GUILTY NY - Kyle Underhill, 18, beaten, choked, left to die in Islip marsh, 16 Nov 2011

I've been waiting, as TL had a court date early this month.
I can't find a dang thing. Anyone? :truce:

:please: :candle:

Can anyone find anything? TIA.

They must have pretty good evidence to charge him and the 5 million is huge amount. I think the mother calling 911 and that Kyle's name being mentioned at the time putsThomas right there , maybe if the mum hadn't made that call there would be no connection.

I agree, but now it's all gone hush hush :twocents:

The twin sister and father of the accused have charges against them in the case. The father was charged with perjury when he testified that he did not know what happened to the clothes his son wore the day of the murder. The sister was charged with criminal contempt for her evasive answers on whether Thomas Liming's clothing was dirty or he had injuries on the day of the murder.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...about-son-s-clothing-sister-evasive-1.6808250

The father of an Islip man charged with killing a friend was indicted on a charge of perjury after he testified he didn't know the whereabouts of clothing his son may have worn the day of the slaying two years ago, according to court papers.
The twin sister of the accused, Thomas Liming, also gave testimony that was "so evasive" that she was charged with criminal contempt, prosecutors said in the papers obtained by Newsday Wednesday.
On Tuesday, defense attorneys for Keith Liming, 53, and his daughter, Elaine, 21, confirmed the charges against the pair, who pleaded not guilty on Monday. The lawyers contended Keith and Elaine Liming truthfully testified before the grand jury in State Supreme Court in Suffolk. Wednesday, Elaine Liming's lawyer, George Duncan of Central Islip, declined to comment, and Keith Liming's attorney, David Cohen of Kew Gardens, could not be reached.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...about-son-s-clothing-sister-evasive-1.6808250

The father and twin sister of a defendant in the slaying of 18-year-old Kyle Underhill were arraigned this week on charges involving the grand jury investigation into the 2011 homicide, lawyers said.
Keith Liming, 53, of Islip, was charged with first-degree perjury, and his daughter Elaine Liming, 21, was charged with first-degree criminal contempt -- felony accusations based on their grand jury testimony in the case of Thomas Liming, 21, according to their defense attorneys and court records.
Thomas Liming was charged in November with second-degree murder in the death of Underhill, his former classmate and friend.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...-of-defendant-thomas-liming-charged-1.6800772

FWIW, Kyle Underhill's name deserves to be on this thread.

R.I.P. Kyle.

I agree, & i can't imagine that his family & friends would have to wait this long for this to go to trial, when it seems like there is ample evidence. I hope that 'way will open' & that the murderer will face justice.

I agree, & i can't imagine that his family & friends would have to wait this long for this to go to trial, when it seems like there is ample evidence. I hope that 'way will open' & that the murderer will face justice.

I agree. Kyle's name needs to go on this thread.

Kyle Underhill.

Kyle was brutally murdered by his "close friend" Thomas Liming.

Liming's family has covered up Kyle's brutal death.

They've been charged.
I stand for Kyle's family and for Justice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...der-best-friend-Kyle-Underhill-years-ago.html

Thanks so much Mods for changing the name of this thread!!
Kyle deserves this and more.

I stand for his family and all his friends.
He was a fine young man, his life cut short. (In a very horrific way)

May his murderer and the family who covered for him pay the price of deception and lies. May Karma come around for you all. :twocents:

My hope is that the felony charges stick to you and yours. Yourself, your kids, your wife, and all your associates. Grand Jury et al.

:seeya:

May Justice be served.

I will follow up. Kyle died a horrible death. He was killed by Thomas Liming.
Liming's family has continued to lie to COVER UP.

2 family members have been charged. Felony charges. Even his Cop Dad cannot escape charges. Liming has a $5 million bail. Why?????

I will continue to stand for victims family.

Underhill's I stand for you and yours.

Kyle could have been my son. We are watching. xoxoxoxoxo

There is nothing worse than killing your friend, & as much as Thomas Liming's family wants to obfusticate, it seems that they knew most of what happened the night that Kyle was killed.
If only they had treated the victim in the protective manner that they had for their son & brother, this case would already be settled, & justice might be served.

There is nothing worse than killing your friend, & as much as Thomas Liming's family wants to obfusticate, it seems that they knew most of what happened the night that he was killed.
If only they had treated the victim in the protective manner that they had for their son & brother, this case would already be settled, & justice might be served.

I will stand for Kyle.

Thanks to a corrupt SCPD, this story has not been front page news since day one.
And it should be!

I've been waiting, as TL had a court date early this month.
I can't find a dang thing. Anyone? :truce:

:please: :candle:

Can anyone find anything? TIA.

Do we know when the next court date is on this? I am very curious on what is going to happen next and I can't find any current articles.

Jury selection is underway and trial set two begin next week.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back