picture. Has anyone been able to sleuth known associates in her life? Are we able to do that?? I remember awhile back someone asked about the friend that had commented on EJ's myspace a few times earlier last year- did anything come about?

I read some MS comments from EJ to what seems to be a very good friend. They are from 2006, 2007 and 2008. There are some interesting things that EJ wrote about. One entry from 2006 talks about not seeing this friend for 3 years. EJ always adds in the comments "love ya" "miss you" or "take care sweetie". IMO this is/was a good friend of EJs. 2007 entries indicate EJ is in Boston. 01/07 she talks about doing a jewelry show in Tucson. 10/07 states she is driving somewhere with the help of a friend and then she mentions a females name of who she will be living with. Last entry to each other was 3/2008 of what I can see. I wonder if they lost touch or if comments were deleted? This party has not logged on since 9/09 to MS.

#1) TPS stands out like a neon light. She is my #1 pick with the help of JM or someone else she may have called but did not mention. She might of had JM and some attorney call EJ, but who else did the busybody call or contact that we do not know about?

She seems to tell half truths and omits information.

She went to school in TX (right down the street of EJ's hotel) and must have contacts or friends there. JS is in the music business and probably has contacts there as well.

JM may have been in TX in 01/10 according to the pageant posts.

EJ was contacting TPS in FL after the hand off. Why would she do that if she was starting a new life?

IMO, even if TPS now knows she will never get Gabriel she doesn't care as long as Logan doesn't get him and she doesn't get implicated.

To me, her FB is a dog and pony show maybe hiding someone in the midst of all her new 1000s of friends she just aquired. You could be Charles Manson and poof you are on TPS's FB as a friend.

#2) A family member, good friend or church aquaintance of HG. I think HG could be a friend to EJ. He could be a relative or boyfriend of a friend of EJs. Maybe even an ex-coworker of EJs. Maybe she shared a foster home with HG at one point in her life.

He could also be affliated with TPS, maybe a friend, (ex)employee, a relative of a friend or of an employee.

JMO

Poll with write in votes added to thread.

To keep polls from coming up on your New Posts each time a vote is added, just unsubscribe from the thread. Note that you won't get notified when someone posts in the thread either if you unsubscribe.

This is my first post, so please forgive me if this is in the wrong spot. I have been closely watching TPS's FB page. Has anyone noticed how she has been just posting bible verses lately? What I find strange about this is they almost appear to be some kind of "code" she is using. The certain words in scripture are emphasized. Such as (go make disciples "TODAY") and the one before that emphasized "THE DIRECTION" it is all rather strange to me. They seem random, yet, very much coded...am I making sense?

P.S. I voted Janet, but I think TPS is right in there too!

This is my first post, so please forgive me if this is in the wrong spot. I have been closely watching TPS's FB page. Has anyone noticed how she has been just posting bible verses lately? What I find strange about this is they almost appear to be some kind of "code" she is using. The certain words in scripture are emphasized. Such as (go make disciples "TODAY") and the one before that emphasized "THE DIRECTION" it is all rather strange to me. They seem random, yet, very much coded...am I making sense?

POst them all up so we can see.

Hi Dawn. Welcome to Websleuths. Good to have you here. :)

We have a thread for discussing Facebook things here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94554"]Facebook & MySpace Discussions - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

We can't copy and paste from social sites. We can paraphrase what they say, and then provide a link for people who want to go read more.

Let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

Thanks!
BeanE

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni