OR OR - Ronald Leckenby, 45, Silver Falls SP, 6 Sept 2014

Bump up for Ronald. Looks like nothing new in the news about him. :(

Son has a Honda Civic for sale - hope LE have checked it out. Says he needs help. :rolleyes:

Just an update on Ron...

None of his friends have heard from him. I haven't found anything new on the police investigation.

His son is sitting in Clackamas County Jail for failure to appear & interfering with a police officer. His bail is $50k.

This arrest seems to be related to his parole. He was arrested on June 23rd which explains why he quit posting on his fb.

The son posted a status today saying "they know enough now" and "please forgive me for what I've done".

Just an update on Ron...

None of his friends have heard from him. I haven't found anything new on the police investigation.

His son is sitting in Clackamas County Jail for failure to appear & interfering with a police officer. His bail is $50k.

This arrest seems to be related to his parole. He was arrested on June 23rd which explains why he quit posting on his fb.

The son posted a status today saying "they know enough now" and "please forgive me for what I've done".

Above BBM...

:what:

Is he posting from jail?

Being curious....does the son have a mental health issue? I only ask this because my brother has Schizophrenia and Bipolar disorder, he tends to ramble on as his status' do. The whole situation just seems so odd and his page is a bit alarming.

I don't know the son. I only know Ron. But I would suspect something is wrong. Interestingly, before his dad disappeared, his status updates were not so criptic or confusing. The last update where he asks for forgiveness... I have no clue what he is tlkn about? The system, a girl, his dad, all of the above or maybe a squirrel?

The son has been posting some weird things on facebook. And most of the things get deleted later. Like the other night there was something about being at Tualatin park and wanting someone who wasn't "scared" to come and kill him.

Poor guy it's almost as if they have just forgot about him. Nothing new in the news...

I wonder what happened to analyzing the GPS in the car?

Other than that, I think they are waiting for his body to turn up dead or alive. I don't think the police have forgotten bcuz of the post on the son's fb when he got out of jail. Sounds like he is the person of interest & the police were on him.

Is anyone else thinking the "girlfriend" is his imagery friend? The one he posts about all the time?

I wonder what happened to analyzing the GPS in the car?

Other than that, I think they are waiting for his body to turn up dead or alive. I don't think the police have forgotten bcuz of the post on the son's fb when he got out of jail. Sounds like he is the person of interest & the police were on him.

Is anyone else thinking the "girlfriend" is his imagery friend? The one he posts about all the time?

I was wondering that also or either someone he is obsessed with that doesn't want him. He is a different character that is for sure.

I was wondering that also or either someone he is obsessed with that doesn't want him. He is a different character that is for sure.
I hope she is imaginary. This kid is not playing with a full deck. All the nonsense about "they are keeping up apart"... I wouldn't want to be his obsession. I think I would move to an island of ice to keep myself safe.

It is painful to see the Facebook page of someone who is potentially ill and know how hard it is to get people help if they don't want it.

The son sounds like he could be suicidal.

I was hoping the bump up meant new information. I check every few days on google to see if there's anything new, but I tend to think that like ORSleuth said, the police are waiting for a body surface.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back