MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #3

The parents speak to media! It's about time. Dad says he just can't see how anyone could hurt Myra. She has a "synergy persona". They feel that someone has her and they want her brought home.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/26350277/lewis-family-speaks-out-on-myra-disappearance

Well alrighty then.... Why hasn't he taken advantage of the media attention they have gotten to speak to this person and ask them to PLEASE send Myra back to her family. To tell him/her how much their family misses her and loves her and to please bring her back?

I understand LE may have advised them not to do that for some reason but other than that I just don't understand. Maybe I just answered my own question. lol

So months of silence and today asking for her back? " Knows shes' ready to come home ''?

I don't know..... Doesn't pass the sniff test for me. I'd LOVE for Myra to be with someone who loves her and is treating her well, but I just don't get the feeling that this is the case for this sweet baby.

Six months later and they are just now pleading for her RETURN?

IMO, a possible search party revisiting surrounding areas wouldn't be a bad idea.

Sweet baby Mira, I pray you are OK, and I am wrong!

I was a bit confused when the news piece aired last night. I first saw a Facebook post from a local NBC affiliate (which I shared here) that had a picture of the parents and other children. It also contained photos of the person who runs the FB page. I was anxiously awaiting the news broadcast. I wanted to hear their voices and what they had to say. Much to my disappointment, they aired nothing of the kind. It consisted of a re-telling of the whole disappearance and a mention of all of the above but no video of the people involved. I'll keep watching to see if they air it later.

Same spit, different day.

Find MYRA !

Can someone tell me why it was an "Amber Alert"? Was there a car or some POI they were looking for? I was thinking that was needed for the AA.

If I recall correctly, there was a delay in issuing the AA for that very reason. They knew it was not an immediate qualifier but I think they went ahead and issued it anyway.

Just saw this on my FB newsfeed. It is about an awareness campaign to "paint" Canton pink for Myra. Canton is the nearest town/city to Camden. It is also where the movies "My Dog Skip" (from the book by Mississippi's beloved Willie Morris) and John Grisham's "A Time to Kill" were made.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/26353363/volunteers

:bump: for Myra :rose:

No comment on the parents interview after SIX months.

This baby girl named Myra did not simply disappear. Someone knows where she is. I pray she is safe from harm and in loving arms.

I know LE searched the nearby pond. Will they do it again? She must be found. Please.

Bless this baby girl. I know she is not afraid wherever she is :)

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...continues-for-missing-camden-toddler/5998495/

"It was reported as a missing child, she was reported as having wandered off. We haven't been able to corroborate anything except that Myra is still missing," Tucker said. "Until we can prove or disprove one theory or another, we've still got to consider every possibility. She may have wandered off, she may have been abducted, we just don't know at this point. We don't have any physical evidence to lead us in any certain direction other than that"...

Tucker said the property has been searched extensively, including a large pond across the road.

"We've foot-searched every inch of the four square miles around this home. What we need are persons that may know the family or have contact with the family that may have knowledge of Myra's whereabouts," he said. "We need them to call the Sheriff's Department, however insignificant they feel the information may be. It may be that piece that we need that can put everything together for us. I would urge them to call and give us that information."

''What we need are persons that may know the family or have contact with the family that may have knowledge of Myra's whereabouts," '''
This is curious, huh? If the answer to where Myra is lies within knowledge the family HAS, then what does that mean?
If that's the case, they've had plenty of time to speak up. They haven't. If somebody close to that family knows something, then they know it's wrong to not tell. That includes everybody!

I think IF this family truly has no clue, and IF Myra did wander to grandma's on occasion, then they need to check sex offenders in the area. This is one tough case due to lack of info and people just shrugging their shoulders.

Where is Myra ? I cannot believe she's the only amber alert at this time and all this time and who even knows or remembers? Does the family home have a gigantic " WHERE IS MYRA"" and " If you have info, call 911'' sign in the front yard? Billboards? Radio shows? Does the family have a church that even mentions her name on Sundays for a prayer? Bake sales? Handing out ribbons? Does anyone besides the remaining 5 or 10 of us here, scattered across the globe, who never laid eyes on this baby, give a crap where she is? She was alive and breathing on this planet and then she was gone without an explanation? How does that happen and no one knows a thing? Or does everyone know ?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back