CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Thread 1

Also, remember we are a victim friendly forum. Please treat the family respectfully.

Thanks,

Salem

2lxxd75.jpg

I thought I would bring a pic of the inhaler to new thread.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - 12 yr old Kayleah Wilson missing, Greeley

According to a post on FB, this was one of her favorite hang-outs--
"Higher Grounds" (It's a teen ministry of the local Youth for Christ organization)
Friday Nights 7pm-11pm
Open to teenagers only (parents of teens and youth workers are always welcome to bring kids and hang out.)
Monday Nights 4pm-7pm
Topical discussion & bible study and dinner.
=================================================

Hope they're checking all the persons involved with her, at these places. Ministers, youth workers, etc.
You never know ...

i'm not sure why the inhaler is assumed to be on the ground?
is it simply being listed as being the only known thing she was carried? or does LE have reason to believe there was a struggle and if so, where and why do they think this? i know LE has to protect certain info in an investigation but think think they also owe the community as far as letting them know what they believe has happened. I am sure local parents are nervous and afraid that a predator is on the loose and if this is the case, they need to know. They may not want to cause a panic, but they can't risk a 2nd event IF this is what happened.

Carrying over from the last thread.

In regards to the mood updates on her MS acct. Her Mom said she did NOT have a cell phone. The other device that she could have been using would be an ipod Touch (music player). Not sure how they would pull records for that (not that it can't be done). I suppose it's also possible that her BF had given her a cell phone that her Mom didn't know about. LE should be able to figure out thetype of device they were coming from.

As far as the present issue. There are multiple possibilities. She could have a gift card for the party (very common) and it would have fit in her back pocket. She may have gone in with someone else and gotten a shared gift, and the other person could have had it. It is also a possibility that there was never a party and that was all made up, thus no present.

is it simply being listed as being the only known thing she was carried? or does LE have reason to believe there was a struggle and if so, where and why do they think this? i know LE has to protect certain info in an investigation but think think they also owe the community as far as letting them know what they believe has happened. I am sure local parents are nervous and afraid that a predator is on the loose and if this is the case, they need to know. They may not want to cause a panic, but they can't risk a 2nd event IF this is what happened.

I think it is being listed as the one item they know she had with her. And that she usually carried it in her pocket. There is always the possibility, if there was a struggle, and she dropped it, someone could come across it. So I think they want to make the public aware of it. Personally if I lived in this area I would take extra precautions,with my children, until I knew for sure what had happened. moo

From GrayJay on previous thread:

What I read into this quote is desperation. She doesn't think K ran away or can survive on her own in this climate. Her daughter has been sheltered, I bet she'd say. So much so that she didn't understand the problems with a 17-yr old BF. Her friend that wasn't told about it? Maybe it's embarrassing to her now that it even happened.

I doubt she was embarrassed about it....being a 6th grade little girl, she was probably "proud" that a 17 y/o was interested in her :-( But I don't find it really strange that this friend (who only knew her from church, not school) wasn't aware of him....it isn't inconceivable that K kept her "church" life kinda seperate. Especially if she knew instinctively that most of the church folks would frown upon her "dating" a 17 y/o boy.

I don't know if LE has released additional statements since the presser, but in the presser, they made no insinuations or assumptions of where the inhaler might be. They just wanted to know where it is if anyone comes across it.

could not find what you were seeing on arrest record? or for whom?

From GrayJay on previous thread:

I doubt she was embarrassed about it....being a 6th grade little girl, she was probably "proud" that a 17 y/o was interested in her :-( But I don't find it really strange that this friend (who only knew her from church, not school) wasn't aware of him....it isn't inconceivable that K kept her "church" life kinda seperate. Especially if she knew instinctively that most of the church folks would frown upon her "dating" a 17 y/o boy.
I guess it depends a lot on how much trouble it got her in. I was also under the impression this wasn't something that happened in the past few weeks but earlier?

Thanks for bringing this picture over RubyRed - I just brought the link saying what she was wearing - Compliments of Spamelope post # 693 Thread #1

Here ya go:

Kayleah Wilson

The 12-year-old is described as 5-foot, 1-inch tall, 145 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair. She was last seen on Sunday wearing a white and pink shirt over a white tank top, blue jeans and white and red shoes.

Read more: http://www.denverpost.com/ci_14812215#ixzz0k2vbMUE7

Ruby or darlin or someone awesome with pictures - is there any way you could put a picture of Kayleah alongside her asthma inhaler with this description of what she was wearing? I would appreciate it so much - that way when I pull all that info forward, it will be in one neat pic. THANKS IN ADVANCE! :blowkiss:

Was this arrest for theft with an original bail of $200.00 then it went up due to not appearing? Am I reading this right? Also, back in 2007. I can't imagine loosing your child over this. Am I missing something? IMO

It is possible she couldn't make bail. It is possible she was sentenced to jail time. No mommy=Foster Home.

All just speculation though.

Geesh, I hate it when I miss an evening, night and morning on these threads -- soooo much to catch up on!

Kai -- Your suggestion about LE questioning people in her area tomorrow is a great one. There may be a lot of people around there once a week for something - custody exchange, church, even just driving by there to get to one of the restaurants or other businesses right down the road from her. There is a Johnny Carinnos and an Outback a few blocks to the east. An Arc and several other businesses down another block. There is also a community type center where they have swimming lessons and such before those two restaurants I mentioned.

Pingpong -- It was me that mentioned the teacher who spoke of the van. It came from the comment section of an article on 9News.com, so I don't know the validity. It was a parent who's child goes to a school near Kayleah's. After she went missing, the teacher supposedly told this parent a van had tried to coax young girls in.

Grayjay -- you are dead on about the Greeley Mall area. Most of the town, to me, is dirty and creepy. I only go to Greeley if I have to and I couldn't tell you last time I went to that mall.

Someone else asked what she'd see out her bedroom window - Their apt faces the south. It faces 28th st and then hwy 34. If her blinds aren't closed, people could easily see in.

Someone also posted that it's being said the bday party was in the 1900 block of 30th? If so, that's the apts south of the mall she was supposed to meet friends at. I thought I saw the party was further west ??? If it is the 1900 block of 30th, I have a pic of those apts - not real perdy.

http://s759.photobucket.com/albums/xx231/YellowSub_2010/Kayleah Wilson/

ETA: Unless I pulled up the wrong arrest record from that link, I pulled up an ADW which I don't believe is our AW because of the DOB. AW's should be 1973-74

It is possible she couldn't make bail. It is possible she was sentenced to jail time. No mommy=Foster Home.

All just speculation though.

Yeah but the foster parent said she had Kayleah for 9 months? Also, Aprils mother is around... not arguing just trying to figure that part out. I'm not sure it has anything to do with all of this anyway.

Hey everyone, I've been up all night reading this whole thread and doing
some research of my own. I found out about this young girl Kayleah
missing yesterday while watching Nancy Grace and my first impression
was, "Another missing girl!" I'm honestly tired of hearing of all these
Children lost, missing, and kidnapped. After I was looking around FB I came
Accross SC's FaceB and according to her there was a party the day that
Kayleah went missing. I believe it was BG's birthday. Wat I would love to know
Is who was this so called person that was suppose to be waiting for her?
And by going into some of these kids FB I couldn't help to notice that sum kids
Didn't even know she was missing until someone said they were waiting for
Investigators. As I recall the mother said she called some of her friends to
See if they had seen Kayleah. All of this is just too weird, we have a mother
Acting like an adolecent looking for guys on social netwrks and her son MJ saying
These weird things on videos AW posts. I just hope they find Kayleah safe, its been
Sum time since she dissapeard but I hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam