Theory: Tammi as the Third Party to put Gabe in hiding w/couple

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
This thread is to flesh the theory of Tammi as the Third Party who arranged a couple to go get Gabe and put him into hiding.

Do we have anything that would rule Tammi out as the third party?

Do we have things that make Tammi any more or less likely to be the third party than anyone else?

With Tammi as the third party, then who is the couple she arranged to go get Gabe from Elizabeth and hide him?

Guess this fits nicely here too :D

http://www.kpho.com/download/2010/0203/22416309.pdf
"...[TS] has displayed extreme
measures at trying to obtain Gabriel Johnson..."

"On 12/29/09, I conducted a police interview with the
Smiths. When I asked how the Smiths were going to
handle the fact that Logan McQueary refused to sign
over his custodial rights. Tammi Smith stated she was
going to use her attorney's help to pressure Logan to
pay previous child support, current child support and be
responsible for visitation. Tammi stated due to the
above listed pressure the hope was that Logan would
release his custodial rights and the adoption could
proceed."

"Extreme measures at trying to obtain Gabriel..." She tried every way she could to get him, lying to police, witholding information from the police, forging documents, trying to create problems for Logan, changing jurisdictions, adopting EJ and Gabe, housing EJ in TN, calling the judge, threatening LM.

Seems to me, if LE doesn't corner her with the actual facts and catch her in a lie, she doesn't admit to anything, nor does she provide information on it until she is forced to backpedal.

I think indeed it's highly plausible and likely that she sent someone to EJ. All the evidence points that direction, even EJ's "you set this up!"

Now with the journal and per KG, directions to the park, and something about a third party and identifying the couple. EJ knew TS was desperate to have a baby, so she would have trusted her in that respect not to cough him up in the end.

MOO.

Anybody remember where the TayJay thing is about hiding Elizabeth and Gabe at a home of theirs in Tennessee? I'm drawing a blank about whether it's in a court document, NG transcript, or what.

TIA

That bit about the house came from Tammi's mouth, in an interview and I believe it was NG
I'll take a quick look before I get back to work

I think TayJay are the most likely third party in this case just because they were so heaviliy involved in all aspects of this case from the get go -- they evidenced an unnatural and desperate need to control the whole situation

BBM

JOSTAD: What kind of things were you hoping that police would look at on your computers? What information there would be relevant to the search?

SMITH: Well, OK, in — from the beginning, in talking to the police, they asked us, you know, did we ever try to help her. And I said, Well, the only way we ever tried to help her was, you know, before we knew she could change her — whether or not she could change jurisdictions. She was telling us that she was going to run. She was go into hiding, change her Social Security number.

And so we panicked at that point, and we did not want that baby to vanish into thin air for the rest of his life. And so we were grabbing at straws, like the police are right now, trying to figure out how to keep that baby still surfaced, you know? And so we had thought of scenarios, and we talked to a couple of friends and people about the scenarios of — you know, we have a house in Tennessee, and you know, things like that, that maybe she can go stay there. We can let her stay there. We could help her and all this, and while she`s changing jurisdictions.

Well, by the next day, after doing research throughout the next day, we realized, Oh, she cannot change jurisdictions. It`s illegal. So immediately, we started, you know, telling her, You need to come back, you can`t change jurisdictions.

And that`s when I called Janet Morris (ph) from Tennessee and said, Hey, she`s not coming back. I don`t know what to do. Can you please tell her what her legal rights are and get her back here? And that`s exactly what Janet did. And so the cool thing about that is our computer will corroborate that entire story.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../15/ng.01.html

Anybody remember where the TayJay thing is about hiding Elizabeth and Gabe at a home of theirs in Tennessee? I'm drawing a blank about whether it's in a court document, NG transcript, or what.

TIA

This is from the document I posted above...a statement from LE. There might be more in an interview, which with all the backpedaling, I'm sure there is. ;)

Tammi recalled making a telephone call to a
relative in order to determine if housing was available for
Elizabeth in the State of Tennessee (this occurred after
Elizabeth fled the State of Arizona)

ETA: posted at same time as Prof with the interview from Jostad.

I wonder who Tammi called -- what relative -- an in-law?

This is from the document I posted above...a statement from LE. There might be more in an interview, which with all the backpedaling, I'm sure there is. ;)

ETA: posted at same time as Prof with the interview from Jostad.

That's the one I was looking for. And I even looked in that document lol. Thanks, kissde.

Do we know who helped TS get H from her dad? A lawyer that helped her with that. Just a thought.

Do you mean that the lawyer would be a half of the couple?

As someone who found the couple to hide Gabriel. EJ made a comment in one of the first court appearances that made me wonder about a lawyer being involved somewhere along the line. She was shaking her head and said it was legal. I just wondered at the time if a lawyer hadn't been involved leading her to believe it was legal. And since the PI said a third party she trusted, I wonder if someone she would trust would be in a professional status and not a personal status. H's dad has brought out how things happened in his situation. I just figured TS and JS must have had a lawyer they used to accomplish that. Hope this makes sense.

As someone who found the couple to hide Gabriel. EJ made a comment in one of the first court appearances that made me wonder about a lawyer being involved somewhere along the line. She was shaking her head and said it was legal. I just wondered at the time if a lawyer hadn't been involved leading her to believe it was legal. And since the PI said a third party she trusted, I wonder if someone she would trust would be in a professional status and not a personal status. H's dad has brought out how things happened in his situation. I just figured TS and JS must have had a lawyer they used to accomplish that. Hope this makes sense.

Okay this thread is Tammi as the third party arranging the couple. We have the poll thread to talk about who candidates might be for the third party, and then I broke out this thread for Tammi as the third party because she has the most votes.

You could probably see if the court documents are available for H and see if the attorney is on there to find out who the attorney was. You can start a thread for that person as the third party, but please don't use full names - only initials or first name.

TPS is soo in this. Just saw the 7 minute video...grrrr..They need get her jailed...

Okay this thread is Tammi as the third party arranging the couple. We have the poll thread to talk about who candidates might be for the third party, and then I broke out this thread for Tammi as the third party because she has the most votes.

You could probably see if the court documents are available for H and see if the attorney is on there to find out who the attorney was. You can start a thread for that person as the third party, but please don't use full names - only initials or first name.

Sorry, the lawyer would be connected to Tammi and that is how I see her as the third party.

Does anyone know who the supposed attorney was that TPS had call EJ?

I just watched the 7 min video...what can I say other than...Tammi's going to jail! :dance: for a very, very long time!

I just watched the video and in it he says that EJ has made a full admission to LE about giving the baby away. I heard she wasn't talking. I can't understand if she made an admission why the baby hasn't been recovered.

from the time line for 12/22/10

BBM

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94742"]Timeline - Tuesday, December 22, 2009 through Friday, December 25, 2009 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The Smiths text Logan asking to get together the morning of December 23 to talk with Logan and his father. They say that they're afraid Elizabeth will be "gone forever" because she doesn't want to go to jail for kidnapping. They say that Elizabeth doesn't trust Logan or his father, and that the only way she'll come back is if the Smith's attorney faxes signed papers to her so she won't get in trouble, and Gabriel will be with the Smiths.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think papers were faxed. I think EJ had to pick them up at a certain time at the library the next day on the 23rd hence she was po'd at the babysitter for being late. I hope they know who this attorney is and subpoena his fax line information as well as the fax at the library. Per EJ's grandfather she told him that she went to the library when the babysitter was watching Gabriel.

If there is no fax machine for use at the library perhaps paperwork was sent via email as a PDF.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back