Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone locate and repost an aerial picture (not google map) of the search area again? It was posted yesterday during the discussion of crime scene tape, staging, property boundaries, and creek beds and before the gates, staple, and vulture discussions. There were 2 pictures that had LE/forensic vehicles, white objects, and views of the surrounding woods. I wanted to mention something about the picture, but this forum has moved way too fast for me to locate it now! Thanks!

Here is one at this link. http://www.c-ville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/oldlynchburgcrimescene3.jpg

I so hope & pray that Hannah was very out of it & not fully cognizant of what was happening to her. I do hope he drugged her, as has been hypothesized, so that she would have gone unconscious or, at least, gone very fuzzy, in & out of consciousness, until it was all over. :(
It hurts my heart to imagine her fear & suffering. Why? 18 innocent, short years old. She had so much life ahead of her.

I really wish I could convince myself of that but I cant.

SKs do not like their victims' unconscious. They want them to be fully aware of everything that is happening. It is a part of their sickening sociopathic nature. They want the victims to know they control their destiny. SKs are very up close murderers. They want the victims to feel everything they inflict upon them. Every sickening moment of it.

Even though Hannah is said to be skeletonized now I do hope she fought him like hell and there is his DNA under her fingernails. I know it will be degraded but forensics can do amazing things now even with bodies in this condition. They may find her blood comingled with his blood if she scratched him.

Even though Officer Arden said he didn't see any broken bones or fractures JM could have beaten her to death and the severe injuries were internal bleeding. From the viscous rape of 2005 it seems he likes nothing better than to beat the victim unmercifully to gain control and submission. If a passerby had not heard the commotion I think he also would have murdered that young woman too.

I see a lot of rage and hatred from JM against his victims. He did not have to beat these women for he was a much larger size than any of them. He could have easily pinned them down but he was not satisfied doing that. He wanted each one to feel tremendous pain while he was doing his acts of rape and when he murders he also attacks them with a vengeance, imo.

Even in the 2002 rape at Liberty the victim had to be taken to the hospital for injuries. So, imo, he doesn't want his victims unconscious. He wants them to be very cognizant of what is happening and going to happen to them.

At some point at the end before death comes I am sure the victims were in and out of consciousness but only at the end, imo.

Because he's a local and because that's the kind of location that serial offenders look for in their daily lives. They spend a lot of time simply thinking about rape and murder and how to get away with it. Consider Ted Bundy and his discussions about driving around Tacoma and nearby environs, and his various dump sites a bit to the north. Or Gary Ridgway and his considerable knowledge of the Seattle area and all the steep hillsides along quiet stretches of roads that he used over and over to secrete the bodies of his victims. Most of us drive through a lonely stretch of road without much thought, but a serial offender notes and catalogs all of the facets of isolation: "this stretch of road rises after a bend; that stand of trees blocks the other approach; no nearby houses can see this driveway. And I haven't seen a light on in that house in 3 months. This would be a perfect place..."

Well said. I think of it as their hobby and really, it is. Or obsession. It's their real life whereas jobs and families, etc., are just background noise.

If anyone wants to read some interesting thoughts from the mind of an SK read Bob Ressler's book on how he and Bundy "caught" Gary Ridgeway. Bundy basically discusses his ideas, motives, plans, and processes throughout the whole book. You get a whole new perspective on the subject.

Otto, approximately how far is that large creek from the house? It seems to be quite a distance. I am having a hard time thinking the remains were found in that creek bed yet the vultures were close to the house and the remains were close to the road. Wouldn't the vultures have been perched in a tree closer to the creek if that's where the remains were found?

Vultures do not typically go in the woods. They have a wingspan up to 6 feet making it difficult to get in and out of the woods. They typically stick to open areas to be able to get up off the ground. jmo

About two (2) months ago I told my husband the I say some land in the back field so we went for a walk to see what was up. We walked down the hill and back towards the area in ? and as we approached we could see vultures sitting a large dead tree, about 12-18 or so. As we looked around we saw a young steer walking in circles, spiraling in circles as the vultures watched, waiting for him to fall. We called the farmer and he was able to get the other cows to the area to lead the calf back to the herd. This was open area, just like the trees they sit in, dead with no leaves, vultures are clumsy on the ground and and normally there to eat and then its back to a vacant building roof or the sky. jmo idk

I've copied this post from the "Fairfax Rape" thread, but thought posters on this thread would be interested in this as well:

Was listening to CNN "New Day" on Sirius XM Radio on the way to work this morning (between 7:00 and 7:15, I think), Alisyn Camerota speaking about the Fairfax charges, stated that Jesse Matthew is "cooperating with the investigation."

www.cnn.com/go/

This is the first I've heard of JM cooperating with anyone.

If you have CNN on cable or satellite, you can register for CNN Go and watch today's programming online.

My apologies if this has already been covered here this morning. I can't take the time to catch up with posts right now.

He are a couple of links to the house when listed for sales for any of y'all that missed these. Photos of inside the house and out.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/3193-ol...state.com/pages/RFGBHG/4262990/?channel=ushud Realtor listed on this site.

I also saw a listing with the same photos for century 21 with a listing price of $325,000. I wonder which listing is the most recent?

Also, when Coy Barefoot tried to interview the owner and she said she was told not to comment, I wonder who told her that? We assume probably LE, but perhaps it was her attorney.

I also saw a listing with the same photos for century 21 with a listing price of $325,000. I wonder which listing is the most recent?

Also, when Coy Barefoot tried to interview the owner and she said she was told not to comment, I wonder who told her that? We assume probably LE, but perhaps it was her attorney.

The $325K listing was the older listing. Zillow lists who the listing agents were in the Price History section. Re/Max carried it before BHG. all real estate sites usually show ALL listings, whether they carry it or not. That was likely the case with the Century 21 that you saw. http://www.zillow.com/homes/3193-old-lynchburg-rd-north-garden,-va_rb/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tempo111