Burger King employee spit on cop's burger, DNA shows

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Bylsma said he suspected foul play when Herb handed over the burger. Herb's behavior prompted the deputy to unwrap the burger, remove the meat from the bun bottom, where he discovered a loogie filled with milky phlegm.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Local-cop-sues-BK-over-spitballed-burger-89613092.html

I saw this on a local TV news channel tonight. They said the employee had a criminal record. :mad:

As a kid I worked in a BK. Plenty of criminals were working with me, but nobody spit in a cops food. On the contrary we treated them extra speacial. The owner of our store took care of the police officers.

Whatever happened to those days?

He's lucky that cop didn't kick his tail right there.

Edit to say I worked with people that HAD A RECORD! I didn't word that too nicely.

That's why I never send food back if there's a problem, I just don't trust that something wont be done to it.
I had someone once tell me (who had worked at a fast food place) that once they knew they were fixing a burger for someone they hated, so they took the bun and wiped it on their butt.

VB

Bylsma said he suspected foul play when Herb handed over the burger. Herb's behavior prompted the deputy to unwrap the burger, remove the meat from the bun bottom, where he discovered a loogie filled with milky phlegm.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Local-cop-sues-BK-over-spitballed-burger-89613092.html

I saw this on a local TV news channel tonight. They said the employee had a criminal record. :mad:

From the article:

'The attorney said two employees were responsible for the spitwad - and that forensic evidence proves one of them had Hepatitis.'

I've been on a fast-food bender for the last week (only pad thai, but still it's from a restaurant). It never occured to me that food handlers could have hepatitis and that it could be passed on to the consumer. (Hep A you can pick up from contaminated food or drink, even in ice cubes).

I don't think that I'm ever going to eat fast food again after reading this article.

Ick. Gross. I don't usually eat fast food but I don't think I ever will again after reading this. It makes you not want to eat out at all!

This is so disgusting. Thank goodness the cop suspected something was wrong and didn't eat the food. What type of jerk would do something so foul? *sigh* I wish everyone would practice the "Do unto others as you would have them done unto you" saying. (or something like that. I may have gotten a small word or two wrong)

I don't even want to think about how often this type of stuff goes on undetected.

What a nasty thing to do to anyone esp. an officer of the law. To think one of them had hepatitis makes me sick. I hope they lock these jerkwads up for awhile and teach them a lesson. Made me ill just to read this.

Saw a tv special on this once and it made people not want to eat out at all. How workers totally abuse our food is something unknown to the public. People who give back their food are treated the worst when served again. Be cautious.

Gozgals

This is so gross my stomach is in knots-- and I don't eat out that much! Sack lunch from home should be a trend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back