Found Alive MN - B B, 5, Bemidji, 22 June 2016 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
This is making my stomach hurt

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

We need more info. Who was she visiting? An adult relative? Grandma, aunt? This sounds like arson as a coverup.

We need more info. Who was she visiting? An adult relative? Grandma, aunt? This sounds like arson as a coverup.
Per mom on FB she was with a friend. I'm having a memory lapse - can I link mom's FB?

Hoping for the best...

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Per mom on FB she was with a friend. I'm having a memory lapse - can I link mom's FB?

No, mom's FB is off limits.

And this is not directed at you Damarna, but please remember that we cannot talk about or reference anything that we read on any SM pages that are off-limit and un-linkable. Thanks :)

Sounds to me like the body inside was probably dead before the fire, and the person who set the fire has the girl.

I wish there was more information available. Maybe in the morning we'll hear more.

I feel for her mom.

No, mom's FB is off limits.

And this is not directed at you Damarna, but please remember that we cannot talk about or reference anything that we read on any SM pages that are off-limit and un-linkable. Thanks :)
I should have asked first! Thank you!

So if she was visiting a friend- where is the friend? Or is the deceased adult the friend?

Wondering if the reports have her height correct. 34 inches seems to be awfully small for five-year-old.

Wondering if the reports have her height correct. 34 inches seems to be awfully small for five-year-old.

The height is almost always wrong on missing kids it seems. If she's 50 lbs at less than 3 feet tall she'd be a chunk!

How scary! That poor Mom, she has to be frantic!

Unfortunately, I can't find a scanner for that county. .I'll be peeking in downstairs to see if anyone else does

By the time I'd read the short story, I was thinking "this is arson, someone took the girl".

It looks like the majority of you have commented the same thing. Does that mean we spend too much time on WS or we have become use to the similarity of cases? :thinking:

I think this height is incorrect - 34" for a 5 year old? Don't think so.

Bring B home quickly and safely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back