Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

She trusted him and he hurt her. (And the sad thing about that is that it could be said about both little girls and the ones who took those sweet, full-of-promise little girls to their deaths.) And these aren't the only two that we have seen in a similar situation. They were children, just getting started in life, so full of ideas about pink kittens, yellow ponies, dolls with blue hair, and lollipops. And the families of those two little girls have this big, gaping hole in their hearts. Just makes me want to scream.

:justice:

Thank you for this post borndem :tears:

It hurts me to the depths of my soul that these precious children must mow experience these joys in Heaven now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi , When I worked in the store we had a customer I knew was a pedophile. He live a few streets away , is 64 yrs.!! I think I hated him. He went after a 10 yr. old boy. Now this . is gay, which means nothing to me I have Gay friends and wouldn't trade them. He is one for smarting people off. Well when I was almost ready to quit I let him have it in a round about way without disclosing all I new of him. Well he was beside himself ! didn't care I HAD to. I get a bulletin from the Seriffs office each time one moves within a mile of my house. I saw him at the Pharmacy (outside)and called him a pedo :stormingmad:to his face!

===========
I mentioned Gay because he is the type who give Gay people a bad name. They are not at all after children as many believe , just as upset as we are!

From September 4, 2015:

And more: The second annual Jenise Wright Annual Poker Run takes place Saturday at Cottonwood Elementary School. Registration starts at 8 a.m., and the Kids Stand Up will be at 10:30 a.m. All proceeds will go to the Jenise Wright Foundation. Cost is $20 for a solo rider, $30 for a rider plus one.

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local-news/weekend-preview-what-to-do-in-kitsap-and-beyond_74039620

There will be an auction of donated items, and all proceeds go to the Jenise Wright Foundation.

http://events.kitsapsun.com/bremert...wright-memorial-poker-run-/E0-001-086793001-9

This is the first I've heard of an actual foundation. No mention of it on mom's sm. It sounds like it was organized by Jenise's elementary school. From last year's Poker Run:

The raffle and auction will take place at the last stop. All proceeds will go to Cottonwood Elementary School in Jenise Wrights honor.

http://www.abate-wa-skcc.org/assets/jenise-wright-poker-run2.pdf

What a sweet way to remember little Jenise. :rose:

Wow I haven't heard of it either and I am less than a mile from Cottonwood and where Jenise lived.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

It could be just a bank account that has been set up to be used at some future time as charitable donations given in the memory of Jenise. Many biker groups do poker runs and donate the proceeds to a worthy charitable cause. The group must have a permit through the state to run the event and must be set up as a non-profit group. However (and this is key) Educational institutions are exempt from some of these rules and are allowed to have a certain number of charitable events during the year under their tax id number; without having to gain a permit each time.

So, that's the long and short of it. There need not be an actual charity under that prescribed name and not having it doesn't mean that it isn't an actual charity. The name could be nothing more than the name on the account at the bank. (the bank would follow certain rules in regards to that account, but gong into those seems picky at this point).

The above is not a professional opinion; rules might vary for Washington. (the states each set the rules pertaining to contributions from charities)

I just searched Washington State's Corporation database and Charities database and found no foundation by that name. It may not be necessary to register though, if their proceeds are below a certain dollar threshold.

I did find one for the Cottonwood PTSA in Bremerton though: http://www.sos.wa.gov/charities/search_detail.aspx?charity_id=1142

Thanks for doing the work! It may just be a placeholder name for the school's record-keeping. I'm a little surprised family members made no mention of the annual fundraiser on SM (that I know) but proceeds go to the school so they may not even be aware of it. The online fundraiser for the family is still active but has had no donations for over a year.

Hi , When I worked in the store we had a customer I knew was a pedophile. He live a few streets away , is 64 yrs.!! I think I hated him. He went after a 10 yr. old boy. Now this . is gay, which means nothing to me I have Gay friends and wouldn't trade them. He is one for smarting people off. Well when I was almost ready to quit I let him have it in a round about way without disclosing all I new of him. Well he was beside himself ! didn't care I HAD to. I get a bulletin from the Sheriffs office each time one moves within a mile of my house. I saw him at the Pharmacy (outside)and called him a pedo :stormingmad:to his face!

===========
I mentioned Gay because he is the type who give Gay people a bad name. They are not at all after children as many believe , just as upset as we are!

Bravo, Nore! Say it!! I'm proud of you for speaking out and making him nervous and (I hope) scaring him a bit.

I'm not so sure we should even dignify these slithering parasites with having a distinct sexual orientation. Yes, some prefer little boys, and some prefer little girls (I am trying not to <gag>), but IMO, that distinction is too dignified for these perverted individuals -- they are just pedophiles, plain and simple. They don't deserve being put in either group -- it lessens the dignity of normal and regular human beings. JMHO. Grrrrr.

It could be just a bank account that has been set up to be used at some future time as charitable donations given in the memory of Jenise. Many biker groups do poker runs and donate the proceeds to a worthy charitable cause. The group must have a permit through the state to run the event and must be set up as a non-profit group. However (and this is key) Educational institutions are exempt from some of these rules and are allowed to have a certain number of charitable events during the year under their tax id number; without having to gain a permit each time.

So, that's the long and short of it. There need not be an actual charity under that prescribed name and not having it doesn't mean that it isn't an actual charity. The name could be nothing more than the name on the account at the bank. (the bank would follow certain rules in regards to that account, but gong into those seems picky at this point).

