GUILTY PA - Eraina Merritt, 47, brutally murdered, Olney, 24 March 2010

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Eraina Merritt the mother of four children died in Einstein Hospital in Philadelphia. Ms. Merritt was found outside in the back of a deli when workers went to put out the trash. They were stunned as a man was kicking and punching the naked Merritt who was rolled in a fetal position.

This poor woman was so badly beaten her own sister did not recognize her. The deli has video of this murderer. The video is at link as the family of Ms. Merritt has asked for help in identifying him.

May Eraina rest in peace. I am so sorry you had to endure such a thing dear woman. May you rest with the angels and your loved ones who have passed.
http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/89580312.html

The unidentified suspect was caught on surveillance video inside the store a mere 20 minutes before the attack, authorities said.

He is described as a black male in his 20s. He is believed to be 6 ft. tall and has a heavy-set build. Cameras also showed him wearing jeans, Timberland boots and a black AERO hooded sweatshirt that was left at the scene.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36090819/ns/local_news-philadelphia_pa/

I wonder if LE can get any DNA from the sweatshirt left at the scene? This guy probably has a criminal record.

I wonder if LE can get any DNA from the sweatshirt left at the scene? This guy probably has a criminal record.

No doubt, but if he's not a RSO Philly wouldn't have his DNA.

This is an extremely busy area. Someone has to know who he is.

Thank you ladies for your help.

Don't they get dna samples from other criminals who have felony convictions?

That poor poor woman, my prayers go out to her family.

VB

Our 11:00 news said they have the guy. They actually named him. I can't find a link though.

Just to be sure I haven't totally lost my mind I double checked and asked my mom "Didn't they give that murderers name?" They did.

Again thank you all for caring about Eraina. I'll post when a link comes up.

Two possibles: Crowley and Dill at the Megan's website. I searched zip code 19120 for Olney.

Salem

Two possibles: Crowley and Dill at the Megan's website. I searched zip code 19120 for Olney.

Salem

Thanks, Salem.

It's Sharod Graham. He had past dealing with the police, but they are not specifying. He's from 6000 Callowhill which isn't Olney. Good lookout though.

Eraina Merritt didn't know Graham. Somehow they ended up in that alley police say. He's only 21! Eraina Merritt was beaten so savagely it took over a day to identify her. Her own family didn't even recognize her in that hospital. Kudos to our LE for getting this obviously violent, violent man off the streets.

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/brea..._charged_in_rape-muder_of_mother_of_four.html

Nope. He's not on a registry. He was probably visiting someone in Olney from where he came from in West Philly.

I'm glad they released his name and I hope his picture is floated all over the world so everyone will know what a he is.

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back