Did Travis know Arias was coming to his house the night he was murdered?

Did Travis know Arias was coming to his home the night she murdered him?

• Yes, he knew.

Votes: 106 12.2%
  • No, he didn't know.

Votes: 632 72.7%
  • Other combination (yes and no)

Votes: 46 5.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 85 9.8%

• Total voters
Sophiebelle and PMLsm...Posts were here earlier...and you are right they are now gone.
I am having a very hard time trying to post this on WS.......maybe a server issue too.

No posts were deleted that I can see. Perhaps the posts were on other threads.

Hmmmm...maybe Lambchop....but I really thought there were posts here as I check every day. At least today I can reply to you. Yesterday it was awful! Thanks for all you do!

I don't think he really wanted to see her... So she didn't let him know she was coming...

However... On another WS thread... There is reported evidence from HLN that JA made quite a few phone calls (to TA) on her trip...

I don't know what to think of that...

JMO

To make sure TA was home, not out-of-town, not going anywhere, no company coming over and he told her the truth. JA knew he would, because he won't want to tick her off, TA knew how she can get. Just trying to be nice and placate her. It was mentioned a lot, so you are correct in stating this.

Why can't I get past page 14 on this thread??? There were posts today, 04/19, but I can't get anything after 04/01???

----------
Seems pg.14 is the last page. If Mods deleted posts, maybe that is where the rest are.:seeya:

Nore, no posts were removed. This is a very slow moving thread but I do not seen any posts that were removed. It jumps from an April 1st post to the 19th but nothing was removed by a MOD. Thanks, Lambchop

Could it be that someone voted in the poll and that's the activity on the thread (and not a post)?

I don't usually get an email for voting and I had an email that had a post and I didn't read it. I came here back then to read it and there was nothing new. wow

I hope this comes up again. I believe he knew and waited up for her. He simply thought this was a booty call. JMO

After many calls to him on her way to change his mind not to tell people about her. I think she arrived on the day of the murder perhaps slept in the car watching to see if everyone but Travis leaves the house. She crept in while he might have been asleep.. when he woke up she takes that photo when he flips her the bird, looking annoyed. I think her nudie photos are all selfies perhaps taken using a timer along with the KY. She begged pleaded and twisted and manipulated him. It didnt work so she butchered him as plan B.

After many calls to him on her way to change his mind not to tell people about her. I think she arrived on the day of the murder perhaps slept in the car watching to see if everyone but Travis leaves the house. She crept in while he might have been asleep.. when he woke up she takes that photo when he flips her the bird, looking annoyed. I think her nudie photos are all selfies perhaps taken using a timer along with the KY. She begged pleaded and twisted and manipulated him. It didnt work so she butchered him as plan B.

If you look at her hair colour in those nude shots, it's not the same as what her selfie showed us she had the day she left CA to kill him. I believe they were all taken the day of their "photo shoot" and she hadn't realized that they were still on the memory card she used while killing him, or if she did know they were, thought they'd be destroyed as well. Two birds with one stone so to speak. As for the dates on them, if she'd been messing around with the camera beforehand in the office(reviewing what was on it), where and when she would have also seen the youtube video history, it's quite possible that the date was merely reflecting the current use(that's assuming she hadn't just copied the pics from either his pc or another memory card which would then show the date they had been added to the camera and not when they had actually been taken).

I think he might have known she was coming but he didn't expect a booty call. She used the check as an excuse to pass by and seduced him, like she'd done so many times before.

As others have stated before, she went through great lengths to hide the fact that she was ever in Arizona. She wouldnt risk telling him and having him tell anyone she was coming over.

On the other hand she might have told him and asked him not to tell anyone; chances are he would agree to that if he didn't want his friends to know he was again messing around with the girl they all considered "lethal" and crazy and wrong for him. He would also not be too willing to tell anyone she was coming over for sex. She might have counted on that and told him she was coming over.

As a newbie to this site I'd like to thank everyone for their contributions. There is so much insight, knowledge and information on WebSleuths.com. My view is that Travis did not know she was coming. She couldn't risk him telling anyone, by email, text or in person. Travis had raised concerns about her to others even if he later chose not to mention her to friends like Chris and Sky Hughes. To have risked any mention would have potentially damaged her premeditated efforts.

Arias calls to Travis from the road were brief. She may have reached him and ascertained whether he was alone. I suspect she turned up to give him the tape of the phone recording or offer compromising photos and a video of her as a tool for Travis to counteract any blackmail threats. Arias could then delete any such evidence after killing him. Maybe she just used the cheque (check) as an excuse to drop in?

I'm not convinced she revealed herself to Travis when she said she did. Her interviews reflect hesitation when questioned on house arrival time. I agree with the posters mentioning the dog not barking being odd. I suspect she waited until a roommate left around 6.00am. How much longer after that?

It seems to me that Travis willingly had sex with Arias. She probably promoted it as one last romp - with photos for him to keep. Cancun and possible marriage to a 'good girl' like Mimi Hall became the final straw.

One thing I struggle to reconcile is the shower photo sequence. None of it looks relaxed, fun, easy. The haunting shot of Travis gazing into the camera with a look of confusion and fear is another discordant note in Arias' version. There seems more to this. Arias didn't seek to tell him what she thought of him? Remember how she repeatedly indicated how she would stop if someone pointed a gun at her? Given how much she loves to talk and how she resented Travis for not allowing her free expression of anger, this makes little sense. Maybe she ran out of time but something nags me that Arias would have wanted to exert some control over Travis before brutally slaughtering him. Is it possible that she made him pose for the shower photos?

I found something interesting while browsing the web today. It is an FB post made by one of Travis' room mates. I had heard about the cleansing ritual Travis was supposedly doing. But based on what he's said, it appears Travis did not know that Jodi was coming that night. This is actually very creepy. It sounds like Travis had a gut feeling. I really wish he hadn't let her in that morning.

image.jpg

And come to think of it, that actually makes way more sense. Jodi went to so much trouble making sure no one would know she was going to AZ. If she'd made plans with him there's a high probability Travis would have told someone.

I found something interesting while browsing the web today. It is an FB post made by one of Travis' room mates. I had heard about the cleansing ritual Travis was supposedly doing. But based on what he's said, it appears Travis did not know that Jodi was coming that night. This is actually very creepy. It sounds like Travis had a gut feeling. I really wish he hadn't let her in that morning.

View attachment 62158

WOW. That answers it for me. He did not know.

But now I'm trying to figure out who this was. His room mates were Enrique Cortez and Zachaey Billings (who is on the witness list). Who is Thomas Brown?

ETA: I think I got it. He was a former room mate of Travis' and the incident he was referring to was not in regards to the morning of the murder but some other night. But we know that Jodi would sometimes take off to AZ to check up on Travis. And now we know she was prone to dropping by unannounced. And, again, letting him know she was coming while trying to remain on the down low would have been too risky. I'm pretty convinced now he didn't know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back