Possible Links between RAT and JM

I now feel that annoyed hatred for RAT that those who followed that case expressed when he first asked them to run JMs DNA. RAT just makes himself look worse and worse.[emoji34]

I am just glad it is done. The idea of RAT getting anyones benefit of doubt was awful for me.

I am just glad it is done. The idea of RAT getting anyones benefit of doubt was awful for me.

I'm glad it done as well now they can charge Rat with lying to a police officer and "Noble cause corruption" or obstruction of justice" "perjury".. I think find some other things as well to stack book of charges versus him.

I don't think you think "too much." Samantha Ann Clarke's very last cell phone call came from Randy Taylor. She was never seen again. I'm from Charlottesville and surrounding areas. I have been independently researching the case of Cassandra Morton, who's murder could've been committed by either of these men. Sadly there is very little out there on her and not many people who knew her are willing to talk. At least not to me.

I don't think you think "too much." Samantha Ann Clarke's very last cell phone call came from Randy Taylor. She was never seen again. I'm from Charlottesville and surrounding areas. I have been independently researching the case of Cassandra Morton, who's murder could've been committed by either of these men. Sadly there is very little out there on her and not many people who knew her are willing to talk. At least not to me.

I'm from Lynchburg and nobody in this area wants to talk about anything negative. I don't think the Morton case will ever be solved unless someone confesses. I do think RAT was involved in Clarke's death. For over 20 years, there have been multiple people committing multiple acts all along the Route 29 corridor - the overlap has muddied the waters.

I'm from Lynchburg and nobody in this area wants to talk about anything negative. I don't think the Morton case will ever be solved unless someone confesses. I do think RAT was involved in Clarke's death. For over 20 years, there have been multiple people committing multiple acts all along the Route 29 corridor - the overlap has muddied the waters.

Welcome vagenealogist. :)

Wow, no movement in this thread for over a year. Yay!! Thanks for your post! It seems I started this thread over 5 years ago!!

(I’m still here..trying to find a little baby at the moment...Amiah..)

While we are here, please see this thread as well:

Alexis Murphy Search Discussion/Possible Locations of Interest

Aug 26, 2013:
I have created this thread so we can bring over posts from Alexis' threads that relate specifically to her search, and also discuss any possible physical locations of interest that may pertain to RAT's possible dumping grounds and/or awareness space, etc.

If you have posted any geographic areas of interest that you think are worth searching, please post them here as well.

I will be bringing over my own posts as time permits. If anyone else wants to do the same with their own posts, that would be great. :) I hope all the locals posting on Alexis' thread will join us here with your local perspective and insight. :)

As I've mentioned previously, imo I think its possible that RAT may have a second location where he takes his victims, a man cave garage / workshop / shed / bunker type area that may hold evidence of his crimes. This thread is also for the purpose of exploring this possibility.

Alexis Murphy and Samantha Clarke are still out there somewhere. This thread is dedicated to helping bring them home.

Last edited:

Someone knows where these girls are. Who are they and why won't they tell?

Welcome vagenealogist. :)

Wow, no movement in this thread for over a year. Yay!! Thanks for your post! It seems I started this thread over 5 years ago!!

(I’m still here..trying to find a little baby at the moment...Amiah..)

While we are here, please see this thread as well:

Alexis Murphy Search Discussion/Possible Locations of Interest

Aug 26, 2013:

Thanks, Margarita. I have been working my way through the various threads about what I call the Route 29 corridor cases. In my opinion, if RAT was ever going to talk, it would have been after the DNA test. After those results he offered to take them to her body in exchange for a lesser sentence and the family said no. He's not stupid, which makes me wonder did he ask them to test against JM because JM was also involved somehow.

Randy Taylor: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
1. He Was Questioned in 2010 About the Whereabouts of Samantha Clarke
2. He Appeared in Court for an Advisement Hearing Tuesday
3. He’s Currently in Jail Without Bond
4. Randy Taylor and Alexis Murphy Were Both Spotted on the Same Surveillance Footage
5. Tayor Was a Person of Interest Early on in the Investigation

Randy Taylor: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
1. He Was Questioned in 2010 About the Whereabouts of Samantha Clarke
2. He Appeared in Court for an Advisement Hearing Tuesday
3. He’s Currently in Jail Without Bond
4. Randy Taylor and Alexis Murphy Were Both Spotted on the Same Surveillance Footage
5. Tayor Was a Person of Interest Early on in the Investigation

Welcome Walker693 :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa