***MUST READ MESSAGES from TRICIA***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This case has brought out some of the most vicious people I have ever come across. On both sides. On all sides. Friendships have been damaged beyond repair, lawsuits threatened, charges of harassment, I could go on and on.

I was just told about a new twist.

It seems that if people post comments on various You Tube channels about the case they themselves become the targets of harassment. Like I said it is all sides and it is absolutely disgusting.

Some of the comments these people have made only highlight their lack of intellect.

Just a friendly heads up.

We need to remember to follow our Terms of Service.

If this is the break we have all been waiting for emotions will be running very high. Understandably so.

Please, no name calling, no blaming, no "I told you so."

Let's keep Websleuths above the rest of the fray.

As soon as anything is confirmed I will be opening a thread in the Parking Lot for you who want a more private conversation with members.

Let's pray for Haleigh and for justice.

I love you guys. You are really a wonderful group of people and I am so fortunate to have you posting on Websleuths.

Tricia

Hi Everyone,

The Putnam County Sheriff asked everyone a few days ago, especially bloggers and other media outlets, to please stop spreading rumors in Haleigh's case. There are enough unsubstantiated stories floating around to go to the moon and back.

PLEASE, if you read something and it is not main stream media and it is some big BOMBSHELL that for some reason no one else is reporting there is a reason for that. It is in all likelihood not true.

Please, let's do our part to keep the rumors from growing and causing more problems for the police which is the last thing they need.

Thanks,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Bumping this so people can read it.

Good Morning Everyone,

It has come to my attention that another discussion board that has a large section on the Haleigh Cumming's case has closed temporarily due to the behavior of the posters.

Sometimes I need a reminder like this to make me remember how much I appreciate all you do.

This case is the most volatile case I have ever come across. I think it is because we have so many different "dramas" going on in the lives of those involved. Believe me there are times I wanted to close the forum. And occasionally things still get heated but we all somehow end up making it work.

To our wonderful posters and moderators Thank You so much for keeping it about Haleigh. It's hard sometimes I know but you all work together and make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member