Victim: Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers

Yes, it does sound that way to me.
The statements made by Down sound like TS didn't see this coming at all.
Didn't put herself in a dangerous situation, didn't confront anyone .Didn't have damning evidence against someone
So, why was she targeted? Gosh, I am so confused

The quote also seems to put to bed theories which speculated that TS was having an affair.

Or the theories that evolved from AL's statement that "Teresa always spoke the truth" which to me seemed like she was believing that TS made an enemy by speaking the truth. JMO

Or the theories that evolved from AL's statement that "Teresa always spoke the truth" which to me seemed like she was believing that TS made an enemy by speaking the truth. JMO

I am not sure what she meant by that statement.
It could have just been a comment about her character

An interesting tidbit from the Homily for the Celebration of the life of Dr Teresa Sievers, July 6th. 2015. Hope it's okay to post it?

https://judyabl.wordpress.com/2015/...nn-grace-sievers-july-6-2015-rev-dr-judy-lee/

[FONT=&amp]'The faith of this wonderful family is great as we can see in the way Teresa and Mark and the girls ended the day together each day, including last Sunday, with the prayer, “Lord It Is Night”. ' [/FONT]

[Bold mine]

"Last Sunday" would be June 28th. Is that what the phone call from the airport was about? Did Dr Sievers call her family for a last prayer for the day?

This is completely heartbreaking.

-Nin

“This was a woman who did not deserve what happened to her. This wasn’t a situation where she put herself in the wrong position at the wrong time, or made the wrong enemy with the wrong person,” said Detective Michael Downs.

How would you guys interpret this and include it into a theory? It is from a Wink news link posted by NIN on the crime scene thread. I will try to figure out how to post link here....

I think it means she did nothing nor was involved in anything that put her life in danger, that this is simply a case where someone wanted her dead for other reasons

Very nice article from this woman pastor:
Rev. Dr. Judy Lee, RCWP-USA-East

Co-Pastor The Good Shepherd Inclusive Catholic Community

Again, like her medical practice she used alternate more inclusive types of both medicine and churches. There are no women pastors in the Roman Catholic Church. Women may not be priests in that religion. So this is as named, a "different type" of Catholic Church not recognized or sanctioned that I know of, by Rome or Pope Francis yet .

But nice thoughts expressed by her friends too who took the time.

<modsnip>

Dr. Sievers was resident of the year while completing a residency at the University of Florida. This is no small achievement , regardless of whether or not her degree was from Ross. Further, she went on to get a Masters degree from the University of South Florida. I personally know the reason why she attended Ross and it is not for the reasons being outlined. Teresa Sievers was brilliant and one of the hardest workers I have ever known. May she rest in peace.

I was questioning it as being "unusual" and wondering if some foreign med school lean more towards holistic meds. Wasn't trying to bash her, i think we all realize she was a very intelligent, well loved doctor. And knowing that some of the foreign schools are very pricy I was curious why she chose THAT one as opposed to one in the states....

Yes it is beautiful there. When I visited the Virgin Islands many years ago, I found it hard to shake the idea that I wanted to find a way to live there. But it was not to be.

Same here! I LOVE the Caribbean. I'm hoping to head that way when I retire.....fingers crossed!

<modsnip>

Dr. Sievers was resident of the year while completing a residency at the University of Florida. This is no small achievement , regardless of whether or not her degree was from Ross. Further, she went on to get a Masters degree from the University of South Florida. I personally know the reason why she attended Ross and it is not for the reasons being outlined. Teresa Sievers was brilliant and one of the hardest workers I have ever known. May she rest in peace.
I hope one day you will be able to share the reason with us.

Thank you for sharing so much as an insider that gives insightful considerations to others as we all work our way through this .

ETA ..corrected, deleted "verified" insider due to below post . Just assumed as to personal knowledge

Thank you for sharing so much as a verified insider that gives insightful considerations to others as we all work our way through this .

I don&#8217;t see that AmazonRain is a Verified Insider. Here is the list of Verified Insiders for the Sievers forum:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ers-and-Professionals&p=12046530#post12046530
Verified Insiders and Professionals
Insiders - Dr. Teresa Sievers

Southwflorida - verified patient of Dr. Sievers
Skinner - verified friend of Mark Sievers
Helper9693 - verified patient of Dr. Sievers

I hope to verify after the other person I believe to be totally responsible is arrested and locked away. Until then, I cannot verify or post certain information. So, take what I post at face value. I understand. I have found this forum to be a good outlet and I hope we have more information later this week accompanying an extradition. Thank you.

I don’t see that AmazonRain is a Verified Insider. Here is the list of Verified Insiders for the Sievers forum:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ers-and-Professionals&p=12046530#post12046530
Verified Insiders and Professionals
Insiders - Dr. Teresa Sievers

Southwflorida - verified patient of Dr. Sievers
Skinner - verified friend of Mark Sievers
Helper9693 - verified patient of Dr. Sievers

I hope to verify after the other person I believe to be totally responsible is arrested and locked away. Until then, I cannot verify or post certain information. So, take what I post at face value. I understand. I have found this forum to be a good outlet and I hope we have more information later this week accompanying an extradition. Thank you.

I hope that your reason for waiting until after the arrest to verify isn't because you feel unsafe. If it is, my prayers are with you. Thank you for sharing with us here, you are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for sharing your insights. Completely agree with you!

YOU ROCK!

For the record, I am married to a physician and I know how hard they work each and every day. Yes it is fulfilling but not for the faint of heart. And sometimes the very best and most caring physicians in the U.S. did not graduate from Duke or Harvard or Michigan. They came from humble beginnings and went to schools that had much more vast experiences than many U.S. schools. And these physicians often have to work ten times harder because of it.

So, in my mind Teresa was a very uniquely qualified physician and she was doing exactly what she wanted to do but unfortunately she married someone that did not add to her life. She was basically spinning her wheels in mud trying to get anywhere professionally and I bet financially because MS was sabotaging her success. We will find out very soon--- bet on it.

If you read up on Ross you'll see that 99% of the faculty are Americans. I certainly don't think this is a university where students study medicine 'in a foreign language.'

http://www.rossu.edu/medical-school/faculty/faculty.cfm

It shows great commitment and determination on Dr Sievers' part to go to a foreign country and study medical school in a foreign language. That is not easy! I have nothing but great admiration for all of her achievements and qualifications.

-Nin

1989, Junior Year in College, Fairfield

attachment.php

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/nhregister/teresa-ann-grace-sievers-condolences/175218483

-Nin

Attachments

• sievers pic junior year redacted.jpg
    sievers pic junior year redacted.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 537

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads