The Gigax Charade

Nedthan Johns

Reaction score
Website
www.
THE GIGAX CHARADE

Well I just got caught up with all the reading at the double B. What a hoot. So Jameson has spoken with Gigax. A man that Lou Smit named as his number one suspect in this case. A name Jameson claimes she had LONG ago but chose NOT to reveal. LOL

Jameson is wondering why Gigax called HER instead of Trish. Well could very well have been a phone call placed to his girlfriend in which I mentioned the site. Not having been there before, he very well could have typed in the double B and whammy got ole jammy.

Who cares, doesn’t matter anyway, fact is the guy has been found. Fact is in most likelyhood Lou Smit already knew where he had been all along. What is he going to do? He can’t legally have him arrested. Now that Gigax is faced with hundred of screaming case die hards that he may be guilty, the guy decided to come forward and clear his name. Good for him!

Now that he’s been found and most likely will be cleared, even though I doubt that the BPD are even interested in speaking with him, WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE US WITH THIS INVESTIGATION??

Since Lou is still investigating this case, he won’t be sharing anymore information. I would like to ask him, where does he go from here?

WHEN GIGAX DNA IS CLEARED THEN WHAT?
WHEN HIS HANDWRITING DOESN’T MATCH THEN WHAT?
WHEN HIS DOG’S HAIRS AREN’T A SCIENTIFIC MATCH, THEN WHAT?
IS SOMEONE ELSE THAT KNEW HELGOTH STILL OUT THERE?
WHEN IS LOU GOING TO FACE THE FACTS THAT THE DNA IN THIS CASE LEADS NO WHERE?
HOW MANY OTHER INTRUDERS IS LOU GOING TO CHASE BEFORE HE REALIZES THAT THE PERSON’S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MURDER OF THIS CHILD WERE THE VERY PEOPLE IN THE HOME THAT NIGHT???

Excellent points and excellent questions Ned. I hope this jumpstarts the investigation in the right direction, but I don't have a lot of hope. And your last sentence says it all. :clap:

LMAO about whammy finding jammy!

How about this-- since he was on probation at the time of the murder, and says he was out of state-- did the world renowned detective Ollie ever check with the probation department?

Sabreena, right on.

To Ollie Grey and the other stooges, an Internet snoop was able to scoop you on how to do an investigation.

Sabreena, through about 15 mintues on the Net, found this info out. Done. Check with the guy's probation officer and see if he was in IN on Dec 25th 26th 1996.

Ned, I don't believe Gigax contacted Susan Bennet for one second. I think she wrote him and he wrote her back. Maybe even called her. Since he is not "into" the forum sub-culture, he wouldn't know what a two faced liar she is.

I hope he does have a lawyer and does not respond to any Internet forum. The last thing he needs to do is post anywhere on the Internet.

Good work guys. You are the best.

Tricia

Another thing-- has Tracey and his pals reviewed their source's criminal records? I think it's not only strange but inflamatory and reckless that they would dramatize Mr. Gigax's criminal history, and then have their star go on record about Helgoth and Gigax -- without exposing HIS extensive criminal record.

Hypocrites.

Summary of accusations:-

[..]The new team of detectives think Helgoth may well have been involved as an accomplice of an even more deadly killer. One who later murdered him to stop him talking after Alex Hunter’s unnerving press conference [..]

When looking for his possible killer, detectives looked for a violent associate who shared his interest in martial arts and young girls. They immediately came up with one. A close associate who has since disappeared [..]

Helgoth’s associate lived in this trailer park near the car salvage yard. The makers of this programme know his name, but have decided to withhold it, because he has not been charged with any offence. But the more that has been discovered about him, the more he fits the profile of a stalker and a killer[..]

If Michael Helgoth and this one associate that we identified were actually involved in the burglaries, they could easily have been involved in the murder also. There’s just too many associated items that could tie him to it that means that he has to be eliminated. We need DNA from him –- wherever he might be[..]

These investigators see the associate as their prime suspect in the Ramsey case [..]

Seven years after the murder of JonBenét Ramsey, a prime suspect has been identified for the killing. He’s been identified by new investigators, who have also uncovered disturbing facts about another crime he may have committed [..]

jameson seems to think that the documentay can and should go ahead in the US and that all they need to do is edit the bits about "Mr X". She believes the whole things about Helgoth is still relevant - i.e. that he was an accomplice to someone else. So what would Tracey do? The US could end up getting a documentary that runs something like this:-

These detectives do not see Helgoth as the actual killer, in fact, DNA samples taken at a post mortem show that he was not. But they think he may have been involved. .........

Helgoth used to stalk people at night dressed in black ninja clothing. When looking for his possible killer, detectives looked for a violent associate who shared his interest in martial arts and young girls. They immediately came up with one. A close associate who has since disappeared. A man who frightens those around him.

However, although we built a case against this man showing how he could be the killer, unfortunately, once again, DNA showed he was not.

We are now looking at the possibility that Helgoth may have just bumped into a stranger that night - a deadly stranger, one who persuaded him to go on a killing spree with him and who later killed Helgoth to silence him.....

Lou Smit is racing time, he has to find the intruder before time runs out. But he'll probably run to the end of his rope before the reaper lets him join his wife. TWANG! What irony, seein' as how JB died an' all. Personally I'd get a chuckle at knowing Lou was in a padded cell looking for the intruder between his ears.

Sabrina said:
Another thing-- has Tracey and his pals reviewed their source's criminal records? I think it's not only strange but inflamatory and reckless that they would dramatize Mr. Gigax's criminal history, and then have their star go on record about Helgoth and Gigax -- without exposing HIS extensive criminal record.

Hypocrites.

One wonders if he did. I think these investigators have shown a great deal of incompetency and have a bit of a cheek to criticise the BPD for theirs! These PIs got very excited about their theory that Mr X also committed the Dancewest assault. Yet they failed to have considered some very basic information - that of the physical description of the Dancewest intruder and the physical description they had of Gigax (and showed on the documentary). They KNEW that Gigax was approaching 50, is very tall and has dark colouring, yet the published description of the Dancewest intruder states that he was BELOW average height, blonde and in his 20s. How could they dismiss that? All they focused on was the black ninja clothing.

I would certainly never hire these detectives after this performance.

Jayelles said:
One wonders if he did. I think these investigators have shown a great deal of incompetency and have a bit of a cheek to criticise the BPD for theirs! These PIs got very excited about their theory that Mr X also committed the Dancewest assault. Yet they failed to have considered some very basic information - that of the physical description of the Dancewest intruder and the physical description they had of Gigax (and showed on the documentary). They KNEW that Gigax was approaching 50, is very tall and has dark colouring, yet the published description of the Dancewest intruder states that he was BELOW average height, blonde and in his 20s. How could they dismiss that? All they focused on was the black ninja clothing.

I would certainly never hire these detectives after this performance.

Jayelles this is a scream!!!! Did the PI's go to the Inspector Clousseau school of Investigating?

Gigax= 50ish, tall and dark
Dancewest=20ish, medium and blonde

Maybe we aren't focusing on the most important clues.
Gigax=a male
Dancewest= a male
Gigax=ninja clothing
Dancewest=ninja clothing....any PI can see a man in dark clothing evidence far outweight mere physical description!

I've sometimes worn black pants, shirt and shoes to work....did I have a Ninja day?

Wow, maybe they would have had a better suspect if they checked out the martial arts schools for men who wear black "ninja" clothing for their class and has a dog or cat. This time they need to find someone who is 5'7"ish and blonde and in their 20's so that they match the other attacker's description.

Martial Arts schools at the time of JonBenet's murder, especially former students who were also interested in DanceWest, where both JonBenet and the 14-yr old took dance lessons. That might turn up some new leads. Anyone still have a picture of Sketchman? I'll try to remember to look up a link in one of my old notebooks. He looked slightly older than 20, but who knows, could have been the intruder who was scared off by the girl's mom and a can of something, jumped off their porch roof.

Ned, good hunting. Sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun.

Yep those Ninja's must have followed John's bonus money...they probably read the Wall Street Journal and so on. Too bad they forgot their ransom note and had to create another one at the Ramseys.

Black ninja clothing prevents DNA from sloughing off the suspect, human hair also...although puppy hairs can fall off. Must have black ninja gloves on too or else they filed their fingerprints down. Of course you must wear hi tec boots with ninja clothing!

Ninja's are very adapt at slinking in thru basement windows but can't remember to shut the window when they exit.

And finally...the stealthy ninjas, who could easily kill John in his sleep, chickened out and settled for an innocent 6 year old. Except they screwed up so badly, first choking JB, then bashing her head, and then choking her again....just couldn't make up their mind how to murder a tiny child.

Nahhh.....no student ninja did this crime. John and Patsy did it.

I just checked Colorado public records and autopsies are considered public records. Does anyone know if Helgoth's autopsy was ever posted unedited. I know a nameless forum paraphrased it but that it totally worthless. One needs to see the entire report.

The crime scene/investigative reports are NOT public records. This would include the photos. They are only available to the police, the D.A. , the next of kin or to someone WITH the permission of the next of kin.

Did Helgoth's family authorize the release of his suicide photos to Tracey to be shown in a documentary which names him as the prime suspect of a murder? Well, if not, how did they find their way into Tracey's hot little hands?

I haven't seen the documentary...is it playing in the U.S.? Does it actually show photos?

If so, could Smit be the source?

TLynn said:
I haven't seen the documentary...is it playing in the U.S.? Does it actually show photos?

If so, could Smit be the source?

It has only shown in the UK. The US networks haven't bought it and since Tracey's prime suspect has now surfaced and contacted the DA's office to clear himself, it may never show in the US.

Helgoth's actual death scene photos were shown. I posted one in another thread with the face blurred out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wafficer
Back