MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 24 June 2016 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, independent of anything else, "hysterically" is pretty subjective. That is not the case here. (Bri -- it was not like sobbing) IMO

Perhaps not, but I'm not really understanding the significance of this line of discussion. What does it matter whether she was sniffling or hyperventilating while crying?

Perhaps not, but I'm not really understanding the significance of this line of discussion. What does it matter whether she was sniffling or hyperventilating while crying?

BBM --I just replied to your post in reference to the word being subjective. :waitasec: The discussion started with post #4. Apparently, the OP thought it mattered.

I have 8786 Highway 814 as the address for the Moorers. So, it's in the same block.

Well, if it's them, I'm sure their Facebooks will be opening back up to rant and rave about it.

One thing that has stuck in the back of mind is HE activity around LongBeards. It was shown that HE's phone was around LB early in the morning ( can't remember the exact times, so I will use 2:40-3:15am). Looking at the LB website, they close at 11pm during the week and 12am on weekends. So why would she be there at that time of the morning, knowing they have closed for the night. I've wondered if SM maybe did maintenance at LB, like he did at the TK. Anyone else have thoughts?

One thing that has stuck in the back of mind is HE activity around LongBeards. It was shown that HE's phone was around LB early in the morning ( can't remember the exact times, so I will use 2:40-3:15am). Looking at the LB website, they close at 11pm during the week and 12am on weekends. So why would she be there at that time of the morning, knowing they have closed for the night. I've wondered if SM maybe did maintenance at LB, like he did at the TK. Anyone else have thoughts?

IMO, if SM ever worked at LBs, the State would have mentioned it.

IMO, if SM ever worked at LBs, the State would have mentioned it.

Doesn't mean SM didn't say to HE, "Hey, I'm working at LBs tonight, can you come meet me here?"

Just found this video of interview with TE on HLN.

[video=youtube;t7a_Z4UfOyo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7a_Z4UfOyo[/video]

TE thinks LE did a thorough job and that they have the right people.

I'm sure this has already been discussed somewhere, but didn't the police find cash (10k?) at the Moorer house, or that they had recently withdrawn that money? I want to say I remember a mention of $5,000 coming into play somewhere. Could there have been additional cash available before that to pay kidnappers? I do feel with this new information about Long Beards that maybe there were more people involved with the Moorers. I know it was discussed on previous threads about possible accomplices (possibly relatives) ready for action that night. It seems like the more people involved, the better the chance that someone would talk. Have the cops talked to these individuals? Did they make any major purchases around that time?

I have 8786 Highway 814 as the address for the Moorers. So, it's in the same block.

Any locals have any f/u info. Regarding the property that was vandalized. Was just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any locals have any f/u info. Regarding the property that was vandalized. Was just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods- Please delete if I'm not supposed to write this. There is some info about that on a social media site if that helps.

What about the 2-part mini series he did with WMBF and all the social media rants?

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/31894794/sidney-moorer-speaks-about-case-against-him-before-trial

BBM - Yes, I think those were violations of the gag. I think possibly the state finally clamped down on the violation since the trial was ongoing. Prior to that, while things were said on social media and in the msm that were violations, they kind of just let him (them) talk to possibly glean anything they could in their persuit of justice.

If they can put SM or TM in jail for any amount of time, I'm for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge