Michelle Young ~ Pregnant Mother NC Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
jilly said:
And maybe that's one of the reasons LE is seeking info from anyone who saw something or nothing in the early hours. Imo, they want to know where he parked that vehicle other than the garage. Perhaps the SUV doesn't fit into the garage. A lot of garages in older homes didn't allow the clearance for the heighth of these newer vehicles.

yep yep....LE has reason to believe that someone was at the house betw midnight & 6 am....the person HAD to park somewhere.....heck, maybe he did pull right up in the driveway, but i find that SOOOOO risky.....

otto said:
A few pages back I posted links to the video showing the garage door down, the ladder and the garage door up and the media link from Nov. 4 where the neighbour is quoted as saying that the garage door was half open. I got the impression that the garage door was half open when the police arrived and it was still like that late in the evening on Nov. 4. It is possible that the police pushed the door up a bit. It's hard to say. Maybe the idea was to stage the scene as though someone forced the door up a bit and came in through the door connecting the garage to the house. Maybe Jason left the connecting door unlocked, but robbers don't know which door is unlocked unless someone tells them.
I noticed you used the word "forced" - the police have indicated otherwise yes ?

Maybe Meredith pulled it up to enter the house..

raisincharlie said:
Dogs always bring out a good argument in a case. There are different ways dogs work, some work on airborne scent, some on skin scent, some on blood scent and so on. Dogs can be focused on a particular scent based on what they are presented by the trainer such as a person's glasses (very good for dogs-lots of oils along the nose piece). Cadaver dogs, as commonly called, work on blood scent and of course decomp scents and can either be tracking or airborne trained. Airborne dogs are very good for an unknown perp. Cadaver dogs are very good for following blood scent - either victim or perp. The perp always leaves a scent behind and it can always be followed to some extent but it does diminish over time. It does not matter if the perp is known or not - a dog can track them.

You may recall from the LP case - the dogs were scenting Laci, they were presented with her sunglasses - they clearly indicated Laci left in a vehicle and as I recall, these dogs later tracked down a street that would have ended at Scott's warehouse. You may also recall the dogs were used at the marina - they went to the end of the pier and stopped. The dogs knew quite well where LP was. Most of the time however, dog evidence is not used in court.

right RC...you're exactly right about Laci & Connor's murders, but in this case, like Cypros said....there would be nothing unusual about dogs picking up JY's scent at the house, if he left the house in the SUV that evening...it would track him leaving the house & getting in his vehicle.....a normal everyday thing he does anyway....

boy i remember when i heard about the dogs stopping at the end of that pier, during the SP case...it gave me chills at the time...the dogs DID know quite well, where Laci was:(

Alice253 said:
I've really only been reading on this thread, but I do want to say that I hope Cassidy ends up with Michelle's family, either Meredith or her parents when (IF) JY is found to have committed this horrendous crime.

Hi Alice!!!

Thanks for posting...

Indeed, that's the one thing I think we all feel: Cassie back with her mommy's family. AND SOONER rather than later.

IMO, JY blatantly snubbed Michelle's family when he returned: he distanced himself and was as disgusting as Scot Peterson when SP suggested "everyone go fly a kite" :razz: to celebrate Laci's birthday. Well so much for that! The wind that blew out from under him paid his come uppance to that vile statement...

Karma is - what karma does... Cassie will be where hearts are warm and gentle and loving. Michelle's family...

concernedperson said:
Is it true the link to the 911 call has been removed by LE? I couldn't find it here so I went to CTV and that is what was said. I have a wireless card that isn't working at home and haven't been able to keep up until I get to work.

It seems like I have missed a lot.

no CP, the original 911 call is still on the link below...it's listed where you see MP3 Audio on down in the article....

http://www.wral.com/news/10252313/detail.html

the enhanced version of a tiny part of the call has been removed.....

& btw, good morning CP:)

close_enough said:
right RC...you're exactly right about Laci & Connor's murders, but in this case, like Cypros said....there would be nothing unusual about dogs picking up JY's scent at the house, if he left the house in the SUV that evening...it would track him leaving the house & getting in his vehicle.....a normal everyday thing he does anyway....

boy i remember when i heard about the dogs stopping at the end of that pier, during the SP case...it gave me chills at the time...the dogs DID know quite well, where Laci was:(
That's my point Close - the dogs would tell LE quickly if the perp was at the house or if he came from somewhere else. The dogs would define what did not occur as well as what did. For example - no trail to the back and into the woods - the perp came from somewhere else and therefore define the where. It would not be limited to just JY however.

jilly said:
And maybe that's one of the reasons LE is seeking info from anyone who saw something or nothing in the early hours. Imo, they want to know where he parked that vehicle other than the garage. Perhaps the SUV doesn't fit into the garage. A lot of garages in older homes didn't allow the clearance for the heighth of these newer vehicles.

Hi jilly :)

Precisely. There may be tire tracks - the interviews at the trailer park may have been to investigate vehicle sightings... there may even be footprints (sorry, I mentioned this before, don't mean to be repetitive...).

raisincharlie said:
That's my point Close - the dogs would tell LE quickly if the perp was at the house or if he came from somewhere else. The dogs would define what did not occur as well as what did. For example - no trail to the back and into the woods - the perp came from somewhere else and therefore define the where. It would not be limited to just JY however.

gotcha RC ;)
..was just a bit confused....

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hi jilly :)

Precisely. There may be tire tracks - the interviews at the trailer park may have been to investigate vehicle sightings... there may even be footprints (sorry, I mentioned this before, don't mean to be repetitive...).

lol, heck i think a lot of us have been repetitive, with what little we've learned, but sometimes it's a good thing being repetitive....it brings back to light some things that folks may have forgotten....lord knows it's hard to go back through these threads & try to find anything now...ugh....

raisincharlie said:
Weighing the odds - he could have parked on the access road to the recreational complex in the sub-division - pretty remote road south of his home, not far, and most likely not in use during the wee hours. This also ties in with the little rumor that a delivery person might have seen something, you recall that rumor ? Clean laundry, towels for the gym and so on could have been delivered to the rec center in the wee hours of the morning.

Lots of possibilities...

If a car was seen a delivery person would definitely have remembered it especially as the streets would have been usually dark, quiet and desolte, eh charlie? Perhaps the vehicle may have looked suspicious wherever it was, drawing attention... opposite of the objective.

There may have been cameras at the hotel ...

Just a few thoughts ...

Maybe we should start part 4? It must be rough for the dial-up folks to load this thread!

Maybe it will get it's own forum soon...

close_enough said:
lol, heck i think a lot of us have been repetitive, with what little we've learned, but sometimes it's a good thing being repetitive....it brings back to light some things that folks may have forgotten....lord knows it's hard to go back through these threads & try to find anything now...ugh....

I know... ;)

Mama-cita said:
Maybe we should start part 4? It must be rough for the dial-up folks to load this thread!

Maybe it will get it's own forum soon...

Oh hi again, Mama-Cita... You're right, lol. This thread is spinning alright. Magic work performed by many: majority kudos to sami and scandi for fantastic forum contributions and efforts !

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Oh hi again, Mama-Cita... You're right, lol. This thread is spinning alright. Magic work performed by many: majority kudos to sami and scandi for fantastic forum contributions and efforts !

oh yes...kudos to Sami & Scandi :clap:

Hope you don't mind, I started a Part 4.

I tried to get all the posts from the last page of this thread.

fran

YOOHOO!

Come on over and join us in Part 4. I requested the mods to lock this one but they haven't done it yet.

fran

raisincharlie said:
I noticed you used the word "forced" - the police have indicated otherwise yes ?

Maybe Meredith pulled it up to enter the house..

Good point ... perhaps "pushed" up would be better. I had to get into a garage one time to pick up ski equipment. I pulled on the garage door and surprisingly, it triggered the garage door opener and it opened all the way by itself, not half way. I think that a half open door (on a garage door opener system) has to be turned on/off using the switch. If it wasn't so cold outside, I'd go out and play with the garage door opener and test the theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie