Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

Sort of OT, but sadly, not really. Another little girl, 8 year old Madyson Middleton of Santa Cruz, CA was lured, raped and murdered by 15 year old neighbor Adrian Gonzalez. These poor, innocent little girls! I can't help but wonder if he knew about Jenise. Rhetorical question, but where do these depraved thoughts--------->depraved actions come from?!
:(

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iddleton-8-Santa-Cruz-26-July-2015-3-*ARREST*

Sort of OT, but sadly, not really. Another little girl, 8 year old Madyson Middleton of Santa Cruz, CA was lured, raped and murdered by 15 year old neighbor Adrian Gonzalez. These poor, innocent little girls! I can't help but wonder if he knew about Jenise. Rhetorical question, but where do these depraved thoughts--------->depraved actions come from?!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iddleton-8-Santa-Cruz-26-July-2015-3-*ARREST*

Terrible. 😢

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

The same place they've always come from: wicked, self-serving depraved hearts and minds. :(

Reminds me of Maddie Clifton too, back when I lived in Florida 16+ years ago. The neighbor boy killed her, helped with the searches and his Mom finally discovered her body under his bed in his bedroom days later.

One year ago today, this sweet angel went missing.

6e0cd0b658c157649938c49981372850.jpg

Never forget you Jenise, and that cheeky cute smile!!

Justice for Jenise!!!

I remember Little Jenise's case hitting WS like it was yesterday. Seeing her beautiful smile, sparking brown eyes in the images released via LE and MSM as we sleuthed here.
This beautifully innocent, brown-eyed girl brought so many of us together:

18f7a5e9ae05f24dcbbf681e62b7d2f9.jpg

This is how I choose to remember her: smiling and happy. The reality of what happened to her hurts me/us to the core. I will never forget how many victims came forth to share their own stories on her threads, in the days after Jenise went missing. In the midst of such pain, her threads became a place of healing, for some.
Jenise Wright united us then, and we remain united now in the pursuit of her justice.
:angel:

#RIPJenise
:rose:
:floating:

Original image via:
https://shar.es/1t31zr via @kitsapsun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reading the Madyson Middleton thread feels like I am reading Jenise's thread all over. I am sorry to all of the little girls who should be giggling in the neighborhood and who, instead, were killed by someone they knew and trusted.

It seems every neighborhood has a monster lurking in it.

Well... it's the 17th and no news yet on GG's omnibus hearing. His name no longer appears in the court dockets but I don't know why. One place to check next week is:

http://www.centralkitsapreporter.com/news/

It probably doesn't matter since his trial won't begin until the end of the year. I'm just antsy for news...
His trial is set for Jan. 11, 2016 at 9 am.

I can still see his court docket. The last status on 7/17/15 says: Omnibus Continued/ Trial Remains

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/

Will this thread be moved to the "awaiting trial" area?

Will this thread be moved to the "awaiting trial" area?

It's probably time to move it over - the trial date is set and hasn't changed.

PORT ORCHARD — Superior Court Judge Jennifer Forbes presided over a packed courtroom Aug. 21 as Gabriel Gaeta, accused of raping and murdering a young neighbor in 2014, sat quietly in the jury box during a hearing on the status of the discovery process and to set a trial date.

Discovery is a pre-trial procedure in which the prosecutor and the defense attorney can obtain evidence from the other party or parties by means of a request for answers to interrogatories, request for production of documents, request for admissions and depositions, and subpoenas.
Gaeta is next scheduled to appear in court at 1:30 p.m. Sept. 25 for another pre-trial hearing. Trial is scheduled to begin Jan. 11.

http://www.bremertonpatriot.com/news/322639071.html

Reading the Madyson Middleton thread feels like I am reading Jenise's thread all over. I am sorry to all of the little girls who should be giggling in the neighborhood and who, instead, were killed by someone they knew and trusted.

Same here, mpnola. The boy and the little girl know each other from the neighborhood. She trusts him when he asks her to come with him, and bad things happen. Oh, so similar and sad and maddening.

Makes me feel real safe with a little boy. Ugh.

It's an excellent opportunity for everyone to make sure their little boys are raised knowing boundaries and consent and aren't doing god knows what on the internet! Not an indictment on your parenting obviously, but just reminds me of how often we discuss how scared we are for little girls and how little we (again, hyper general, people on WS are an obvious exception) discuss what we're teaching our little boys to make sure they don't actualize those fears.

It's an excellent opportunity for everyone to make sure their little boys are raised knowing boundaries and consent and aren't doing god knows what on the internet! Not an indictment on your parenting obviously, but just reminds me of how often we discuss how scared we are for little girls and how little we (again, hyper general, people on WS are an obvious exception) discuss what we're teaching our little boys to make sure they don't actualize those fears.

Im not worried about him DOING anything to anyone. He is super sweet, kind, compassionate and will not even kill a little ant- he would rather set him free! It is just scary to have a child in a world where a monster exists down every street and in every neighborhood. I constantly think about Shawn Hornbeck just riding his sweet bike and then being hit to be taken. No matter how much you teach them, evil is always ready to take advantage of a person, especially a little one. :(

Im not worried about him DOING anything to anyone. He is super sweet, kind, compassionate and will not even kill a little ant- he would rather set him free! It is just scary to have a child in a world where a monster exists down every street and in every neighborhood. I constantly think about Shawn Hornbeck just riding his sweet bike and then being hit to be taken. No matter how much you teach them, evil is always ready to take advantage of a person, especially a little one. :(

No no, again, I'm sorry if I ever made it sound like you personally should be worried about your son. I just mean in the media/general family discourse, we always hear jokes about daddies cleaning their shotguns on their porch as their little girl's prom date pulls up, but why aren't we (general we) talking about what the fathers are so frightened of?

I remember Little Jenise's case hitting WS like it was yesterday. Seeing her beautiful smile, sparking brown eyes in the images released via LE and MSM as we sleuthed here.
This beautifully innocent, brown-eyed girl brought so many of us together:

18f7a5e9ae05f24dcbbf681e62b7d2f9.jpg

This is how I choose to remember her: smiling and happy. The reality of what happened to her hurts me/us to the core. I will never forget how many victims came forth to share their own stories on her threads, in the days after Jenise went missing. In the midst of such pain, her threads became a place of healing, for some.
Jenise Wright united us then, and we remain united now in the pursuit of her justice.
:angel:

#RIPJenise
:rose:
:floating:

Original image via:
https://shar.es/1t31zr via @kitsapsun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She trusted him and he hurt her. (And the sad thing about that is that it could be said about both little girls and the ones who took those sweet, full-of-promise little girls to their deaths.) And these aren't the only two that we have seen in a similar situation. They were children, just getting started in life, so full of ideas about pink kittens, yellow ponies, dolls with blue hair, and lollipops. And the families of those two little girls have this big, gaping hole in their hearts. Just makes me want to scream.

:justice:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back