GUILTY Pa - One Adult, 20 Students Stabbed At Murrysville High School, 9 April 2014

Forbes Hospital Press Conference: Dr. Mark Rubino, 8 victims brought at 7:30 am to Trauma Center. Three severe injuries. Two in critical condition. All three in surgery.
Five others have more superficial type wounds. Most injuries to right lower abdomen and right flank area.

Two have severe injuries to abdominal organs. Another has injuries to upper abdomen. All are stab wounds. Deep penetrating injuries.

Victims at this hospital are all males 15 -17 years. There were some female victims also, they happened to be taken to other hospitals.

20 surgeons in ER this morning. Four trauma surgeons were already there, other surgeons came right away.

I suppose the good news is that it is sounding like everyone will survive. Some are critical, but very good odds of survival!

no discharges today of any students.........watching WPXI

The young perpetrator will be treated professionally and yes, the LE officers will be right by his side during treatment.

Years ago I worked on a unit that had prisoners who were shackled to their bed. Each had an individual guard who sat at a "student desk" located in the hall outside of the room. The guard would be in the room at my side for anything and everything, from changing a dressing to changing out an IV.

This school district is located very, very close to me. It is considered to be an upscale area.

follow WPXI on facebook and twitter banner across my TV

Dr Rubino is gyn/OB and got alittle emotional saying neighbors, patients and he may of delivered a victim. Close nit community.

if I caught this right all victims are male.
1 female (unhurt) was a hero who applied pressure to a wound to slow down bleeding.
She went to hospital but for emotions I presume.

if I caught this right all victims are male.

1 female (unhurt) was a hero who applied pressure to a wound to slow down bleeding.

She went to hospital but for emotions I presume.

I believe it was said that all the victims at that hospital were males.
Females are at another. Iirc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WPXI blurred out his face for transport of stabber....he is only 15

UPMC/PittHealth News ‏@UPMCnews 3m

At UPMC East from #FranklinRegional three 15yrold males discharged, 1 16yrold female discharged, 1 17yrold female fair with facial wounds

UPMC/PittHealth News ‏@UPMCnews 3m
At UPMC Mercy, an adult patient from #FranklinRegional was discharged with superficial wounds

UPMC/PittHealth News ‏@UPMCnews 2m

In all, 12 patients were seen from #FranklinRegional at four UPMC hospitals.

https://twitter.com/UPMCnews

FBI came in

10th grade student, 15 years old, white male.......no name

FBI came in

10th grade student, 15 years old, white male.......no name

His poor family.

Can you imagine being all worried your child may be a victim only to discover he is the perp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greensburg Hospital is where suspect is being treated...shy, quiet, loner and may of been bullied. Still investigating a threatening bullying call .........
juvie or adult??? checking into charges
now updated he is 16 years old
His father was with him at police station but no confirmation, seen alone in LE car.
1 victim needs more surgery but out of major surgery now.

Vince Sims (WPXI) nate-scimio tweeted he was in 'CHILDREN's hospital) he pulled the fire alarm.......cut on arm
lots of pictures being tweeted #Schoolstabbing #PrayersForFR more hash tags coming up

Timeka Artist at Children's. (WPXI) 4 students were sent to Children's hospital in Pittsburgh.
several students were injured trying to stop the suspect.
Youth minister happened to be there.

Another horrifying incident of violence at our schools:( I'm just glad he didn't have a gun and ammo, because he would have certainly killed many.

news says do not lie to your child, tell them 'yes' this could happen in your school. Teach them survival skills......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back