In your opinion, is there a facial similarty between the GB4 victims and the AC4 vict

In your opinion, is there a facial similarty between the GB4 victims and the AC4 vict

• Yes, no doubt, they are strikingly similar

Votes: 34 22.8%
  • Yes there are strikingly similarities, but also some differences

Votes: 43 28.9%
  • There are some similarities but more differences

Votes: 27 18.1%
  • There are absolutely no similarities

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I don´t know

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • yes, there are similarities amongst the paired-up images, not all together

Votes: 21 14.1%
  • Yes, among the paired images the similarities are striking.

Votes: 9 6.0%

• Total voters
I feel the same about SG.

I like your theory.

What do you all think about the unsolved murders of prostitutes in New Mexico in possible relation to the LISK murders? In 2009 11 bodies were found buried together in the West Mesa desert. Through Google earth they can tell that the bodies were buried between 2003 - 2005. I found this information by watching Dateline "Someone's Daughter." Can't deny the similarities but as we know, there is no shortage of prostitutes being murdered.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

What do you all think about the unsolved murders of prostitutes in New Mexico in possible relation to the LISK murders? In 2009 11 bodies were found buried together in the West Mesa desert. Through Google earth they can tell that the bodies were buried between 2003 - 2005. I found this information by watching Dateline "Someone's Daughter." Can't deny the similarities but as we know, there is no shortage of prostitutes being murdered.

Here is a couple short new vids that connect LISK with New Mexico serial murders.

[video=youtube;NyL0gQrDIhs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyL0gQrDIhs[/video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKJ2fWoKDFw

To Hipmomx2 and Mayankoza

This thread is about:

"In your opinion, is there a facial similarty between the GB4 victims and the AC4 vict"

So...PLEASE stay on topic :please:

How far is Salt Lake City Utah from Alburqurque? A certain doctor with a german name who at one time lived in oak beach is listed in Salt Lake

How far is Salt Lake City Utah from Alburqurque? A certain doctor with a german name who at one time lived in oak beach is listed in Salt Lake

LindsayLohan6

This thread is about:

"In your opinion, is there a facial similarty between the GB4 victims and the AC4 vict"

So...PLEASE stay on topic :banghead:

Ok foreigner my bad, would u by any chance know anywhere that I can watch the 48 hours hard evidence: Beyond the Boardwalk about the AC murders. I have been trying to watch it for years

Ok foreigner my bad, would u by any chance know anywhere that I can watch the 48 hours hard evidence: Beyond the Boardwalk about the AC murders. I have been trying to watch it for years

Wish I could help, I have tried to find it too, for years, no luck :(

Wow that voicemail really sounds like a drunk guy and really fits in with LISK's MO of phone calls. Are we starting to think it could be the same guy? Someone must recognize this voice. This needs to played for John Terry and Melissa's sister so they can tell if it's the same voice. ...and Foreigner...if the West Mesa is LISK and only makes sense that he's AC killer too....

Well her husband has anger issues, he is violent, convicted of Aggravated Battery and also domestic violence.
He threatened to kill Kim and her new boyfriend.
He is a longtime druguser. Both Kim and the x-husband has drug records.

Maybe (I´m sure) that marrige was not so wonderfull as Kim's x-husband wants to paint it!
And remember, he was not able to get back his children, there has to be a reason for that, I mean the fact that Kim Raffo could not get back custody of the children, that is understandable due to that she was a prostitute and a drugadict, BUT WHY was her x-husband denied custody???
And the children apparently refused to meet either of them hmmm...

So what was really going on in that family prior to that Kim left her husband?

Also remember that it was the x-husband who took the children and moved from Florida to Atlantic City (Ocean City) back in 2002 and that Kim and her new boyfriend followed the x-husband and the children to Atlantic City, THAT is how and why Kim Raffo ended up in AC.

There is only one thing wrong with your theory, this person had a solid alibi and was 1200 miles away from AC. After reviewing a number of news articles I have discovered that the person mentioned was working construction in Florida at the time of KR's death. He was notified of her death and flew into Kennedy Intl Airport on Nov. 22, 2006 where he met his father=in-law and several reporters. There is no way he could have been the killer. In November and December of 2006 there were 140 detectives assigned to the case full time and surely would have checked with his employer or coworkers. This person also had a cell phone and says he tried to call KR repeatedly. This would also corroborate his alibi. His story was very easy to verify and I am sure he was not overlooked. It is 1,279 miles from Miami to New York and takes 19 hours and 23 minutes to drive. No way he could have killed her and returned to his job on Monday.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/05/nyregion/05slay.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I could not find any download button available, I believe it is only a description of the episode.

Underneath the banner, select view all seasons, then select season 20, then select episode 30, then download.

Underneath the banner, select view all seasons, then select season 20, then select episode 30, then download.

I get to the episode 30, but still no download button there.

To Hipmomx2 and Mayankoza

This thread is about:

So...PLEASE stay on topic :please:

My apologies! I forget to check other threads..wont happen again. xoxo

There is only one thing wrong with your theory, this person had a solid alibi and was 1200 miles away from AC. After reviewing a number of news articles I have discovered that the person mentioned was working construction in Florida at the time of KR's death. He was notified of her death and flew into Kennedy Intl Airport on Nov. 22, 2006 where he met his father=in-law and several reporters. There is no way he could have been the killer. In November and December of 2006 there were 140 detectives assigned to the case full time and surely would have checked with his employer or coworkers. This person also had a cell phone and says he tried to call KR repeatedly. This would also corroborate his alibi. His story was very easy to verify and I am sure he was not overlooked. It is 1,279 miles from Miami to New York and takes 19 hours and 23 minutes to drive. No way he could have killed her and returned to his job on Monday.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/05/nyregion/05slay.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I understand what your saying Redbird but I think in the long run foreigner's research into HA will pay off. If you go back and look at the news articles from april 2011 the police said they were eyeing a suspect:

http://nypost.com/2011/04/08/cops-eyeing-suspect-in-grisly-long-island-murders/

There seems to be a correlation between them having a suspect and the investigation into Kim Raffo and HA's stay on Long Island. The fake fb profiles seem to factor in. So while HA might not be the suspect in question...I believe he is the link or has some kind of connection to th SK and the SK could be someone who they both knew. I think theforeigner has always been the closest of all of us to making the connection....

Id like to know about raffo n HA's tattoos....

Yes there are similarities in their looks but also the much more obvious. They are women and work in the same lifestyle. There are many more similarities as well; not just looks.

I sway to the side that the GB4 and AC4 were murdered by the same person.

I think the likeness of the victims is probably a stretch, unless you were to say that those 4 each "completed" his collection as that was the classification used to describe the category/type of serial killer he is.

In my opinion the collector angle is the way it clicks together in my mind. To me you have someone wanting to be able to go back and visit his "collections".

The faving east of the AC4 towards AC I think it was, to me is very important. while being dumped like trash is a serious hatred of the victims. Though I think the east facing aspect is possible them maybe looking at him or the city itself.
As is the strangulation of all the victims.

Lastly as I fear going of topic. Would the way the GB4 were possibly more concealed a way of possibly ensuring the safety of at least one collection as His AC collection would more likely been found due to development in coming years?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back