GUILTY GA - Chase Massner, 26, Kennesaw, 27 March 2014

This is very complicated. Yikes.
Just read a very disturbing post on FB about the main players in Chase's life.

This was from Chase's personal FB page and not the "missing" FB page, right? Yes, very disturbing.

I've been reading all the crazy FB stuff too. Wow! Lots of finger pointing and lies and crazy stories!

I wouldn't even know who to believe?
So many lies and inconsistancies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MissingChaseMassner/

There are a bunch of messages (not sure if they are text mssgs or FB private mssgs) posted on there between Chases wife and a friend of his mothers who is trying to help find him. This same person also claims she's got hours and hours of recorded phone conversations w/ Chases wife and B (the guys house he was at the night before he went missing).

To be honest...they all seem very shady. I don't know how LE will pinpoint a suspect.

To be honest...they all seem very shady. I don't know how LE will pinpoint a suspect.

I dont know either....I wonder if LE is even looking into this. I wonder if they are seeing all we are, or are they really not involved b/c they assume he left on his own? I dont think he left on his own.....not after all this recent drama.

I dont know either....I wonder if LE is even looking into this. I wonder if they are seeing all we are, or are they really not involved b/c they assume he left on his own? I dont think he left on his own.....not after all this recent drama.

ITA There are too many people who could have done him harm.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MissingChaseMassner/

There are a bunch of messages (not sure if they are text mssgs or FB private mssgs) posted on there between Chases wife and a friend of his mothers who is trying to help find him. This same person also claims she's got hours and hours of recorded phone conversations w/ Chases wife and B (the guys house he was at the night before he went missing).

Looks like the page is gone?

That particular FB page is gone, but there are 3 or 4 up with Chase's name. They're all different, but if you search his name on FB, they're there. No fighting that I can see.

Oh my. I found all the details you all were talking about on his main personal FB page. Mind boggling

Oh my. I found all the details you all were talking about on his main personal FB page. Mind boggling

Craziness, right?? So from what I can tell the other FB page (the one w/ all the details surounding his disappearance)
was deleted b/c they posted some voice mails. The one I heard was from B (the guys house Chase was last seen at)....it was a voicemail he left Chase. I guess since neither Brad nor Chase ok'd the publishing of the recording, it was illegal. So they either got in trouble for posting it, or were afraid they were going to and all of a sudden the whole page was gone.

I looks like the admin of that page took the page down...she apologizes on the other Facebook group, saying they need to work together to find Chase.

Going to guess that the Exposed group wouldn't risk legal trouble with those claims without solid proof.

Craziness, right?? So from what I can tell the other FB page (the one w/ all the details surounding his disappearance)
was deleted b/c they posted some voice mails. The one I heard was from B (the guys house Chase was last seen at)....it was a voicemail he left Chase. I guess since neither Brad nor Chase ok'd the publishing of the recording, it was illegal. So they either got in trouble for posting it, or were afraid they were going to and all of a sudden the whole page was gone.

I just happened to see a post about Chase's disappearance pop up on my Facebook page tonight and it's the first I've heard of him. So after requesting to join the FB group, I immediately came here to find his thread. I finally ended up on what I thought was his own personal FB page until I realized the post "he" had shared on June 28th couldn't possibly have been shared by him if he's been missing without a trace since March. This is such a mess and if he did leave on his own to get away from all the craziness going on in his life, I certainly wouldn't blame him for doing it!

Reward offered in missing man case

In hopes of finding a lead regarding the disappearance of Chase Massner, relatives of the U.S. Army veteran and father of two now are offering a $2,500 reward for information about the Cherokee County man’s whereabouts.

[snip]

Authorities with the Cobb County Police Department told the Ledger-News last week that there is no evidence of foul play in Massner’s disappearance, but the case is being investigated as a “suspicious missing person.”

“We have always said, and we are still saying, that he left on his own accord,” Sgt. Dana Pierce, spokesperson for Cobb Police, said. “However, is it unusual and potentially suspicious that he would do so without contacting anybody? Yes, we will acknowledge that.”

While Massner’s disappearance is classified as suspicious, Pierce said investigators have no information to move forward with to find out his location.

http://www.ledgernews.com/news/top_...cle_51e00566-3830-11e4-bf87-001a4bcf6878.html

Mother continues search for son and veteran, missing for 6 months

It has been nearly six months since 26-year-old Chase Massner, a veteran of the Iraq war, vanished in Metro Atlanta.

Police in Cobb County are now calling it a suspicious missing person's case.

[snip]

Police originally said that he was last seen at his job, a QT store in Kennesaw. But a friend of Massner is now telling police that the husband and father of two left his house walking and never returned.

They told CBS46 that the friend claims he picked Massner up from the QT store and took him to his home.

That same friend claims he fell asleep and when he woke up, Massner was gone.

More: http://www.cbs46.com/story/26600308/mother-continues-search-for-son-and-veteran-missing-for-6-months

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back