MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica being afraid, paranoid and angry are completely opposite images we have of Jessica from the first interviews with family. They talked of how everyone love her and how joyful she was to be around..Just an observation

Classito

Jessica being afraid, paranoid and angry are completely opposite images we have of Jessica from the first interviews with family. They talked of how everyone love her and how joyful she was to be around..Just an observation

Classito

Family and others may not discuss everything publicly and Jessica may have not shared all her teenage problems. But some of Jessica's acquaintances/former acquaintances were/are involved in dangerous activity (gangs are not safe, acquaintance or otherwise), so it's not difficult to understand her fear imo. Another observation- I think it is interesting that most people have said Jessica was a very sweet girl. I believe this, but there are some pretty nasty SM comments about her from two males in particular regarding her promiscuity posted after her death. Now, I find it odd and verbally abusive what these gentlemen posted, yet it was somehow acceptable to comment on her "promiscuity" and specific acts. So it got me thinking if people can say that kind of stuff about Jessica in death (even if true), how were people REALLY treating her while she was alive (especially males who post disparaging SM comments about a female's promiscuity, it's improper)? And why do these gentlemen think that they have the power to say very inappropriate things on SM no less? Maybe Jessica rejected them or maybe that's how some guys treat girls or maybe it's some ulterior reason. Regardless, there is something off, but to me it's really easy to see why Jessica may have been afraid or paranoid (even if it was just rumor/gossiping about her). Jmo/

Just because someone is paranoid, doesn't mean someone really isn't out to get them. If Jessica was paranoid, in hindsight, I would say it was well-placed paranoia.

Family and others may not discuss everything publicly and Jessica may have not shared all her teenage problems. But the area and some of Jessica's acquaintances/former acquaintances were/are involved in dangerous activity (gangs are not safe, acquaintance or otherwise), so it's not difficult to understand her fear imo. Another observation- I think it is interesting that most people have said Jessica was a very sweet girl. I believe this, but there are some pretty nasty SM comments about her from two males in particular regarding her promiscuity posted after her death. Now, I find it odd and verbally abusive what these gentlemen posted, yet it was somehow acceptable to comment on her "promiscuity" and specific acts. So it got me thinking if people can say that kind of stuff about Jessica in death (even if true), how were people REALLY treating her while she was alive (especially improper males)? And why do these gentlemen think that they have the power to say very inappropriate things on SM no less? Maybe Jessica rejected them or maybe that's how some guys treat some girls or maybe those particular males have some ulterior reason. There is something off, but to me it's really easy to see why Jessica may have been afraid or paranoid (even if it was just rumor/gossiping about her). Jmo/

Are "improper males" also known as black?

Are "improper males" also known as black?

No, improper males in the context of my post are any male that thinks it's okay to disparage a female online or ever socially discuss her promiscuity. That's absolutely inappropriate regardless of who it is, but that's just my opinion. The two males that wrote SM messages about Jessica after her death, do you think they ever made comments about her while she was alive or just decided to make specific sexual comments about her after she died, just because? Where would they come up with those comments out of thin air or is there past context to why such things were posted? But I added to clarify my comment, SeeAlice, so it's clear what I meant.

No, improper males in the context of my post are any male that thinks it's okay to disparage a female online or ever socially discuss her promiscuity. That's absolutely inappropriate regardless of who it is, but that's just my opinion. The two males that wrote SM messages about Jessica after her death, do you think they ever made comments about her while she was alive or just decided to make specific sexual comments about her after she died, just because?

I have no idea. Even if they did, it's not a crime and not an indication of guilt, IMO.

I have no idea. Even if they did, it's not a crime and not an indication of guilt, IMO.

I am not saying it's an indication of guilt at all, but to me it's possible people were gossiping about Jessica and this would add to her paranoia. If an individual can brazenly say something mean about Jessica in death on SM, why wouldn't they gossip or say mean things about her while she was alive. Gossiping about one's promiscuity (if gossip while JC was alive occurred) could be quite unsettling for Jessica. That's all I'm saying but otoh other facts could indicate more, Idk.

No, improper males in the context of my post are any male that thinks it's okay to disparage a female online or ever socially discuss her promiscuity. That's absolutely inappropriate regardless of who it is, but that's just my opinion. The two males that wrote SM messages about Jessica after her death, do you think they ever made comments about her while she was alive or just decided to make specific sexual comments about her after she died, just because? Where would they come up with those comments out of thin air or is there past context to why such things were posted? But I added to clarify my comment, SeeAlice, so it's clear what I meant.

whoa, I missed this business completely. Is there a way to link it? TIA

Classito
I had a former student murdered one year, he was gunned down at a friends house front yard. He was a 13 yr old who was so incorrigible that a judge placed him in our school, selling drugs, gang involved, etc. When he awoled and went back to the city to make some money etc he was murdered. News interviews of his family members adequate it seem like he was an angel on earth.
Point being news interviews are not always what is really going on sometimes it's what they wish

My own opinion and experience

whoa, I missed this business completely. Is there a way to link it? TIA

I don't know how much allowed to post, but I normally "google" various persons Jessica's last day/life, (or anon or justiceforjessica twitter) and found a twitter conversation between Scott Sproul and someone else BB on December 27, 2014. (I don't think it's fake, but will not name names). The other post was a FB post from someone else that basically implied Jessica was with other girl's boyfriends, but Idk if I can find it, person's initials JT. Let me see & let me know if you find it. I hope this is within WS rules, please remove mods if not.

Am stepping into Jessica's shoes for a minute because each of us at one time was a confused teenager looking for answers. Things at home weren't always easy, she learned to seek love, any kind of love that made her feel whole, or real. I worked with gang kids, not one of them said "My home life was great, boy was I loved!" They all shared a common bond, they were looking to belong to a family. That is the 'lure' if you will, members will have your back. Lie. I met with these kids in prison, you know who came to see them, only their Moms. The realization was too late. Some of them were shockingly young, because the courts were more lenient on younger offenders with guns.

Jessica wanted to move away from her past. She saw a woman who she admired, who had a story to tell. Straight up, I'm an idiot with no writing background and I (fully uneducated in the field) became a professional writer. Please stop saying that would never happen, or it couldn't happen, it does and it did. Cannot tell you the number of young writers I mentored, some of them Jessica's age.

Perhaps her story was personal and had nothing to do with any of her past, but her present, the present she was trying to grasp. Writing was her hope and honest to God, everyone has a story to tell. Did she move on, perhaps. Did she write, perhaps she did. Did she have a notebook, might have. Did this cause her death? Uncertain. Did the people from her past fear her? Someone feared her. Someone did not want her to exist, the proof is in the horrific way she was murdered.

Maybe it started out as a warning, with them burning her car. It has been stated Jessica was feisty. Perhaps the actions of her enemies sent her reeling and everything escalated to the point of no return. I know in my heart she wanted to make a difference and sadly this will be her legacy. Perhaps her story will stop another child walking the same road in search of love. God bless you, Jessica.

You said that so well.

Authorities release more of Jessica Chambers' movements on her last day

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...-chambers-movements-on-her-last-day/23565615/

Champion said around 5:30 p.m., Chambers got a phone call, and she left and went to the convenience store where she was captured on surveillance video.

Chambers' mother, Lisa Daugherty, has said that Chambers told her she was going to get food and clean her car out. She said she believes Jessica went to Batesville to do that because the car cleaning facility in Courtland wasn't working.

A little before 6 p.m., Chambers was at a residence in Courtland for about five to seven minutes. Champion said officials will not elaborate on whose residence that was or what she did there, nor if she picked someone up or dropped someone off.

She went from that residence to the area of Woodland and Highway 6 in Batesville. Champion said there are several businesses there she may have visited, and she was in that area for about 10 to 15 minutes.

Around 6:30, Chambers was back in Courtland.

"At around 7:31, we've got her on the scene where she was found," Champion said.

they are going to release the timeline they have for her for that day.

was at home until 5, then she got a phone call and went to the gas station convenience store.
then she went to a residence in courtland, arrived before 6, left at about 6 and at 6:10 she was around highway 6 near stoplights.
she was there for 10-15 minutes, at 6:30 back in courtland but they do not know where.
at 7:31 she was on the scene where she was found. fire call came in at 8:09.

6:30 - 7:30 they do not know where she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288