The above is not a professional opinion; rules might vary for Washington. (the states each set the rules pertaining to contributions from charities)

I think you're right about the biker club. The Shipyard Chapter of Bremerton of the Iron Order Motorcycle Club helped with the memorial to Jenise at Cottonwood and are probably responsible for the annual poker run.

"We are going to make sure she is not forgotten," said Brian Reed, who goes by "Manchu" with his brothers from the Iron Order Motorcycle Club. "This was a dark cloud over this community, now there is a silver lining."
Although the club is focused on motorcycles, it also has a strong orientation toward service. Janice Reed completed a lot of the legwork, calling to find businesses willing to donate materials or offer discounts. The club held a poker run, and helped raise the $2,500 used to purchase the benches and other materials.

http://www.styrk.com/posts/memorial-at-elementary-to-remember-jenise-wright

PORT ORCHARD — Murder suspect Gabriel Gaeta is scheduled to appear in court at 1:30 p.m. Oct. 23 for an omnibus hearing, in which his defense attorney will introduce its argument against the charges brought against him.

At an omnibus hearing, a defense attorney may introduce innocence by reason of insanity or diminished capacity, among others. During omnibus hearings, evidence, motions, plea offers, and trial dates may also be brought before the judge.

http://www.bremertonpatriot.com/news/329797871.html

Trial is scheduled to begin Jan. 11 at 9 a.m.

PORT ORCHARD — Murder suspect Gabriel Gaeta is scheduled to appear in court at 1:30 p.m. Oct. 23 for an omnibus hearing, in which his defense attorney will introduce its argument against the charges brought against him.

At an omnibus hearing, a defense attorney may introduce innocence by reason of insanity or diminished capacity, among others. During omnibus hearings, evidence, motions, plea offers, and trial dates may also be brought before the judge.

http://www.bremertonpatriot.com/news/329797871.html

Trial is scheduled to begin Jan. 11 at 9 a.m.
Thank you. So he's pleading insanity....

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Understood. And you're most likely right. Wishful thinking on my part.

He's not going to get out of this by an insanity plea IMO. Too much covering up and obfuscating after the crime that goes to state of mind.

"At an omnibus hearing, a defense attorney may introduce innocence by reason of insanity or diminished capacity, among others. During omnibus hearings, evidence, motions, plea offers, and trial dates may also be brought before the judge."

So his atty will be bringing the "argument against" the charges at this hearing. I don't think insanity is on the table but would not be surprised if that diminished capacity card is pulled out. Very early in the case (once we knew it was him) there was much discussion here about GG suffering some abuse himself and/or some kind of head trauma from sports. Nope, wouldn't be shocked at all to see his atty play that game at this hearing. To me, it doesn't matter what GG's previous experiences or injuries were. He hid her, then lied, and to me that proves beyond all doubt he knew what he did was wicked and wrong. UGH, he makes me sick.

I forget...does GG have a court-appointed attorney or are his parents footing the bill?

"At an omnibus hearing, a defense attorney may introduce innocence by reason of insanity or diminished capacity, among others. During omnibus hearings, evidence, motions, plea offers, and trial dates may also be brought before the judge."

So his atty will be bringing the "argument against" the charges at this hearing. I don't think insanity is on the table but would not be surprised if that diminished capacity card is pulled out. Very early in the case (once we knew it was him) there was much discussion here about GG suffering some abuse himself and/or some kind of head trauma from sports. Nope, wouldn't be shocked at all to see his atty play that game at this hearing. To me, it doesn't matter what GG's previous experiences or injuries were. He hid her, then lied, and to me that proves beyond all doubt he knew what he did was wicked and wrong. UGH, he makes me sick.

Agree! We had a diminished capacity case here in Raleigh -- a 30 y/o killer/rapist of a successful 62 y/o member of the State School Board, a very fine woman -- he did not know her - he just broke in and did what he did. There was a DNA match, and the defense admitted that there was no doubt he was the guy. He had a 10+ year history abuse of pot, Ritalin & other uppers, he was an alcoholic, BPD, there were mental health problems in his family (aunt, uncle), his father was an alcoholic; he had several youth arrests (drugs, no violence), a B&E adult arrest, blah-de-blah. His parents were very caring, got him therapy, but they could not afford to send him somewhere for inpatient care. Several doctors (psychiatrists, psychologists, etc. etc.) testified for the defense, and several for the prosecution, etc., etc. It was a DP case. He got Guilty verdicts and LWOP from the jury, fairly quickly, & he went directly to jail. An appeal was turned down, and he should be in there for life. He was heavily medicated (doctor's script) every day during the trial -- very calm and still

So we'll see how it goes for GG... The defense is gonna have to put up a lot of solid evidence, IMO...

I forget...does GG have a court-appointed attorney or are his parents footing the bill?

His defense attorney's name is Jeniece LaCross and she is not a public defender, but a contract criminal defense lawyer. And, it makes me SICK that someone chose an attorney with the same name as his victim (spelled different, but pronounced the same).

Ontario Mom , I think choosing the same name shows a family with "quricks". I wonder what the girls family thinks.
We have waited long for this trial. hope he gets LWOP..:seeya:

Ontario Mom , I think choosing the same name shows a family with "quricks". I wonder what the girls family thinks.
We have waited long for this trial. hope he gets LWOP..:seeya:

They probably think it feels like a slap in the face. I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't. I mean, it's not as if there aren't NUMEROUS criminal defense attorneys to choose from. She certainly wasn't the only game in the county. I hope he gets LWOP as well. The thought of him free to walk the streets makes my skin crawl.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back