My father may be linked to the Texas killing fields.

Sorry, I'm sort of scrambling to catch up and have to get to work soon.

I just watched the video. What an awful situation. Statute of limitations on rape is a cause near and dear to my heart.

So, as I understand it, the goal is to potentially identify other victims and bring some pressure to bear on Texas to change the law and then go after this guy for the rapes? Maybe see if some of them are also connected to unsolved murders?

Hi there -- just catching up -- I'll take a look at the video. Was the DNA tested at The Center for Human Identification at U Norther Texas? I may be able ask a friend some questions, if so.
I will look them up. Are they different then Codis (not sure if that's the correct name) but the database that texas sex offenders are required to submit their DNA too?? Thanks!

I just watched the video. What an awful situation. Statute of limitations on rape is a cause near and dear to my heart.

So, as I understand it, the goal is to potentially identify other victims and bring some pressure to bear on Texas to change the law and then go after this guy for the rapes? Maybe see if some of them are also connected to unsolved murders?

I really believe it he is tired to multiple murder cases. The problem is I only have circumstantial evidence to those cases. One stronger then the rest... He's lived in Galveston, North Houston, League City pretty much all of I45.

Wow...... just wow. If there were anything at all that I could offer you in the way of assistance, I most surely would.

All I have is a big ole ((((((cyberhug)))))) and my sincere hope that you get the answers you deserve.

There are many great minds here as well as those who have the ability to get you in touch with others that can help you. This is a victim friendly place so
please stick around and allow the wonderful people here to do their thing. They never cease to amaze me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUfvEMBlc08

My short video will explain how I am a product of rape. My mother was left for dead after being attached by 3 men. I have found one of them using a lab in Houston FTDNA. From my research I believe he may be responsible for many other rapes and murders. it's a long story but I can document my leads with police reports and medical records not to mention DNA proof. I just don't think investigators are taking my claim that serious.

I will be sure to check this out tonight. Thanks for sharing your story. <3

Thanks for the PM snoods. I am so glad you have brought this to my attention.
Welcome walkingproof! Thank you for sharing this information with all of us. Contacting investigators for this case and actually have them listen is RARE. They seem to want to just sweep it all under the rug and pretend like it never happened. And as for contacting Mr. Miller, his daughter was one of the killing fields victims, so even though you did speak with him briefly about your findings you likely won't hear anything more from him; he is also very quiet about the killing fields - but who wouldn't be when they still haven't caught their child's killer? -. I know a private investigator that may be willing to jump the gun if there is sufficent evidence.

As of right now they are trying to pin the murders on a man named Clyde Edwin Hedrick - I'm pretty sure all supported evidence is circumstantial at this point in time. (I honestly do not believe Hedrick is the perp)

About to watch the youtube video.

Welcome to WS, Walkingproof.

Without being too specific, can you tell us the vicinity of Houston where the attack occurred, and where your mother was found (if a different location).

Thanks.

ETA: If you haven't already, look around here in the I-45/Texas Killing Fields sub-forum. Many cases are documented here. Something might strike a chord. I'm the mod who set up the forum (with help from a few wonderful members). If you have questions about the board, or the rules, please send them to me in a pm.

WS Rules, Etiquette & Information

if the Statute of limitations was not an issue, then my case would be a lot easier. if he was sentenced now, he would not be released in his life time. He's in his 60's but looks much older...

Welcome to WS, Walkingproof.

Without being too specific, can you tell us the vicinity of Houston where the attack occurred, and where your mother was found (if a different location).

Thanks.

ETA: If you haven't already, look around here in the I-45/Texas Killing Fields sub-forum. Many cases are documented here. Something might strike a chord. I'm the mod who set up the forum (with help from a few wonderful members). If you have questions about the board, or the rules, please send them to me in a pm.

WS Rules, Etiquette & Information

I-10 and federal road (east houston)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member