Found Deceased UK - Baljeev Johal, 24, Ryton On Dunsmore, 5 Oct 2014

Hi Shmae! :wave: It is nice to be sharing thoughts and memories of Baljeev . I suspect he is happier when you are able to laugh at the memories he left for you.

I wish I could post skype convos here. You would be rolling in your floors !

:floorlaugh: :saythat: :tomato:

I am sure we would be, Schmae!

Hillsborough verdicts from 11am

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I watched Entourage the movie last night. It was not that great, but the closing scene was Johnny Drama doing the ' Victoryyyyyyy'' yell and BJ would post that video from the show frequently. If you had a good day, you deserved to hear it !

2 years folks. Wow that's gone quickly.

Thinking of him, Skibs & Schmae today xx

Remembering Skibs' dear friend. Watch over our girl, Baljeev.

Miss you man. Hope you and Stephen are wumming up a storm wherever that be, and keep up the good work with the footy gods!

We are starting ' movie club' again. We talked about him so much this week. :)

I wish I could post skype convos here. You would be rolling in your floors !

I've just posted a few screenshots on my FB. I've been going through ONE file of convo this morning, took me hours. We had some serious laughs, real belly laughs. I miss you Nino! Time has gone weird, it seems like so much longer than 3 years since you left us :(

I have not forgotten Baljeev. I hope his family knows that people still remember and care. You truly had a great friendship, Skibs. :hug:

So glad to see a new post today! Have a party, Baljeev! And keep watch over our Skibs, please. :sleigh:

When the alarm goes off in the morning and DH hops up to hit the snooze, I usually get a little insight into my day by whatever song may be in. This morning, I woke with our friend on my mind. I know I posted this pages ago but this is a song he and I talked about and how much we both loved it. It's helped me out in stressful times so often. In October of all times and what radio station is playing a 10 or more year old song this morning at 4:30 ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back